It Begins

Does it Really Hurt?

Yuri's POV

The love of my life just left me for my ex girlfriend. Last night at dinner, they didn't seem to know each other. I see that Yoona's tuition for that acting school didn't go to waste. They acted like complete strangers. I guess I now know what’s been up with Jessica leaving in the middle of the night; I just can’t bring myself to accept it.

I don’t know what I’m going to do. I love her so much, but I’m hurt. She cheated and left me here alone. Brokenhearted

6 months later...

No one's POV

“Life , ya know,” Yuri said before taking another shot.

“Yeah, yeah. Yuri, you should stop drinking. You’re already drunk,” Sunny reasoned while she pried the bottle of alcohol from her intoxicated friend.

A lot has changed in the past six months, but a lot remained the same. Yuri is a mess. She would sleep around with ladies that she didn’t know and didn’t bother to further the relationships. She thought by doing this she would get back at Jessica for breaking her heart. It didn’t work. She was still as fragile as she was six months ago when Jessica left.

Jessica. That name was always on her mind even when she was sleeping with all the other women. Jessica quit her job as Choi Sooyoung’s PA and is now a model. She had always dreamt of being one, but Yuri had held her back from that. Yoona was different. Jessica felt free with Yoona, and hadn’t cheated on her. She doesn’t plan on it either, because now they were engaged and were expecting to have the wedding soon.

Through Yuri’s hard times, she made some new friends. One of them is sitting with her right now, trying to get her to stop drinking. It was Sunny: the girl who had some history with Jessica. Yuri was mad at first, but she didn’t care after a while. She was dating her boss now and she was happy for them. Jessica wasn’t going to come back; she and her new fiance were gonna get married and make lots of babies. She sighed at the thought.

Other friends that she had gained were Hyoyeon. They both worked at the club that she was currently at. Specialist HY. Hyoyeon actually owned the place while Taeyeon was a bartender. Yuri befriended both when Yuri had hid under the bar hiding from some chick’s boyfriend. She had to stay down there till closing and after that, all three hit it off.

Specialist HY would be the place where Yuri would get drunk as hell, dance however she wanted and with whoever she wanted, and where she would pick up girls to take to some motel. She wouldn’t take them home because Jessica used to sleep in that bed and she didn’t want any of the girls stalking her if they knew her address.

Now the drunken girl was on the dance floor, dancing with the owner. She also had her eye on the girl she would take with her tonight. But before she could make her move, her boss’ new PA, Seohyun, had pulled her out of the bar because they have important clients coming in tomorrow at work. All of the clients are important, but they didn’t matter to Yuri. Still, she let Seohyun take her home in a cab and let her stay over because of the time.

 

 

 

...................

I know it's a short update, and I'm sorry it has been a while since there has been one. I've been uber busy with school and dealing with my own life problems. Soshi comeback too!!!

I'll try to update more frequently, but they'll be short updates like this one. Is that fine?

Anyway... The title of the chapter is called "It Begins." The actual story starts now. The first three chapters were background information to what is getting ready to happen.

Katie out!