Sentenced

Murder With A Cute Name

 

  "I find this man, Woo Jiho, guilty as charged. You are sentenced to 32 years in prison. I hope you can reflect on your actions, you terrible man."

 

 Two rough bangs were made as the young man was lead away; the judge let out a small yawn. The day was hardly over, and there were still hundreds of more cases to go. Soon, camera men began to file into the room, wheeling the large cameras behind them.

 

 Today, however, was going to be exciting. The case that was finally on trial, and he'd been aching to see the man behind the crime.

 

 "Please bring in the next case," the jugde paused, " Prisoner #276."

 

 A young boy in handcuffs, on hands and feet, along with a mouthguard, came through the the two swinging doors oppisite of the stand where he sat. He was lead (more like drug) by two buff looking police officers with buzz cuts and dark sunglasses. Roughly, they pushed the barefoot blonde dressed in gray onto the desginated spot where he was to await his fate.

 

 "Ah, Lee Taemin. Such a pleasure to finally meet you in person." the judge said, adding a smirk. Taemin kept his gaze to his feet, unable to look up out of sheer fear.

 

An officer next to him and jerked his head up by his thick blond hair, and ripped off the mouth guard. A yelp of surprise rang through the quiet court, as the leather on the guard left burns on the sides of his face. He sunk to the ground with a loud sob, holding his face.

 

 The officer kicked him sharply in the , "Stand up kid."

 

 When he stood up and finally removed his hands from his face, the jury (and probably all the people watching him at home) was astonished to see the boy's full face. His dark brown eyes were puffy from crying, yet, dark with the sleepless nights he'd gone through.

 

 With the mouthguard on, he looked to be an adult man. But his soft chubby face said different.

 

 "Sir?" a jurer piped up, " he's ahem, only 15. Don't you think Juvenile Detention would be a better solution?"

 

 The officer behind Taemin let out a laugh, "Don't be fooled Your Honor, we're dealing with manslaughter here. This kid murdered his whole family. There's no room for sympathy here."

 

 Taemin stifled a sob at the accusation again, an looked to the ground. The officer patted his back, "How does it feel to be in court kiddo? You killed your family...." his voice began to rise, "you sick twisted little b-"

 

 "That's enough."

 

 The group turned to the judge, "He's been through enough torment as it is," he sighed, "he'll get what's coming to him where he's going."

 

 "I didn't do it."

 

 The judge furrowed his brow, "Excuse me?"

 

 The boy shuddered and lifted his unsteady gaze to the man high before him, "I-I said I didn't do it. I'm innocent! I wouldn't kill my brother! S-Someone took him! Please, you have to listen to me!"

 

 "Boy." the judge said calmly, "You can't lie here. Especially on live TV. Your prints were found on your parents, your parents blood was found on you, and the weapons. You are not innocent..."

 

 Taemin dropped his gaze again to his feet, falling silent at the judges words.

 

 One of the judges cleared his throat, "Your honor, we have our conclusion." With a nod, the head of the jury stood up with his clipboard and the room fell silent.

 

 "It was a difficult decision, but judging by the evidence that was found at the scene and the evidence collected from here..."

 

 Taemin watched as a few tears fell from his chheks and down to the floor, leaving puddles on the porcelain tiles. He bit his lip, feeling as though he'd wet himself from all the anxiety  bearing onto his back.

 

"We find you, Lee Taemin.... Guilty as charged." the head of the jury continued, "you have been sentenced to Death Row for your actions. You have three months before the next opening. Until then you'll be staying in the prison."

 

 The officer strapped the mouthguard back onto Taemin's mouth and roughly handled him out of the room. Taemin looked up at the camera that had been watching him the whole tim, hoping, praying someone would save him.

 

 " I'm sorry..."  he mouthed to the camera before he was shoved out of the swinging doors.

 

 A/N: Hope you like it :3