Plan BackFired

Unrequited Love

Blake looked at the celing as he tossed his small basket ball up.

Whats something to finally get Mr. Teach to like me. Blake kept thinking of different plans yet none of them seemed good enough. suddenly he caught the ball and didn't throw it back up as he sat up. as he smiled to himself. he tossed the ball in the basket as he laid back down in his bed. For the first time ever he was looking forward to tomorrow.

Mr. Nagika started writing on the bored as he looked over at the class as he noticed a empty seat that was normally filled with an annoying burden. He scimed the room yet couldn't see him.

"Hmm... Wheres Blake" Mr. Nagika mumbled under his breath.

He sighed under his breath as he turned back to the Bored.

"strange" MR. Nagika started reading the homework again as he continued writing on the bored.

Blake closed his eyes as he leaned against his Teachers car. Now that he thought about it he knew it was a stupid idea. He rubbed his arms when he saw clouds filling the sky. He was about to leave when he froze. He grumbled loudly as he sat back down.

"Ill wait forever if i have to" He thought aloud as he grumbled again He looked down as he covered his face in his arms under his black jacket. He pulled on his earring as he continued to wait. Why am i waiting anyway....

"Sno please recite this sentence" Mr. nagika said as he looked over at the empty desk again.

He rubbed his temples as he heard snow recite.

"This above all: to thine ownself be true" Sno recited as he looked back up.

"Good" Mr. nagika said as he looked outside. Then rain droplets were splashing against the glass windows.

Mr. nagika looked at the clock as he waited for the bell to ring. He took in a deep breath with his cigarette as he looked at the clock waiting for the bell to ring.

"what are you waiting for? Or should i say Who" Sno said as he looked up at Mr. nagika expectably.

"Im waiting for the bell to ring so that i can get to my Manga company" Mr. nagika said.

Sno sat down as Mr. nagika sat down in his chair putting the cigarette between his to fingers. The bell rang as Mr. Nagika stood up to gather his things.

"See ya" Snow said as he waved to Mr. nagika.

"have a nice night" Mr. nagika said as he left the room and towords the parking lot.

Blake sneezed as he ran his hand over his soaking wet hair. Blake saw Mr. nagika walking towords the lot.

"Blake, You missed class." Mr. nagika said Blake smiled as he laughed a little

"i was waiting" He said.

"For what" Mr. nagika said Blake sneezed as he looked up at teacher again.

"For you of course." Blake said. Mr nagika looked up at the rain then back at Blake.

"Did u stay out here" He said.

"I did what i had to do to see you" Blake said.

Suddenly Mr. nagika lifted his hand Blake expected a slap but instead Mr. Nagiak hand started patting his head.

"Go home Blake" Mr. Nagkia said. BLake closed his eyes as the warm hand patted his head. Blake looked up smiling big

"what" Mr nagika asked.

"I love you" Blake said as he ran away his wet clothes still clinging to his body. He finally understood the feeling that was stuck in his chest. He fell in love with teach.

Mr. Nagika got into his car as he ran his hand through his wet hair.

"hmm.." he said

 He the car. He putted his hand on the steering wheel but paused. He sighed as he started smocking another cigarette sitting in the parking lot.