The Begining of a Game

Unrequited Love

Blake expected the teacher to do something ordinary but instead the the teacher picked Blake up by the collar and held his face close to Blake. Blake was staring wide eyed he couldn't move.

"what are you doing" A familiar voice said. The teacher putted Blake down and away from the car.

"moving your friend" The teacher said looking over at the class president.

Blake glared over at the class president as he inched away from my glare. The teacher opened his car door as he got in. the engine as he closed his door .

"wait" Blake called.

The teacher looked at the window then sighed as he put down the window

"what" he said as he looked at Blake.

Blake puts his head though the window as he kissed the teacher real quick.

"byebye mr.Teach.. You have my interest" Blake said as he ran away.

The teacher blushed as he shook his head.

"thats it" he said as he drove away.

The class president looked at the car with a longing glance as he walked his way back home.

Blake stopped running as he neard his house. He looked at the night sky still amazed that he did that. He touched his lips as he shook his head.

He closed his eyes as he thought hard. This is a game... ill make the teacher fall in love then make him regret ever crossing me. Blake thought.

He felt bad for a second but it instantly dissapeerd as he smiled and walked up to his house.

This year isnt going to be as boring as ithought