New Feelings

Unrequited Love

Blake looked up at the teacher annoyed. "since you decided to be so rude your cleaning desks" The teacher said. Blke sighned even more annoyed.

Why couldnt this teacher just let me leave i mean just hurry up and get annoyed or scared of me so that you can be my 12th teacher Blake thought annoyed.

"You know theres no point all teachers just leave after they say the punishment" Blake told him staring him in the eye again trying to make him back down. "Who ever said i was leaving" The teacher said meeting my gaze.Blake looked away crap he thought.

The teacher smiled his winning y smile and it almost made Blakes heart skip a beat. Blake shook his head as the teacher handed him the towel and cleaning spray. "get working" The teacher said.

Blake grabbed the towel as he started cleaning one desk. He glanced up at the teachers desk. The teacher was now wearing glasses as he pushed them up. He was reading the book romeo and juliet. First to defy me huh... how interestin Blake thought. Blake started clening another desk as the teacher blew out smoke. Blake wanted to hear the teacher talk so he wanted to come up with somthing to say. He pretended to cough.

"mr.teach you know you aint a good one if you smoke" Blake said as he glanced back up at the teacher. "sorry if i have a bad habit..here" The teacher said as he putted out the cigariet. Blake was enchanted by the teacher. He couldnt make his eyes stop following the teacher.

Sudenly the teachers eyes met his. Blake cleard his throat as he stood up suddenly. "well.. look at the time it is time for me to go mr.teach" Blake said trying to put the joking tone back in his voice. The teacher sighned as he looked me in the eyes. "well see you tommowrrow mr.teach" Blake said as he grabed his bag and slung in over one sholder.

"alright one more thing" The teacher said as he walked up to me. "hmm" Blake said as he looked up at the teacher. "i belive you have great potential" The teacher started. "h..huh" Blake said looking at him. "so please put it to good use and i know you will make it" The teacher finished as he looked Blake in the eyes again. For the first time Blake noticed that the sensei was the only person to ever look him in the eyes and now inch away in fear. Blake looked away quickly

"whatever" He said as he left the room. Mr. nagika packed up his things as he walked over to the car and noticed a human figure sitting on his car. He walked closer and reconguised Blake, His trouble student.

"what up mr.teach" blake said with a smile plasterd on his face. "hmm... what are you doing" The teacher said "you know sitting...and i came to tell you... you have my interest." Blake said tilting his head closer. "get off my car" Teacher said Suddenly Blakes face brightned with a even bigger smile

"make me" Blake said staring close.