Mysterious Books

Having an Alpha Mate

 

Kris Wu POV

As soon as I was done talking to Sulli, one of the werewolves who seem to be my mate's new friend, I rushed home to get a quick shower and change before I go and see my parents to tell them the great news of finding my mate.

I drove to my parent's building and I entered as quickly as I could.

Women were whispering here and there about me looking handsome- I'm sorry but I'm already taken. A smirk formed within my lips.

The glass, see through door opened automatically and my dad sat on his office chair looking very intimidating as ever. I cleared my throat and sat on the opposite chair.

"Kris," he put down his pen and took off his glasses, "Why are you coming to the office so early? Have you done the paper work I've asked you to finish?"

I smiled widely, "Dad, I found her!"

My dad's eyes widen and a big grin came upon to his face. I knew he'd love this news.

"Really?!" he stood up and gave me a tight hug. He was a proud dad, I could feel it, his wolf was very pleased with mine, "Who is she? When are you going to get married?"

The questions made me chuckle.

My dad took his phone in a matter of seconds, "I need to tell your mom and tell her to come back from Hawaii as soon as possible!"

This is absolutely crazy; my dad is acting very strange! He dialed and told my mom the great news. I watched my father's movement and it made me very happy that I've made him content by finding my mate. 

As soon as he got off the phone with my mom, he turned back to me, "So, are you guys going to get married? When are you going to mark her?"

I swallowed and scratched the back of my neck. I've found her but she has no clue who I am and marriage is a long way, "See dad, I've only found her, nothing major has happened yet."

His excited shoulders deflated and he sat back down his chair, "Well, you need to tell her because if another wolf marks her, you're doomed."

"I know!" I replied, I remembered my mate's beautiful face and her amazing figure, she will one day be the Luna of the pack and will give birth to my children who will look beautiful, "She's mine, and I will make my move as soon as possible to mark her before anybody else could... I promise."

My dad nodded with approvement, "What's her name? Where is she from? How old is she?"

Hmm... I read some of her information this morning that I got from the school, "Her name is Yang Yejin, she attends ACE which proves she’s beyond genius! I think she's a year younger than me," I told him everything I remember from the brief glance I had on the school records.

"Yang Yejin?" my dad inhaled then burst out laughing, "I wish I could meet her now and tell her to bear me my grandchildren now!"

"Dad!"

My dad can be very overly excited at times, but this is definitely the first time I've seen him THIS excited.

I'll make my move soon, very soon. My wolf was also forcing me and I want to go myself so we'll see... Maybe tonight. I smirked of the thought of me seeing my beautiful mate tonight.

 

-------------------------------

 

Yang Yejin POV

I just finished my last piece of homework. My Auntie called me for dinner, "Yejin! Dinner's ready!"

Hungry, I didn't bother to fix my books and I rushed to the dining room. My Auntie prepared some Kimchi stew and many delicious side dishes. I took my seat and started to eat the yummy food.

"I see you're very hungry," my Auntie commented, "Didn't you eat in school?"

"I did," I replied with my mouth filled, "I ate a sandwich but I became hungry after all the studying."

My Auntie chuckled, "Aigoo, eat a lot! You shouldn't lose weight just because you started College or your mom will kill me!"

I laughed with her. As soon as dinner was done, I washed the dishes thoroughly before heading back to my bedroom. Once I stepped into my bedroom I knew something changed. It was strange but something changed... 

Hmm... The bed was the same, the lights were the same but what changed?! I realized that my messy pile of homework was now neatly organized. WHAT?! 

"Unnie, did you organize my books?" I asked my Auntie.

"No!" she replied, "Why?"

That's weird, "Nothing, don't worry."

The neat pile of books was in Alphabetical order neatly put on the side, who in the world did this?! I searched around my room for someone but no one was there. I shrugged it off, maybe I did it, I was just too hungry to have remembered about it. 

I tucked myself to bed and sighed. Today was a normal day except for the part that I got so much attention in school and my books were magically tidied up. 

Before I could drift off to dreamland, I saw a face. A very handsome, strikingly dashing face. Even if it was only a couple of seconds that I saw him, his image stuck on my head. 

He was tall with orange hair; he had a perfectly shaped face with wide, brown eyes that made his face cute. His body seems well proportioned. His nose was perfectly shaped and his lips... Those plump, undeniably gorgeous lips are just so want-able. 

It was like a perfect man. But from tiredness, my eyes shut but the image of this beautiful man was wrapped around my mind.

 

--------------------------

 

Kris Wu POV

I found out where she lives and she seems to be from a family that's well brought up. I swiftly climbed through her high windows using my wolf-like skills and I perfectly fit in before arriving to her bedroom. Her bedroom was a normal girl's bedroom. 

She had yellow colored walls and her bed was pink, it was cute. I could hear her and another female talking down stairs, most probably having their dinner. I observed her bedroom. I saw her picture frames and there she was smiling radiantly. 

Her smile was perfect, her eyes were very oriental like and she had a cute, small but tall nose. Her smile was like angels and those lips, ugh! My wolf was urging me to grab her and kiss her but I can't!

I took a step to her desk and found her book in school messily placed everywhere. I looked over notes and her curly handwritings were smartly written. I carefully put the books into alphabetical order and I could hear her coming up stairs. I swiftly made myself fit into her wardrobe. 

She entered her bedroom and her scent was absolutely addictive. I was on a trance, her scent was seductive and all I want to do is smell every part of her! I was paranoid about her.

I heard Yejin ask her Auntie something but I didn't hear due to her addicting scent, my whole body didn't respond or hear anything... All I could do was rejoice this amazing scent of her.

Finally, I heard some silence and I came out of her wardrobe. Her eyes were about to shut when I stepped in front of her. I noticed she saw some parts of me but she continued shutting her eyes. She was now asleep. Yejin breathed delicately. 

I leaned closer to her and observed her face. It was perfect! This is my mate! I came closer and left a peck on her cheek before leaving her bedroom.