Chapter 2 : Still

Shadowy Star

Still - Shadowy Star *sequel*

 

Okay Ubombers….. Here we go…

“Ubomb ship still heavenly floating in my heart”

 

Based on this song à “Zico, Park Kyung ft Minhyuk _ Still”

 

“Even if fate did not allowed us to be together, fate not between us, I swear I will only love you for my entirely life.”

 

 

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

“I can’t sleep at the thought of my mistakes,

I’m a fool for thinking I’d be okay,

Today, no, even tomorrow, I won’t be able to live without you.”

 

Minhyuk woke up from his sleep. It’s been past few days. He still didn’t get enough sleep. Something is missing. Something is not in its place. Someone was not here liked it usually does. He needed that person. No matter how many times he said he would be okay, he is not! His minds, every second, every minute, every hour; overflow with that one person. He wants him back. Is that person having hard time just liked him?

 

“I won’t be able to live without you, Kwonnie,” tears fell down from his eyes little by little.

 

 

“It’s only after you’ve change that I try to deliver an empty heart.”

 

For the whole week, Minhyuk had been following him around. Where Yukwon goes he followed him, no matter how many hours he has to wait outside the company building disguising himself, he still waited for him. He just wanted to see Yukwon.

Yukwon was not the same as him though. He doesn’t look sad at all instead he became bubblier, more mature. Minhyuk felt hurt at the sudden changes.

Finished practicing, Yukwon went out. Looked just so fresh, he doesn’t look like he just finished practicing. Minhyuk assumed he went to shower, very unusual thing he does as if Yukwon was going on date. He was right, Yukwon went on date. He saw Yukwon meeting a girl just as cute as him. Is Yukwon had given up waiting for Minhyuk?

Minhyuk followed them around. Minhyuk knew the girl must had fallen for Yukwon from the way she talked with him, the way she looked at Yukwon, the way her sincere smiles playing on her lips. It’s Yukwon they were talking about; person that people easily get to fall in love with.

Minhyuk regret as he saw Yukwon kissing with the girl at the park. Lips that once used to be on him. He regret everything at what he had done..

 

“I’ll be honest to you, you’re too nice,

But anyone would fall in love with you upon first glance.”

 

“Your bright smile, your laughter, your whining, everything, I couldn’t stop thinking about it. Are you really given up on me? You really in love with her?”

 

“The reasons I miss your bright smile,

The reason why I still can’t sleep at the thought of you,

And the reason why I can’t go to you and say this myself,

Is because I still love you so much.”

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=--=-==-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

“I was so immature for not being able to handle to withstand the fight between love and truth.”

 

As he entered his house, first thing he knew was he punching the mirror over and over again till it was bleeding hard. Uselessly crying. How in the world was this happened? Why is he so stupid? He thought he would felt better once he let him go, he thought his heart will calm down, he will get to solve his darn heart. His idiot freaking heart! He doesn’t want to hurt Yukwon but still ended up with hurting Yukwon and himself.

Now, he knew his loves for Yukwon is too big. He just regrets for letting him go, withdrawing from Block B. Leaving Yukwon alone. He is a coward who runaway from all problems. He is a darn coward that only know regret after what he has done, doesn’t even dare trying to solve it.

There is no turning back now. Seeing Yukwon happy with the girl, there is no way in the world he going to hurt Yukwon for the second time. No way he is going to hurt Yukwon precious heart again which doesn’t even deserves to get hurt for people liked him. Minhyuk bawling his heart out, curling in the corner, thinking what he just done. He just made himself suffered.

 

“I knew that I wouldn’t be able to handle the sorrow that would follow,

So why did I leave you and choose this part suffering.”

 

Hoping for the time to go faster so he would forget Yukwon as soon as possible even though he knew very deep in his heart that he wouldn’t be able to forget him. That he is lying. A very biggest lies he had done.

 

“I should’ve held you back,

The loneliness is too heavy for me to carry on my own.”

 

--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-==-==-==-=-=-=-=-=-

 

“Obsessing over you just make me more pathetic,

I was nervous about love from the start,

I don’t want to do it, I don’t want to leave you, I still can’t forget you,

“Why am I like this?” My shoulders sink once again.”

 

I should have stayed strong with our relation. I shouldn’t be like an immature teenager. It was a very wrong decision of me that turned my life upside down. I regret how much we ended it like this. I should have act mature at that time. There is no way for me to have you back.

I don’t want to fall in love again. It’s too hurt. To be honest, it’s just that, my whole heart had goes towards you.

I sent you a letter hoping you would reply to me, hoping you would stop me. I keep giving you chances as day by day goes by, with a pathetic hopes you would do that. I think you really had moving on. Loves does move after all.

For the very last time, “I love you and will always be,” I whispered from very far.

 

“I love only you,

I always whisper these words from behind you,

With the hope of seeing you again,

I stand behind you and wait.”

 

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Curious what letter Minhyuk sent to Yukwon? Should I write Yukwon side? Or not?

 

Revised – 13/11/2013

·         English is not my first language. I’m sorry for any grammar mistakes. Asking for your kind understanding :)