PLEASE MASTER [update 4]: Picture.

PLEASE MASTER!

“choi minho, cut this out before I report you to the principal.” Eunhyuk hissed in annoyance as minho and the other two guys constantly follows him along the hallway of their campus, he decided to go early to school again since he needs to finish all his school works and he has to go to his work by 4 because Heechul ask him to do some extra works and buy supplies for him and not to mention to forget the confession that donghae made yesterday But when he entered, he luckily meets minho and his troop. And the rest was history since the three started to follow him everywhere.

“aish president, why are you so mean to us? We just want to have fun.” Minho playfully replied.

“and by fun does that involve you following me and making me look like a fool? Well minho you better cut this out before I got pissed off and break your necks.” Eunhyuk threaten the three still not looking back and making his pace faster. Then eunhyuk feel a sudden tug on his wrist making him stop, he looks back and glared at the guy, it was junho who’s holding him tight, he struggled but the other was tightening the grip making the hands mark on eunhyuk’s pale skin. He looks at junho’s face and saw the playful smirk which makes him more pissed, he moves his free hand and grab junho’s hand on his wrist and turns it like he was the best martial artist you could ever imagine making the guy fly and land on the ground in a blink of an eye. The other two was gapping like a fish out of water when they saw how strong the president is, yes, they know eunhyuk was a black belter but they never imagine that he could flip junho, a muscular guy, as if he was just flipping a patty on the pan.

Eunhyuk glares at junho and then to the other two, “now?” eunhyuk smirks but it vanish immediately when  Minho and nickhun went to his sides and hold his wrist up, he jolts but he was already captured and he can’t move a muscle, he tried kicking the two but it was blocked by them. “hey, that is not fair.” The same voice from last time was heard again, making all of them look at the direction of the voice.

Déjà vu. Eunhyuk thought.

“you again?” nickhun shouted at the guy.

“yes, is there any problem with that?” donghae answered directly.

“you’re new here so if you want to last here better not get in trouble with us.” Minho threatens donghae but the other just laugh and continues moving towards them. he pry the hands that was circling eunhyuk’s wrist.

“don’t threaten me choi minho, im not afraid of you and your friends.” Donghae said and throws his fist at minho but didn’t touch the other’s face, it was just a warning. Minho could feel how strong the fist is and he was aware that if that punch landed on his face he would be dead. He gulp, “why are you doing this? What do you have to do with the president. You’re not even friends.”

Donghae smiled and lean forward to eunhyuk capturing the other’s lips on a soft peck. “who told you we’re not friends? he’s my lover. Im just protecting him.” he said making the 4 males shock especially eunhyuk. “so stop following him.”

Minho and the other two blush at the boldness that they just witness. Minho fakes a cough and say, “well, you have to protect him properly or you won’t be seeing him again. C’mon guys.” Then they run away just like the first time donghae met them.

Donghae then looks at eunhyuk again and saw that the other was still in daze giving him chance to do something silly, he wrap his arms on eunhyuk’s waist and brought the guy into a tight hug. “baby, are you ok?” he whispered against eunhyuk’s ear and sending soft blows to the other’s skin. And with that eunhyuk was back into reality and noticing the intimate position they were in he pushed donghae making him fall on the ground, first. “ouch.” He hissed in pain and rubs his to lessen the pain. He hear donghae chuckling and look up only to see how close donghae’s face to his. “you’re adorable.” Donghae said and he could feel the other’s hand snaking behind him, rubbing the sore part of his as well. he blush at the realization and stood up immediately.

“ert!” he doesn’t think twice and runs away from the guy. half way to the school council office he notice that someone is following him and when he turns his head he saw donghae’s silly grin. “ert! Stop following me!”

“why? Im the president’s body guard and boy friend. I should always be by your side.”

“I don’t need a body guard. And you’re not my boy friend.” eunhyuk retorted and gets in his office.

“unhhm, then im just your stalking body guard.” Donghae said still following eunhyuk inside the room, he closes the door and walk towards the guy pinning the lite body against the wall. “I will guard your body.” Donghae blew hot puffs of air in eunhyuk’s ear again.

Donghae was about to lean for another kiss when the door opens revealing ryeowook. “the other blush and said “oh~ did I ruin something?” eunhyuk was glad that ryeowook came in on time. he was save from the ert, he push donghae and give ryeowook a big bear hug and starting to whisper thank you.

00000

Meanwhile,

“minho, what are we supposed to do now?” junho ask his friend.

“we’re not going to give up guys, can’t let that donghae took our precious toy away from us. The president is ours.”

“so what are you planning?”

Minho just replied with an evil smirk and the three of them knows what they are talking about.

00000

That day went just ordinary and it was time for eunhyuk to go to his work.

“why are you following me?” eunhyuk hissed.

“im your stalking body guard.”

“stop following me. I’ll call the police if you won’t.”

“im not following you then.”

“wha—what? You just said you were following me. aish~ quit it!”

“im not following you. im going to the café to grab some coffee.”

“what??????” eunhyuk shouted when he heard that the other would be at his working place again, he knows that Heechul would make him serve donghae again and join him like yesterday. “donghae,please.”

“say please to me later, when im your master.” And donghae happily dash his way to the café. Unknown to the both of them there are three idiots following them.

