The Wu Party Part 1

Having an Alpha Mate

 

 

Yang Yejin POV

 

The week passed by quickly. School was really hard and I can’t believe that a lot of people actually think it’s easy while I’m rotting my brains out. Sulli was really protective over me; she even shouted at a few teachers when the teachers were telling me off that the homework I did wasn’t enough.

 

However, during the whole week, an image didn’t leave my mind. It was an image of a handsome man with an unforgettable face. Even if I didn’t see him fully, it was easy for me to remember since it was my first time seeing such a handsome guy.

 

“Yejin-ssi,” Tao called, he’s one of my classmates for English.

 

I bowed, “Hello there.”

 

“I’m having a party tonight over at my house, it’s to celebrate our first week in College,” Tao handed me a small invitation card, “I’m sorry if I’m only telling you now but the invitations were only printed today… I hope you can come.”

 

A party?! Hmm… I’ve been to parties but I never really enjoyed them since it’s only filled with crazy teenagers drinking and making out, “Uhm, I’m going to try to come but I can’t promise Tao-ssi.”

 

He nodded in understanding, “Oh I see, it’s ok if you can’t come but it’ll be a better party if you do,” he smiled and walked away.

 

I opened the invitation and all the information was written. Should I go? I still have tons of homework to do and I need to improve on all of my subjects considering how hard it’s getting… Maybe I should go, just this once. After this party tonight, no more parties for the rest of my College life!

 

During the day, Sulli and I chatted as normal and we headed home as soon as we got off school. She told me she needed to shop for new clothes for Tao’s party. I, on the other hand, looked through my wardrobe filled with old clothes and dresses.

 

All my dresses aren’t really ‘party’ dresses. What am I suppose to do? I can’t ask my Auntie if she can buy me one since she’s still at work and shops will close soon. And I can’t buy myself one since I only have enough money for food.

 

I sat on my bed and sighed, “I wish I had a nice dress to wear!”

 

Suddenly, it hit me! A nice dress… I tiptoed to my Auntie’s bedroom and opened her wardrobe- it was filled with many pretty dresses. I took a couple and tried it on.

 

The first was a navy blue dress; it was far too short since if I were to bend just little, my would be showing. I put it back to the wardrobe and tried on the next one. It was a silver tube dress and by the looks of it, I can’t wear it since the weather is starting to turn cold. The last one was a pink dress that was just over my knees and covered my shoulders. It was a perfect fit for me.

 

After choosing the dress, I let my hair down and the natural curls within my hair complimented the dress, I took my silver high heels and applied small amount of make-up.

 

Now that I’m done, I just need to send a text to my Auntie then off I go to the party! Truthfully, I felt nervous but also excited.

 

“Welcome~!” there were butlers who were welcoming guests.

 

I arrived on the location of the party. The party starts at 6PM but it’s only 5:30PM but tons of people have already showed up. The house was more like a mansion, it was big and had a modern feel to it, and it looked classy.

 

I went inside and just casually walked to the side. I knew it; I didn’t know enough people to have come to Tao’s party, now I will look like a loner. I put my head down and sighed, why did I have to come?

 

“Miss?” I heard a voice say.

 

I looked up to see a familiar face. It wasn’t that I knew who this handsome guy was but he was the one… in my mind. He was tall, I came up to his nose with these high heels and without these heels on, I would probably just about his shoulders. His face was clear and all his features were perfect.

 

He wore a suit that made him looks smart and wealthy. I can’t believe the guy from my mind is right here in front of me! My eyes widen and heart was beating faster and faster.

 

“Miss? Are you ok?” he asked.

 

I nodded, “Sorry, I thought I recognized you,” I blurted out. When did I become so brave of speaking what was in my mind?!

 

The guy chuckled, oh my, “I highly doubt we know each other but I guess I do have a common face, don’t I?”

 

Of course he doesn’t! From all the guys I know, he is the most handsome and probably the most uncommon! How can he say he looks common?! … He’s handsome and tall, “Please, you don’t look common at all, it’s just that I felt like I’ve seen you.”

 

He nodded, “Oh I see,” he offered me the drink he had, “Want some? Don’t worry, it’s only coke.”

