The Wu Party Part 2

Having an Alpha Mate

 

 

Kris Wu POV

She stood in front of me with charming, curious eyes, “What is it Kris-ssi?”

 

I wanted to tell her she was my mate and I was a werewolf, but I don’t want her to feel uncomfortable! She blinked a couple of times before chuckling… Why is she laughing?

 

Yejin’s laugh is so adorable, it’s like voices of angels, “Kris-ssi, are you perhaps flirting with me?” She had a seductive look on, it was weird but my heart was beating louder than usual. My wolf was all for it, he was hungry for Yejin… But I was a bit overwhelmed.

 

Then, she came closer and I could see her face directing towards mine when… She stuck her tongue out and laughed loudly, “Gotcha~!” she was playing around with me.

 

She laughed out loud on her own, whilst I was dumbfounded by the situation… But my wolf wasn’t, he wanted her now! And so did I but my humanity is telling me to have control, but how am I suppose to do that when this y lady is making me go nuts?!

 

“I’m sorry to trick you Kris-ssi,” she calmed down and smiled, “I just thought you looked a little bit too serious.”

 

I was awed by her reason, I chuckled, “Haha, I thought you were actually going to kiss me.”

 

Her smiling face turned into a shade of red, “Err… Why would you think that?” Her head was down and she was feeling shy- I could feel it.

 

“I don’t know, it’s just...” from this point, my wolf has taken over me, “I want you.”

 

She lifted her head with a surprised expression. I can’t control it! My wolf has completely taken over me and my feelings are not mine anymore- it’s my wolf’s!

 

“E-excuse me?” she asked.

 

“I want you,” I found myself repeating, “You are just too beautiful.”

 

“Is this some kind of a joke?” she was getting angry from my wolf’s big mouth.

 

 

-------------------------

 

 

Yang Yejin POV

 

Kris was weird, he suddenly blurted out he wanted me… I thought he was joking but then his face was filled with seriousness. I was slightly scared.

 

“Is this some kind of a joke?” I asked him, my tone a little bit mean.

 

Kris smirked, it was y but he was a bit more… dangerous, “Who’s laughing?”

 

My heart was about to explode from Kris’ sudden personality change. Is he drunk?

 

“You’re my mate,” he said. Ok, I am officially out of my head! What the heck it Tao’s cousin talking about?! Why is he like this?! He’s a handsome guy but… he’s really, really weird!

 

He looked at me with his piercing eyes and his playful smirk, “This maybe very confusing but it’s true. You are my mate… And you’ll feel the same hunger as I have once we…” he didn’t finish his sentence and he slowly leaned closer to my face.

 

I was shocked by sudden closeness but I felt stuck in my position. His face touched mine and so did our lips. He brushed his lips against mine and slowly puckered it. My heart skipped a beat and I didn’t dare to breath. Kris placed his hands on my waist and he turned his head which made the kiss deeper, he bit my lower lip a couple of times and I was just standing there… shocked.

 

OH MY GOSH! Why can’t I move?! Why am I only letting him kiss me like this?! I don’t have any idea who this guy is!!!

 

But a part of me felt him… Like there was a connection between us. Without realizing, my eyes started to close and I felt like responding to his kisses. I breathed and the feeling of fireworks in the air filled my surrounding. It was so magical and y.

 

His lips were soft and gentle. His tongue suddenly my lower lip and I had to moan from his sudden action… It made my heart beat go crazy! I placed my arms around his neck and were literally exchanging kisses while trying to fight for oxygen.

 

The kiss lasted more than about three minutes but it ended when I felt his hand touch my . It wasn’t erted but his hands naturally touched my , so I pulled back and gasped for air.

 

I looked up to face him and he had a gorgeous smile on his face. I, on the other hand, was a bit shock from the kiss.

 

“What… just happened?” I asked him.

 

“Yejin,” he held my shoulders, “I’m your mate…”

 

“What does that mean?”

 

“I’m a werewolf,” he revealed.

 

Is he crazy?! He’s a werewolf?! NO WAY! How can a human be a werewolf?! He must be crazy!

 

I found myself laughing to his revelation, “Pwahaha! Can you please be serious! We just kissed and you’re telling me that you’re a werewolf?!”

 

Kris sighed and my face gently, “Baby, I’m not lying to you… You might find this very absurd so I’ll let you go home now and I’ll explain it to you next time, ok?”

 

His voice was soft and serious. He took my hand and led me to his Jeep. He opened the door and I entered obediently. The engine started and he drove me home.

 

“Kris… how do you know where my house is?” it was a bit weird how he knew the way to my house since we were already within my neighborhood.

 

He chuckled and took a stop, “Do you remember a few days ago? When your books mysteriously became tidy?”

 

OMG! IT WAS KRIS!

 

“You were in my bedroom!” I remembered, “You appeared just right before I went to bed and that’s why you looked familiar!”

 

BINGO!

 

Kris nodded, “Yejin, for us werewolves, once we find our mate, we stick with her or him forever! It’s not that I wanted to do something to you when I visited your bedroom, I just wanted to check up on you. I’m not lying baby.”

 

I was starting to understand the situation. He’s really a werewolf?! Ugh, a part of me was still unsure. What if he’s just playing and trying to mess with my head? We did just meet today!

 

He drove once again and we were in front of my house a couple of minutes later. I climbed out of his car and bowed, “Thanks for the ride.”

 

“Anytime,” he smiled.

 

I couldn’t hold it in, I have this urge of wanting to kiss Kris over and over again and it just won’t stop. We were exchanging looks when I felt myself close my eyes and give him a slow and shy kiss. It was a peck on the lip except a bit deeper. He responded back but before he could bite or my lips, I pulled back and went inside. I shut the door and I carefully placed my hand over my beating chest… It was fast and loud.

 

Kris! What did you do to me?! Am I crazy for kissing a guy who I just met today who claims himself as a wolf?!

 

Arrgghh! I’m so confused! But Kris wasn’t just any guy, I felt connected with him… Since we kissed, something inside me wants him.