Arrival

Murder With A Cute Name

 

    The car ride to the prison was long.

    

     Taemin sat in the far corrner of the armored van, chained to the seat. He had gone into a state of withdrawel and was staring at the floor in a trance-like state, lost in his own thoughts. The intial shock of this whole day had rendered the already shy boy into silence. But on the inside, his mind was a flaming inferno of feelings and thoughts.

 

 He hated this agonizing ride.

 

 The anxiety was piling higher and higher the closer they got

 

 How am I gonna eat?

 

 Where will I sleep?

 

  The van came to a heaving stop, the breaks having seen better days let out a high pitched screech at the redlight. Thus, knocking it's precious cargo around like a washing machine would do clothes. Taemin fell to his side and his blonde head came in contact with the metal seat with a clang.

 

 He sits up and looks around groggily and rubbing the small goose-egg that was forming on his forehead. While leaving la-la land, Taemin looks up for the first time, seeing the tiny shaft of light that was coming through a barred window. Climbing up the seat, he got on his knees to get a better view.

 

 Outside.

 

 Taking a deep breath, he tried to take a mental picture of his surroundings. Taemin never wanted to forget this, what the outside world looked like beyond monotone gray walls and wire fences. There would be no more fresh air, wind tickling his face, or frollicking in the in grass with Sangchu; his beloved golden retriever.

 

 No more freedom.

 

 The van jerked forward again, forcing the teen to sit back down. He sighed and began to massage his fingers.

 

 For the rest of the ride, Taemin sat staring at his feet and giving his hands a full on massage.

 

 The van again came to another stop. For a second, there was pure silence; it was pure bliss for the boy. But, it dissappeared as the doors were swung open and he was harshly yanked from his seat by two muscular men that wore crisp white button downs and black sunglasses on that concealed those black, beady eyes.

 

 As he was pulled out, a stench hit his nose. He wrinkled his nose at it. They smelled like disinfectant. Like, if you walked into a dentist office. The smell of those people mixed with rubber gloves.

 

 He wanted to puke.

 

 They yanked him out and drug him to the entrance gate of the compound. The whole time, he kept his eyes to his bare feet. Not looking up once at the metal gates that were opening, only to shut him into hell.

 

Dare he look up to see the ominously tall, monotone gray building with a tall electric fence around the perimeter. Inside the square was a mass of people in orange jumpsuits, playing a game of basketball. Many of them were curious, and stopped their game to watch the new 'eyecandy' walk into the building.

 

 Many were smirking.

 

 They knew  he was.

 

 "Yah, keep moving you bastard! And stop looking up!" the guard barked, giving the boy a harsh shove to the head. Taemin stumbled forward from the impact, but nevertheless, did as he was told.

 

 The double doors were opened by two other identical buff men, and Taemin was taken down a hallway to a white door that swung open with a buzz. Inside was a room with a tile floor and to the right of the door was a plexiglass window. A frowning lady sat behind the window in front of a gleaming computer screen.

 

 "Please walk to the middle of this room and face me." she said in a dull tone through a microphone.

 

 Taemin did as he was told, and stood quietly in front of whatever camera was taking his photo.

 

 " I know what this is. Mugshots. In case I escape."

 

 He turned a full 360 twice. Once without a mouthguard and one without.

 

 "It's not like I have anywhere to go..." he thought as the same guard shoved him into the next room. Here, they strapped him to a seat and began taking samples of hair and blood. They took fingerprints from each hand and then strapped a red band onto Taemin's wrist. There were numbers written on it.

 

 He furrowed his brow, "What is this thing?"

 

 "That's your mark."

 

 Taemin turned to the guard beside him, "it tells us how long we're gonna keep you here."

 

 The guard then led him out of the examination room and they walked down the WAY too quiet hallways, eventually making it to a room.

 

 "This is where you are going to stay for the remaining 3 months," he pointed at the orange jumpsuit folded neatly on the bed, "those are your clothes. The schedule is up on the door and your toiletries are in the bathroom. Dinner will be in an hour, please have yourself presentable by that time."

 

 Taemin looked at the man solemly with his tired brown eyes as he turned to leave. Before shutting the door, the guard paused to glance at the small teen sitting there hunched over on the bed. He was like a little boy, lost and frightened and seemed much smaller compared to the rest of the room.

 

 He looked just like the teen at home waiting for him.

 

 "I'm sorry, boy. I can't do anything for you. What has been done, has been done. Stay strong." he said quietly before shutting and locking the door behind him.

 

 Taemin sighed and buried himself into the wispy gray sheets, trying to hide himself from the camera watching him in the corner. It didn't matter now. No one cared for him and no one could save him.

 

And there was no use fighting.

 

Hello subbies!

I want to apologize for not updating fast no more like begging because i've been free but ive been sitting on my but doing NOTHING.

Christmas is coming im not very excited and i am soooooo excited.

Excited-Gif.gif

tumblr_mdtj9zQLrJ1rlxgodo1_400.gif

I'm also excited because Speed's getting ready to debut and Zico's older broooooo isssss soooooo unfff.

tumblr_lnq54rAB5m1qj7z6l.jpg

 

So yeah. Bye guyzzzzz