00000

At the café,

“here’s your coffee master.” Eunhyuk said as he puts the cup of coffee that donghae ordered. Just as what he thought earlier, Heechul ask him to stay with donghae until the guy is finish. “drink it faster so you could go home.” He whispered making sure that it was only donghae who could here it.

“eunhyuk.” Heechul called him.

“yes, madam.”

“I need your help here.” Heehul said as he walks towards donghae’s table.

“im sorry master donghae but let me borrow eunhyuk for a while.” Heechul excuse eunhyuk, as much as donghae wants to keep eunhyuk by himself heechul’s aura was just scary you would be agreeing without any arguments.

“eunhyuk, jaejoong is a bit busy at the kitchen, can you help me serve our new costumers?” Heechul said as he lead eunhyuk to the table of the costumer and eunhyuk’s eyes almost bugged out of its sockets when he saw who is sitting on the table. “minho.” He whispered.

“anything wrong hyukkie?”Heechul ask.

“nothing madam.” Eunhyuk answered he doesn’t want to disappoint his hyung.

“ok now I have lots of things to do.” And Heechul goes back to the cashier.

Eunhyuk doesn’t know what to do, he was battling with his mind. Why all of the students in their school why it has to be these three stupid who would see him in girls, not to mention maids clothes. “what can I do for you master?” eunhyuk said once he calms his senses.

The three were speechless, they didn’t expect that they could see eunhyuk in this state, and the fact that the transformation is such a mind, yes eunhyuk was thin and pale like a girl but they didn’t expect him to be this pretty. The three where gapping like lunatics when eunhyuk ask them. they didn’t know what to say, until junho can’t take the tension anymore. “ca—can I have a coffee.” He said.

Eunhyuk felt nervous at the display of shock on the face of the three. They’re judging me now. But nothing could get in his job. “what about you masters?” eunhyuk ask the remaining two.

Nickhun jolts at the sound of the word master, it felt so good. He cleared his throat, “chocolate milkshake.” Eunhyuk jotted down the orders and wait until minho could decide. “I … I want a…”

Eunhyuk waits for the orders. “I want a picture with you.” he said making eunhyuk drop his note book on the ground. Nickhun hits minho in the head. Right now minho looks so silly, he was grinning at eunhyuk like an idiot. “I want a picture with you please.”

“im sorry master but we can’t do that.” Eunhyuk said, this is getting worst than he imagine. And the next thing was a shocker when Heechul hits minho’w head with a metal tray.

“im sorry master but you can’t take picture with hyukkie, she’s mr. lee’s personal maid.”

“and who’s mister lee?” minho ask, eunhyuk was asking the same thing in his thought, when was he a personal maid of someone by the name of mr.lee? And realization dawn on him when he felt arm around his waist. “I am.”

Donghae stood up from his seat when he hears that eunhyuk would be serving someone else and to his luck it was the three idiots, he smiles and anticipate on what will going to happen until minho begs for a picture. Eunhyuk just totally captured the guy, he was hook. Donghae chuckles, eunhyuk could really do this to everyone, based on his experience. So before the thing gets worst he stood up and signals Heechul that there is something wrong.

“im sorry minho, you can’t take pictures with him. he’s mine.” Donghae tease the other.

“oh please donghae, just one.”

“no.”

“please.”

“ok, on one condition. You have to play chess with him and if you win you can take pictures but if you don’t then try again next time.”

Eunhyuk glares at donghae, “and who are you to do that?” eunhyuk whispered at donghae. “im you’re master baby. Don’t worry, I know you’ll win.” And donghae pulls the vacant chair and lets eunhyuk sit there, he pulls another chair and sat beside eunhyuk, hands resting on the other’s shoulder.

Minho, then sat on the other side of the table and the chess board was set in front of them, in no time the game started and in 2 minutes minho was crying like a lost child. Donghae laughs at the result, he was damn sure that eunhyuk will win, he was the smartest thing in their campus.

“minho!” nickhun shouted as minho gloomily walks out of the café.

“bye minho, try again next time.” donghae laughs when he saw the retreating figure of the three guys. “you’re very good baby.” Donghae turns his attention to eunhyuk and notice that the other has tears on the corner of his eyes.

“how could you do that? Im not your servant! How could you do that?” eunhyuk continuously ask donghae.

“you’re not, your my love. And I did that because im sure you will win.”donghae said patting eunhyuk’s head. “now I want my a picture of you too.” he smiled making eunhyuk blush.

“you can have it in one condition.”

“what is it?”

“play chess with me.”

And a game between eunhyuk and donghae begun, after 2 hours of hard fight, donghae took out his phone and ask Heechul to take his and eunhyuk’s picture, Heechul playfully complied. Heechul ask them to get closer, eunhyuk was a bit hesitant but he does what Heechul ask him, he moves closer to donghae. donghae wraps his arms on eunhyuk’s waist and go for a very cute pose, and the same time the camera flashed donghae’s lips landed on eunhyuk’s cheek.

Another tiring day and 3 more persons know eunhyuk’s secret. another tiring day and another special memory.

ROBI: waah total fail, im starting lose my english. Im at lost of words. Huhu bear with me guys. Btw, I will start to change the story coz I’ll be putting the rating to a higher level. Hahahahe ok. HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYUHYUN!!