Chapter 3 : Letter

Shadowy Star

Letter - *Shadowy Star sequel*

 

Second sequel of ‘Shadowy Star’ – Yukwon side story..

Based on this song à Zico & park Kyung ft Elin _ Letter [Harmonics of Still]

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

“I thought I’d be comfortable being just friends with you,

But in reality, a corner of my room is littered with picture of you,

They remind of our precious days together,

And told me to hold you back, I haven’t forgotten you yet,

The one only real love in my heart in this entire world is you,

I’m sorry, could you please come back to me?”

 

I want to hug you close to my heart again.

Yukwon slammed the door to his bedroom shut before slumping on the bed, one arms over his eyes crying. He thought he will forget him if he went on date with someone but he did not. It turned to hell. It didn’t help at all. He couldn’t help but think that he was actually having a date with Minhyuk instead of the girl.

He has to apologize countless of time to the girl after he kiss her hoping she wouldn’t misunderstand thinking Yukwon liked her. Truthfully he thought she was Minhyuk instead of her. Yukwon only came to realize when he felt something is different with the lips that were on his own one.

No matter what he did, Minhyuk always in his mind. He turned to the side looking at the small table at the corner of the room. He still hadn’t thrown away the pictures frames of him and Minhyuk, their sweet memories, their date.  At the very large frame was the picture of them two kissing, he remember it very well, it was on their first date. Yukwon doesn’t even have intention at all to throw all the things related to Minhyuk. He still loves him. There is no way the feelings that had been there for four years just gone liked that.

Yukwon realize he was wrong trying to forget Minhyuk. With determination he will wait for Minhyuk as long as he can. He will wait for his love one to comeback, taking him back with him together. When that time happened, there is no turning back he will love Minhyuk to no end. Like how his feeling had always been.

However, thinking back to the day when they broke up, the moment Minhyuk stepped out from their dorm, he still couldn’t believed why all of this happened? The memories still fresh in his mind. Both of them clearly don’t want to let go of each other, his promised with Minhyuk; he almost broke that!

 

“We’re so happy, is it even possible for us to break up”

 

*5 years later*

After the showcase, Yukwon went back to the Han River sitting beside the river eating the chocolates that Minhyuk had given to him. He should not come back here; he should have not thinking about Minhyuk anymore after what he had seen earlier. He supposed to hate Minhyuk but he can’t, he just couldn’t. His 5 years devoted may had come to waste but his heart didn’t regret at all about that. It’s growing! Knowing Minhyuk still love him making the feeling of hatred gone but replace with love. A bitter yet sweet love. Why? Why can’t this feeling gone away?

 

“Why are we now nothing but a past memory?”

 

He went back to the dorm. He is not ready to enter the dorm, not yet. Killing the time he went to check their mailbox. Their manager had a habit of just taking the letters that can be seen through the hole. He never opened it. Yukwon looked inside, there is nothing, all he could saw was dust everywhere inside the mailbox, and he closed it back. He opened it back when he saw a letter, not a formal letter. He almost didn’t saw it since it was almost covered with dust already.

This person who had sent this letter must feel very disappointed as their letter never been replied. From the looked of the letter, it looked like it has been there for a few years already, covered with a very thick dust.

His stomach gave a sudden bad feeling as he took the letter. He cleaned it away, blowing the dust away, slowly holding the already soft letter which could easily tear off. His heart beating fast when he saw, “To my lovely Kim Yukwon <3” were written on the front of the letter.

Slowly he opened it, it was from Minhyuk. Minhyuk letters from few years back. The letter that Minhyuk had been waiting for very long time.

“To my Kwonnie…..

I don’t know how to start… I just want to let out my feelings. Kwon, this past few days, after the days of our broke up, I can’t feel anything, I feel like I’m dead without you beside me. I don’t need a week, a month nor a year to calm down my feeling for you. I only need one day or need I to say one seconds to realize that my heart belong to you. My hearts need you. My body, my souls need you.

Believed me or not, really…. I followed you around on the third days we broke up. Yes, I count… I count the day of our broke up. I’m crazy? No, I did not. I just don’t want you to leave my sight.

Just when the day, I got the courage to take you back to me, to fill up the empty side next to me, I saw you went on date with a girl. At first, I thought you wouldn’t be interested at her because I had faith in you, Kwon-ah. I still remember your promise to me, our promise but…………

My hope being washed away just like that when I saw you kissing her at the park. Our first date was held in there. I was devastated. I never thought you would easily move away. Love does really moves after all. At the same time, I still hoping your love for me still there, buried in your heart even if it’s just a little, I hoped it still there.

Kwon, even though you may be with that girl now, I wouldn’t let you go just like that because I still love you. Called me a coward or what for writing this on a letter instead of talking face to face with you. It’s not liked that but I just don’t want to hurt you anymore when you saw me. I don’t want the sun that supposed to shine will turned cloudy because of me.

You know about my family company overseas, right? You know I’m the only heritance for the company, right?

The representatives that took care of the companies already were very in sick condition. Father wanted me to take over it after he heard that I already step down from Block B. Kwonnie, you knew very well, once I took that position I wouldn’t be able to see you for a very long time, I wouldn’t be able to meet you, to look at you, to hear you talking, everything. I would become busy like a crazy mad person with all the works.

I had come to my decisions that I wouldn’t take the position, however, after I saw you with that girl, it turned upside down. I thought you don’t want me anymore. That you really want to erased me from your mind, your memories.

So, I came to this decision, stop me Yukwon. Stop me, from taking the position; stop me with every ways with your crazy mind to stop me from going there. You can stop me by coming to me or reply to this letter whatever it is, I don’t care anymore I just want you to stop me.

I’m not forcing you Kwon, followed your heart.

But, if you don’t, I will try to understand you. I will try to run away from your mind. I will knowledge that you already fallen for the girl. Your hearts did really moving away from me.

I wouldn’t blame you for that. I understand you. I shouldn’t have been selfish telling you to wait for me. I’m sorry that I had hurting you. It’s not my intention. It’s not my intention wanting the shooting start to fall out from your eyes. You had let your eyes cry for me many times even when it’s tired, I don’t want that to happen again.

I will learn more about love. The day when we meet again is when I become more mature in love. I just hope fate still on us by that time. I will pray for that. If fate really meant to be with us, yourself knew it, I will love you till the day I die.

Still deep in my heart, I really hope for you to stop me. I love you.

-Lee Minhyuk-”

 

 

Yukwon now kneeling on the floor, clutching the letter, bringing it close to his chest, crying. All he knew was cry, cry and cry. If only he could turned back the time. If only he could turned it, please, with desperate voice he pleaded, “please, turn back the time, please. Just please. I want him……..”

 

“That you missed me and that you love me,

That was all I wanted to say,

If you come back to me, if you will hold me again,

All I need is for you to love me more than the pain I went through.”

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Revised – 13/11/2013

·         English is not my first language. I’m sorry for any grammar mistakes. Asking for your kind understanding :)