Final : I'm Yours

Shadowy Star

I’m Yours *Shadowy Star – sequel : Final*

 

 

Well, this is the final..

 

 

 

 

 

*one week*

Block B were having huge fan sign event today for celebration of their 5 years anniversary included dinner plus some performances and games with their fans at --- hotel. A lots of fans included reporters in the hotel hall waiting for them.

 

Today is the formal event while tomorrow is the day of the big event, big concert for their lovely fans. Block B was in their black suit attires with dazzling and shining face doing the fan signing.

 

After the event everyone went to their respective room too tired to even care Cho PD who calling for them to go into his room as soon as they finished. "Aishh this boys," he cursed after he heard what their manager had said.

 

"Sorry businessman, they were too tired I guess. You can meet them tomorrow," he turned to a young man with well sculptured body facing the big window watching the city that he hadn’t visit for a very long time. "It’s okay, hyung. I wouldn’t be able to see them tomorrow neither. Somehow I’m glad though. I still not ready to meet them too," he bite his lips.

 

"Hey, Minhyuk. If you afraid that they haven’t forgive you, you are wrong. They already forgive you long time ago," Minhyuk smile. "I’m going, hyung," he hugged him.

 

Minhyuk wandering outside the hallway, going to a very dark hallway, not sure why, but his feeling want him to go there. He went to the very end of the hallway before turning to the left side to see Yukwon sitting alone there with only a little light emitting his face from the small window.

 

He was sitting there hugging his knee to his chest, head looking up outside the window sighing deeply. "May I know why are you sighing?" Yukwon widened his eyes, that voice! He turned to see Minhyuk sitting himself next to him.

 

Too much emotion lingered in his heart. Should he be happy Minhyuk here beside him? Or sad knowing he already had someone? Or cry because his heart just doesn’t know what to do now?

 

He stood up ready to walk away. Minhyuk stand too grabbing his wrists tightly. He turned Yukwon around hugging him tightly. Yukwon try to pry away from him.

 

"Please, Yukwon just let me hug you," as much as Yukwon wanted to stay, this is totally wrong, what if his wife saw this? -Although with the mention of wife hurt him soo much- But stopped when he felt his shirts getting wet. Minhyuk was crying. "Please, Yukwon. Just let me hug you. I don’t care anymore. Just let me. Please don’t run from me. Please."

 

Idiot Yukwon cry too hugging him. This feeling, why are they wavering? He should follow his heart. Heart is more powerful than mind.

 

He kept telling this is not the right thing to do but his heart wanted to embrace this man. This man who still conquering his heart. He want to embrace him like there is no tomorrow but why is he afraid? He hugged him tightly clutching into Minhyuk’s neck as if his life depends on it. He just wanted to embrace this man in front of him. He doesn’t want to embrace by air anymore.

 

 

“Two fragile hearts meet becoming more powerful.”

 

 

After felt liked eternity Minhyuk drew out from Yukwon’s shoulder before leaning in at that pink triangle shape rosy lips of him. Yukwon didn’t take a second to think whether he should do it or not. Instead he deepened their kiss the moment their lips meet, their first kiss after 5 years.

 

Minhyuk tilt his head deepening more into the kiss. Kiss full of love longing of a person, a sweet kiss yet with desperate feel as they want and want more of it. Both can feel the saltiness of their tears through the kiss as both of them wouldn’t stop crying.

 

The person that both of them longing to hold was in their arm now. Minhyuk took one of his hands from Yukwon’s waist to wipe Yukwon tears during the kiss. Yukwon pulled away lips swollen with love. Taking a deep breathes.

 

Foreheads against each other, seeing Yukwon in front of him panting breathlessly Minhyuk missed this so much. He kept running both his thumb on Yukwon’s cheek wiping the tears stained, kissing the later nose. Yukwon took his hands kissing the back of his hand.

 

Words I love you were exchange before they went into another breathtaking kiss. Neither both of them wanted to talk about anything else. Afraid it might end up hurting each other. Words exchange by action showing how much they need and love each other.

 

*morning*

 

Yukwon groan eyes slowly flutter, opened up to see Minhyuk in front of him just liked him, body intertwined with him. He smile snuggle more into Minhyuk’s neck not until he remembered something. Minhyuk is married, a father! This is totally wrong! He shouldn’t have done this!

 

With a deep sighed, he turned around from Minhyuk seeing a small black box on the lamp table beside the bed. Yukwon stare at it for a long time *I don’t think this is mine. But this is really my room* he looked around to make sure he really in his room.

 

He stretches his arm taking the box slowly opening it. It was a ring. One set of ring with a small pink paper in it. Yukwon heart beat fast as he slowly unfolds the paper. It’s just a simple word but with a very deep meaning in it, enough making him out of breathe.

