PLEASE MASTER [update 2]: Donghae.

PLEASE MASTER!

 

The bell rings signaling that the afternoon classes are about to start. Eunhyuk stood up from his seat and walk straight to his home room when he spot the 3 nasty guys standing by his door way. He sighed, “here we go again.” He said to himself as he tries to ignore the guys.

“hey mr. president.” One of the guys calls him from behind, eunhyuk stop on his track and silently looks back at the guys. It was minho and his troop again. “what is it choi minho?” he ask with honor. “nothing, just want to call you.”

Eunhyuk sighed, every day Minho, nickhun and junho never fails to bully him though he was the school president. These three are always following him saying how girly he is and he is not fit for being the president. “im going then. I still have classes to attend and im not like you guys who often skips classes.” Eunhyuk walks again but hears foot steps following him so he made his steps faster, he’s sure once these three idiots caught him he would be late for his first class again and he doesn’t want that to happen, he won’t risk his grades and his scholarship just to teach those three a lesson they won’t forget.

“hey! President!” Minho grabs eunhyuk on the arm pulling the older to his side making eunhyuk almost stumble to the ground. “choi Minho! Let me go!”Eunhyuk struggles at the strong grip but Minho’s hold just wouldn’t budge. Then eunhyuk feels a strong tug on the other side of his arms and the next thing he know he slams at the broad chest in front of him.

“he said let go, what are you on huh?” eunhyuk hears and he looks up at the source of the voice. And eunhyuk’s shock expression was written on his face, “lee donghae!” he shouts at the guy. “yes, and do you really have the hobby of calling people in full names?” donghae replies to him yet looking directly to Minho and the other two guys.

“who are you?” minho ask irritated.

“lee donghae.” donghae says directly. He keeps sending minho deathly stares until the guy moves backwards and runs fast followed by the other two guys. “who are they?” donghae ask eunhyuk still holding the guy against him. Eunhyuk was still dumbfounded on how donghae easily drives the three away and add the way he bumps at donghae’s chest is not really helping. Donghae pulls eunhyuk a bit a way from him looking directly at eunhyuk he asked the same question but the other was still in dazed. He touches eunhyuk’s cheeks and pinches it not too soft earning a yelp from the other.

Eunhyuk blush at this sudden action and push donghae away from him, he bows his head from embarrassment and making the whole scene awkward. The 2nd bell rings, signaling the students that for the third time they will be officially late. Eunhyuk realizes his situation and runs fast towards his room, donghae follows him and soon they are dashing their way to the room. Eunhyuk wonders why donghae is running to the same direction, he thought donghae was bugging him so he turn his head and saw donghae running calmly behind. “hey! Why are you following me? are you a stalker? Aren’t you going to your class? The 3rd bell will ring soon.” Eunhyuk reminds donghae.

“im on my way to my room.” Donghae faintly answers and stop the same time eunhyuk stops. Eunhyuk looks at him suspiciously. “good bye then. Here is my room. See you whenever.” And eunhyuk opens the door and sat on his chair he was glad the professor wasn’t there until the third bell. Eunhyuk was trying to catch his breath when the door opens revealing his professor, he smiles at the thought that he wasn’t late but it soon faded when he saw who’s behind his professor. “ok class, I want you to meet our new student mr. lee donghae. he’s a transfer student from japan. Please be good to him.” his professor announces. He saw donghae bows and throws a smirking look at him. the awe look of his classmates wasn’t left unnoticed either, he saw how the girls flails in their seat, well he cant deny it, donghae sure is good looking, scratch that he’s handsome. “ok mr. lee, you could seat there.” The professor said pointing right behind eunhyuk’s seat.

Donghae nods and walk to his assigned seat passing by eunhyuk and never letting the teasing pass he whispered. “im your stalker.” Before taking his seat completely. For the rest of the class eunhyuk could feel that donghae is boring a whole right on his back, with his sharp stares eunhyuk could feel how donghae’s eyes follow his every move. It’s starting to creeps him but he ignores it since he really needs to study.

After the class eunhyuk rush to his office for several reasons, first is he has lots of things to fix and second is to avoid donghae. once inside the student council office eunhyuk sighed and he slumps on the chair waiting for ryeowook to bring in his papers. Eunhyuk closes his eyes, it was just the middle of the day but he feels so tired already, and donghae was sure a pain in the neck. He thought of the guy, it’s not even half a day but the guy was bothering him so much. he remember how everything that includes donghae, first is from how he saw donghae on the principal’s office, on how the other looks so good, and next was the scene at the canteen. Eunhyuk panics at the thought. what if donghae spreads the news of eunhyuk wearing dress for his work, he would surely lose his reputation. Eunhyuk stood up and walks back and forth inside the room.

But I think he’s a good guy. eunhyuk thought when he suddenly remember on how donghae help him with minho and his gang. He can’t deny that donghae has a good body too. he blush, he feels embarrassed on thinking that way. “ggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~!!!”eunhyuk shouts he doesn’t know what he would do. And suddenly the door of the office burst open revealing a walking stock of paper. Eunhyuk worriedly looks at the stock of paper in front of him when it was soon put on the floor revealing ryeowook behind.

“what’s wrong with you president?” the new occupant of the room ask curious on why the older is shouting like an insane person. Eunhyuk shook his head immediately and picks up the papers on the floor. ryeowook helps him put all the paper works on their table and soon they are sitting face-to-face on the table. They are busy filling the papers and making sure every piece is on its proper place when ryeowook suddenly says, “president how is the tour earlier? Im sorry I wasn’t able to go with you.”

Eunhyuk stops his work and smiles at the other. “don’t worry, everything is fine. I know you have morning classes it’s ok.” Eunhyuk lied and starts working on the papers again.

