1st Dream

Two Boys in My Life

"Soo Ri, be good today, okay?" Chan Yeol says. He gently plants a small peck on Soo Ri's forehead.

"Yes, Oppa!" Soo Ri happily replies. "I'll do my best for oppa today and get a smily face in school and show it to oppa!"

Chan Yeol lightly laughs, "That's my lil' sis for you. Now come here and give big brother a hug."

Soo Ri gives him a small, but a strong and lasting hug.

"Soo Ri, I know that what I have done to you, was not right," Chan Yeol says. "But trust me and trust your heart. Everything will be alright."

"Wait, what's wrong oppa?" Soo Ri asks innocently, noticing the small streak of tears on his face. "Why is oppa crying? Oppa didn't get hurt, did he?"

"Soo Ri, please, continue to smile for me, no, for you, for your sake, okay?" He buries his head in her tiny hands, trying to wipe his tears away. "Now show oppa your smile, the smile that can defeat any sadness."

Soo Ri immediately flashes her smile, showing white, small teeth. Chan Yeol joins and also beams a bright smile to Soo Ri, trying his best to show her that everything willl be alright.

"So, don't get down when things become rough, okay? Even when I am no longer by your side. Please promise me that. There will be people that, just like me, will love you and take great care of you."

"What is oppa talking about?" Soo Ri starts to form tears in her eyes. "We promised we would live together forever!"

Chan Yeol takes her small, warm hands and gently kisses it. With realization, Soo Ri sees that Chan Yeol is slowly parting away from her and gradually fades into evanescence.

"Wait, oppa! Wait! Bring me with you, Chan Yeol Oppa!" Soo Ri starts to chase after him, tears coming down uncontrollably. "Please, wait for me!" Soo Ri reaches out for his hand, hoping to catch up to him.

"Soo Ri doesn't want to be lonely! Soo Ri wants to live and grow old together with oppa, so bring Soo Ri with you!"

Realizing that she couldn't catch up to him, she stops in her tracks. Yelling at the top her lungs, "I WANT TO STAY WITH OPPA!"

~~~~~

Heloo there!!

This is my first fanfic, well not actually. But this is the first time that I will be doing a fanfic with another author! I hope this first chapter interested you! The second chapter will be on its way! Happy Reading and see you then! (^.^)/