 

“Thanks,” I took it and our fingers touched and there was the electricity. It was hard to explain but it made me jump. I looked up to meet his eyes- they were brown and shining like a diamond. I didn’t realize how close we were when I felt his warm breath against my forehead. I stepped back but since life if far too generous, I had to slip from these tall heels, I fell and my was about to hit the ground when he caught me.

 

He had his arms firmly around my waist and he pulled me up.

 

He frowned, “You should be careful… Are you ok?”

 

I nodded; my cheeks were pink since his arms were still around my waist after he has pulled me up.

 

He noticed and quickly retrieved his arms, “I’m sorry,” he cleared his throat, “I’m Kris by the way, Tao’s cousin, and this is my house.”

 

Tao’s cousin? Kris… I smiled, “Nice to meet you, I’m Yang Yejin, I’m Tao’s classmate and your house is really nice.”

 

Kris smiled, “Thanks, Yejin.”

 

His voice was low when he said my name. He didn’t use any formal language and just called my name casually, some people would find it rude but I certainly didn’t… I found it very alluring and seductive. His voice was seductive.

 

I excused myself to go to the bathroom. When I arrived in the bathroom, I quickly caught my breath, during the whole time I was with Kris; I didn’t realize that I wasn’t breathing for most of it. My heart raced and my stomach felt funny.

 

Once again, I went out of the bathroom and faced the party. Music started playing and people were dancing- there were some who were drinking and making out but most of them were just dancing.

 

“Yejin!”’ I heard Sulli.

 

I turned and saw her. She excitedly ran to me, “Isn’t this party great?!”

 

She was wearing a black dress that was shorter than mine but it looks nice on her, considering her legs were longer than mine anyways.

 

“It is!” I replied, “So, did you just arrive?”

 

She shook her head, “Nope! I was talking to some friends.”

 

“Oh I see.”

 

We Found Love by Rihanna started playing and the dance floor became heated up.

 

Sulli suddenly pulled me to the dance floor, “Let’s dance! I love this song~!” She started dancing and I was a bit shy to dance at the start but the song reached its high point and I couldn’t help but dance freely. It was so much fun!

 

Sulli was laughing and so was I, everyone was having a great time!

 

 

------------------

 

 

Kris Wu POV

 

Yejin had to go to the bathroom. Even though we only talked for a little bit, every moment of it was precious to me. I got to touch her and call her name- she is beautiful. Her pink dress showed off her long legs and her perfectly proportioned body, her hair was down which complimented her beautiful face.

 

Seriously, she’s driving me crazy. I went up to my bedroom whilst she was in the bathroom to get my phone. I texted my dad to tell him that we’ve officially met.

 

I went back down and to hear a pop/dance song playing. The crowd was jumping and shaking like there’s no tomorrow with the song. Suddenly, there she was… She was in the middle of the dance floor dancing so ally.

 

Her hips were moving right and left while her arms were high up in the air, she was looking hot and I was afraid for my wolf to take over my emotions and kiss her, the things I want to do with her but I can’t.

 

Urgh! It was like a craving…

 

My wolf and I couldn’t help it! We just had to walk towards her and dance with her. I casually danced with her but I don’t think she’s realized I was right beside her. She twirled and suddenly, she landed on my chest. She looked up and we met eyes.

 

I was holding her tightly around my arms and she just had to bite her lips. My wolf was urging to kiss her but I can’t. Her teeth bit into her lips and all I could do was stare and my lips.

 

“I’m so sorry,” she pulled back and I hesitantly let her go.

 

She bowed.

 

“It’s nothing,” I replied.

 

Yejin laughed awkwardly, “Haha, I didn’t even realize you were right beside me Kris-ssi.”

 

I nodded, “Yejin, do you mind if we step outside?”

 

Her eyes widen and she was probably surprised with my sudden favor. My wolf was taking over me… I could feel it. She nodded in agreement.

 

I walked outside with her. I was a bit worried since my wolf had his cravings and I had mine but we need to learn how to control. But the problem is if my wolf takes over me, we wouldn’t know how to control- it was my weakness. My own wolf was my own weakness.