2

My Only Love

Words: 1019


He had to find another way to travel through a loop before she wakes up. However, he was too tired to do anything. He had been traveling for so long that he needed to take a breather. He sat at the tree trunk with AhYul in his lap. He could see she’d been through so much, she looked drained out. He looked at her for a long period of time, and his iron heart melted immediately, leaving his mysterious aura elsewhere. He couldn’t believe such a beautiful woman couldn’t be his because of their different backgrounds; society would shun them immediately. He’d thought parents would be the problem, but they are no longer alive. He needed her to be his; she was the perfect woman for him. Going to the brothel further proved his love for her. He’d seen a twinkle in her eyes even though her life with her mother was a living hell; she still managed to smile with him.

He needed to go back; they were not meant to be here yet. He needed to go back to when he was a nobleman. He needed her to fall in love with him naturally; but he didn’t know she had fallen for him, by just allowing her to see him when she was outside of her shack. He left her at the tree trunk and went to find the ring case…

______________________________________________

AhYul covered her eyes after the sunlight almost blinded her; she found the nobleman right in front of her eyes with his angelic and deep dark eyes smiling at her. “I know you!” She exclaimed.

“I know you do”, he smiled at her.

AhYul became confused, how did he know about her; she’d never talked to him before. She thought.

“I know you’re confused about how we met, but I would like to marry you”.

AhYul gasped as she shifted her way closer to the tree trunk. “Master, I could never marry you; you deserve someone better than me.” She said as she scooted herself even closer to the tree trunk as if she wanted it to swallow her up.

“But I don’t want anyone else; I only want you.” Myungsoo smiled at her as he gently places his hand in hers. AhYul gasped at such an unfamiliar feeling. What was it; they’d never met before, she only knew him as a noble man with wealth, and what could she possibly have that he wanted. Their social status was different; he’d deserve so much more than being with a lowly girl such as her. Her parents would certainly be ecstatic at this news, but she didn’t feel comfortable with such an idea. “I only want you”, he said again. “I’ve gone through so much to have you…I guess I’ll have to tell you”, he sighed.

“Tell me what, master?”

“Please don’t call me master”, he said as he moved a stand of hair away from her lips which caused her to gasp. This sound of his laugh made her even more nervous.  “We belong together”, he uttered, “and I’m from the future.” Myungsoo quietly laughed at her reaction; the shaman had been right after all, he was falling for her even more without any help.

AhYul suddenly stood up. “I have to go…I have to go back home, my mother should be looking for me by now”. Myungsoo grabbed her hand before she made any move.

“I’m the only person that can get us out of here…we’re in the wrong time, and I will get you home after I’m done talking to you” he sighed trying to hide his disappointment.

“Ok”, calming herself down, she sat further away from him.

He continued his story…

“I wasn’t meant to be in your time, we were supposed to be together in the future, but I couldn’t let you live like that…”

“I’m sorry…” she interrupted. “How was I living or will be living”, she asked anxiously.

“Your mother was making you work as a e or harlot as you may know.” Immediately, she remembered seeing herself dancing, she thought she had been dreaming.

“I saw you!” she exclaimed.

“I know…I showed it to you…I had to make sure you were going to hate that life, that you would do anything to leave that life.”

“You’re telling me I will live like that?”

“Well…no, you’re not there anymore, so it won’t happen.”

“Ok”, she nodded her head seeming as if she understood everything. “So, we met in the future, how do we know each other now, when it didn’t happen yet?”

“We’ve met before” Myungsoo answered.

“I thought we met…will meet in the future.”

“I know…it’s complicated, but you won’t remember. When you saw me for the first time, did you think you’d seen me somewhere.” He asked.

“Yes”, she slowly nodded.

“We met before your time…the time you remember…I’m getting a headache”, he held onto his head.

“I’m the one getting a headache”, she emphasized.

“Ok…why don’t we keep the stories for later, and go meet your parents?”

“How do we get there?”

“Just close your eyes and you’ll be there.”

___________________________________________________

“I can’t believe my daughter got married”, AhYul’s mother exclaimed as she held onto her daughter’s hand. “Take care of my daughter.” She said as she turned to Myungsoo who was glowing with happiness.

Myungsoo looked up only to be met with AhYul’s confused face.

“What’s wrong?” he whispered into her ear.

“I didn’t know you were going to skip the whole meeting,” she awkwardly looked around.

“I didn’t have any choice; I couldn’t wait to get married to you and call you my wife.” He smiled at her which made her blush. “Did my wife just blush… that’s even better.”

She couldn’t believe she was blushing, was she finally in love with him without her knowledge?

“We have to go now”, Myungsoo announced to everyone. She didn’t belong here either, but he belonged everywhere she was. They were now at a correct time, where she only belonged. Just the two of them, no family, just them living in the forest they had first ended up.

------------------------------------

Author's Note: why do I feel like this story is going to be cheesy, anyway expect 1 or 2 more chapters.