Normal or not normal?

Having an Alpha Mate

 

Yang Yejin POV

Summer has been a blast! I went to Japan where my mom is for a couple of weeks and Japanese culture absolutely is great! But now that I’m back in Korea, I need to go back to reality.

It’s the first day of College and my annoying alarm clock has just ringed loudly that disturbed my precious sleep. I pounded the weight of my palm on the snooze button to stop the undeniably annoying noise.

Tired as ever, I got up and fixed my bed, my eyes were still half open when I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower to wake my sleepy body.

Finally, after showering, I changed into my casual clothes that I’ve bought in Japan for College- denim jeans, knitted-long sleeves shirt and some plain flats. It was a normal look of a normal girl like me.

“Yejin, you have 10 minutes!” shouted my Auntie.

I rushed down stairs and tied my hair up quickly before grabbing a waffle and stuffing it in my mouth.

“Morning,” I greeted with a filled mouth.

“Good morning, darling,” she smiled and made me some coffee.

She was dressed smartly with her black office attire considering she works for a magazine industry as a secretary. My Auntie handed me the coffee and I drank it quickly before heading to where her Toyota CRV is parked.

I jumped in and made sure my books are all there in my brown shoulder bag.

It was my perfect, normal morning. People may think that there is no such thing as a normal person but I consider myself as one- except that I have divorced parents who are really close friends and that I live with my Auntie than one of my parents.

“So, are you ready for your first day?”

“Yup,” I gave her a smile before turning our eyes back to the road.

She started the engine and off we were to Alpha College for Elite, aka ACE. I was so happy I got in even if their requirements were so high.

Before we broke up for summer, I applied for three collages and ACE surprisingly accepted me. I took the Entrance exam and the passing mark was 85% and I made it 85% on the dot. It was a close call.

 

-----------------------

 

Kris Wu POV

“Kris!” shouted my cousin.

It was only 7am and normal people would just have woken up and will soon get ready for school or work. I, on the other hand had stayed up all night filling out my dad’s overdue paperwork in his office.

Even if I’m a werewolf, we still live a normal life- except we’re faster, smarter and more capable in most things. I’m an Alpha wolf, meaning I can control when my wolf will come out, and also being an Alpha made me superior to any other types of werewolves because my bite is the most fatal and you will die in a matter of seconds painfully.

I looked up to see Tao coming over to the indoor office I’ve stayed during the night.

“Yes?” I signed some papers and gave Tao a forced, semi-tired smile.

He cleared his throat, “I’m starting College today, mind if you send me to school?”

“Are there no drivers? Last I checked, my dad hired more than ten drivers,” I rubbed the back of my neck from tiredness.

Tao pouted and gave me panda eyes, “There are a lot of drivers available but I want you to send me since my parents are in Paris and they won’t witness my first day.”

My cousin has lived with us since the start of summer and he has just moved here to finish off College. Our house is basically a mansion filled with maids and drivers but he’s very emotional when it comes to ‘first times’.

I sighed defeated, “Fine,” I can’t refuse this Maknae cousin of mine.

Once we got into my black Jeep, we zoomed off and got there by the matter of minutes.

Tao got off and he smiled widely, “Aren’t you going to get out and see me enter?”

“No thank you,” I smirked, “I still have a lot of things to do.”

“Tssk, come and take a picture of me before I enter College!” Tao demanded.

Ugh, I sighed and walked out of my car to follow my demanding cousin’s command. He stood smartly in front of the gates of Alpha Collage for Elite and smiled with his cute, panda eyes. He wore a white shirt and plain jeans with designer bag and shoes for men. 

I, on the other hand still wore my knitted dark jacket and inside was a white shirt and denim jeans from last night- I know I look good on anything I wear but I'm not bothered on how I actually look, I guess I just go with the flow of fashion trends these days.

Inside my pocket was my IPhone.

I took my phone out and snapped two or three pictures before putting it away. He happily waved and skipped off.

This school is filled with werewolves but normal people also attend it, but only if they’re THAT smart.

Suddenly, when I was about to get into my car, something strange appeared… No, not something, someone.

It was a beautiful girl, she was wearing simple clothes and her semi-curly, long hair tied up elegantly that cascaded down her perfect arched back. She looks like a goddess while getting out of a car. The sun hit her face perfectly which made her glow like an angel.

She was the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen. It was as if there was a connection.

MY MATE! Definitely my mate!

I’ve been searching in Beijing, London, New York, Sydney, Brazil, Egypt for my mate and here she is attending her first day in College.

Without me realizing, a smile appeared on my face and my wolf spoke to me commanding me to approach her.

 

Go to her and tell her she’s your mate.

 

But I’m scared she might think of me weirdly, we can’t suddenly surprise her! We need to stay consistent.

 

Go to her NOW!

 

My wolf was stubborn but for such a beautiful lady, it needs time and planning to get her. This girl is not ordinary or normal, she’s my mate. She’s an Alpha’s mate.