 

"Kim Yukwon, be mine?       -Lee Minhyuk"

 

Yukwon keep looking back and forth between the rings and the small paper with crystal tears in his eyes. Minhyuk pulled his body closed to him, till Yukwon’s back practically glue to his chest; hands slide from Yukwon shoulder before its resting at Yukwon’s fingers intertwined their fingers together, kissing his neck.

 

"I’m not forcing you. If only your heart willing to love this stupid man back, if you willing to take back this once immature man. If only you still love me liked how you usually do," Yukwon turned facing him. Tears soon staining his face, Minhyuk smile wiping it away. "Seriously, how many tons of water your eyes could make out?" he chuckle. “My eyes already let tons of water more than how deep the ocean in the earth could hold it for these five years thanks to you,” Yukwon sarcastically answered slapping his hand away.

 

"What about your wife? Your children?" he asked. "Wife? Children? What are you talking about?"

"That... That day at Han River. You with…. play with----" Yukwon couldn’t say any coherent words with Minhyuk laughed. Those laugh of him. He misses that so much.

"Kwon~" Minhyuk pulled him more closer, hands rubbing up and down Yukwon’s back making him purred. Minhyuk smile, "you thought she was my wife and the child was mine?"

"Is it?'

"I’m afraid you were wrong," he flicked Yukwon’s forehead making him winced in pain. "Hyuk~" Yukwon pouted rubbing his forehead. Minhyuk kiss those pouting lips. "I don’t know you will think that way. Well you kind a right?" Minhyuk teased. "What do you mean?"

 

"They were not my wife or my children you so called smart boy,” Minhyuk pinched both his cheek. "eeyh?"

"She is my friend? A girl that has been close with me, the women that replaced my mom becoming my mother" "But your mo--"

"She is my step mother. My father remarried. That was my step sibling. How could you think I’m married a woman in her almost 40ish?"

"It looked so real. You played with the little kid. She was pregnant, she looked young. Just a perfect thing to happen in 5 years," Minhyuk laughed.

 

"She may look young but she already in her 30+. I know I had good hips with that of yours," that earned him a smack in the head, "----but doesn’t mean I easily make people pregnant or every people when I want it," Minhyuk explained while rubbing his head.

"Who know," Yukwon grumbles. Minhyuk d his while kissing him, Yukwon slapped it away. "No ? Kiss? For 5 years?" Yukwon asked curious, cheek redden."No," Minhyuk mumble to the kiss. "I’m not like you," he pulled away. "You..... Still with her?" Minhyuk asked him carefully.

 

"No. We are not even together," Yukwon pulled him in a deep kiss.

"But I saw you....--" Yukwon snuggle in his neck "That cause.... Ithoughtshewasyou," "What?"

"I thought she was you," Minhyuk smile. "It’s hurt, right?" Yukwon nodded. "It’s hard for me too. I’m tired of crying everyday thinking of you."

 

"But everything is fine now, right? All the misunderstand is now solve," Yukwon beamed.

"Except for one question haven’t been answered," Minhyuk pointed at the forgotten small box in Yukwon’s hand. Yukwon smirked climbing on top of Minhyuk. "You don’t need to ask, I’m already yours the moment we walked under the rain together,” Yukwon nuzzle their nose together.

 

“By the way, you are going back to London?” Yukwon asked with sad tone. He didn’t like the idea not going to meet Minhyuk after this. “No, I had moved here for one month already, my father and I changed place. He is now the one who run the overseas business. They just moved out last two days. Actually…. I will be going to London this afternoon finishing some papers there, I will be back tomorrow though.”

“Sooo I could meet you more often now,” Yukwon said seductively drawing a circle on Minhyuk chest. Minhyuk just laughed at him.

 

After spending few more hours cuddling, and more *ahem* Minhyuk went back to his works when the other still sleeping. Yukwon went to wake the other up pulling their blanket yelling about today is their big day, forcing them to practice for the big showcase later tonight earlier than schedules.

 

*In the car*

"Why are you soo darn energetic today?" Taeil asked yawning, eyes forcing it open, kicking the sit in front of him. Yukwon just smile staring at his ring before he looked back to see all of them sleep..

 

During the short interview before their next performances. Fans were allowed to ask one question for one member.

 

A girl was chosen, Yukwon fan, but she was hesitant whether to ask him or not. Yukwon smile saying that she could ask him any questions except the colour of his underwear. “Kwon-ah, why did you look so happy today? This is the first time after 5 years we saw you smiling liked that again, the sincere smile," she asked him. All camera focus on him, "To tell you the truth, Yukwon has been liked this since in the morning, he looked darn energetic to the point I thought he has gone crazy," Zico scoffed. Laughter filled the stadium.

 

"Because…….. I just got my precious ring this morning," he exclaimed showing his ring on his fore fingers.

 

 

THE END~

 

 

Revised – 13/11/2013

·         English is not my first language. I’m sorry for any grammar mistakes. Asking for your kind understanding :)