“im glad that mr. lee donghae didn’t give you any problems.” Ryeowook said again making eunhyuk slam the paper on the table not so soft. “ehh? Is there anything wrong?”

Eunhyuk fakes a laugh, “ahehehe no, nothing. Mr. lee is just ok.” Eunhyuk lied again. I just hope he’s not that of an air head. He said to him self. Then the two hears a knock, eunhyuk goes to open the door and was shock to see sungmin. eunhyuk frowns, what is the vice president of the ouran college doing in our office?

“president?” ryeowook ask and about to go to eunhyuk’s direction when he saw the change of expression in eunhyuk’s face. Eunhyuk slams the door shut before ryeowook could see who their visitor is. Realization dawns on eunhyuk, sungmin was there for ryeowook, he was pretty sure that the guy was there to compete against ryeowook again. “who’s there president?” ryeowook ask eunhyuk again.

“oh, it was nothing go back there.” Eunhyuk doesn’t want anymore troubles today; he just got a load of it already. And seeing ryeowook and sungmin competes against each other Is not just a sight to behold. He knows once the two gets on the same room the place would be filled with blossoming flowers and jumping bunnies because they are going to fight on who looks better in aegyo. “is it sungmin?” ryeowook ask making eunhyuk stuttered on his words. Eunhyuk saw ryeowook blush at the name he himself mentioned. The older shook his head, why does ryeowook need to be so damn cute? Every time sungmin meets ryeowook the younger can’t help but be cute. Eunhyuk thought that may be it was because those two are born to be that sweet looking.

“don’t worry president I’ll make him go.” Eunhyuk’s heart thumps hard at the statement. He was sure what will happen next, the flowers, the bunnies and every thing nice would be there any time soon. “NO! YOU WON’T I’LL MAKE HIM GO! STAY HERE.” He suddenly burst out and opens the door revealing the aegyo-ing vice president. Eunhyuk wants to punch the face already but he remembers that he wasn’t a war freak. He closes the door again before the two could see each other. “what do you want?” eunhyuk ask sungmin directly.

“don’t worry im not here to fight ryeowook this time. I have delivered a letter from our school to your principal and I just passed by to greet ryeowook but seeing you being an over protective president I guess I should be going.” Sungmin said and turns back. “ah by the way, I just realize how interesting the people in this school are, right mr. president?” sungmin said teasingly.

Eunhyuk feels something on the statement yet he can’t figure out what it is. he silently thanked god for making the nuisance away but something is really bothering him on the way sungmin leaves easily. He walks back to the room and saw the ryeowook still blushing. He taps the other’s shoulder earning him ryeowook’s undivided attention. “is he gone?” eunhyuk nods and sit back on his place, the both of them starts to file the papers again until the bell rings for the start of the class.

When eunhyuk is back on their class he saw donghae staring on him again making him uneasy but he decided to ignore it again. The whole class was a bit bothersome because of donghae’s unrelenting stares and sungmin’s last word. The bell rings again for the end of the class, eunhyuk hurriedly meet ryeowook and tell him he have to go early since he have to go to his part time job. Ryeowook wishes him good luck at his job and promise the other that he would visit him next time.

00000

Inside the café eunhyuk was welcomed by Heechul and jaejoong already dress as maids, he looks around and saw lots of male costumers. He smile as he realize that there is no one familiar, he’s secrets are still safe. Heechul taps his shoulder and signals him to change his clothes faster. After awhile eunhyuk was on his maid’s clothes and starts to serve the costumers.

He smiles and gladly offers everyone a nice cup of coffee accompanied by a sweet slice of cake. Eunhyuk observes the café, it was indeed moving forward, well, having beautiful maids like Heechul and jaejoong serving you who would not feel special. He laughs silently whenthey don’t have inkling that we are all males came to his mind.

He looks at Heechul and jaejoong, well, he doesn’t notice it at first either. He doesn’t know that the two where males until hankyung came in and call the two maids hyung. Speaking of hankyung he looks around and saw the male on his butler uniform serving the entire female guess. He can’t deny that hankyung was really hot and handsome, but he looks uneasy. He keeps on looking on a certain direction and once eunhyuk follows hankyung’s line of vision he saw the not so happy expression on heechul’s face.

Eunhyuk frowns he doesn’t know what is going on until jaejoong stabs him softly with his pointing finger. “they’re on it again.” The pretty guy whispered to him and he knows what is happening. Heechul is jealous. He and jaejoong both giggles earning a deathly glare from Heechul. “what are you two laughing at?” Heechul approaches them. they both shook their heads. “aish~ you two. Get on to your works.” Heechul said jokingly and ask eunhyuk to throw the garbage on the back. Eunhyuk nods and runs at the back, he fixed the garbage and ties it, he walks it out of the café. While waling eunhyuk was still thinking about his tiresome day at school that he didn’t notice someone in front of him. he bumps his head on the person and was about to apologize when he saw who it was. Eunhyuk accidentally puts the garbage bag down and was about to run but was stop by the hand gripping tight on his wrist. Eunhyuk’s heart was thumping hard against his chest, he’s doomed.

ROBI: lalalala sorry for not updating “links” I have better plans for that fic. Lol I hope it’s really better. So guys, how was it? do you like this one or should I stop working on this? Well, someone guest it right. I patterned the main plot to sweet kaichou (kaichou wa maid sama) anime. Umh, what else? Ahh im planning to change some events, as you see I change the way how donghae met eunhyuk and the vice president of the other school appears here already. Hahahaha! im really enjoying fics like this. Hope you did enjoy it too. so long author’s note alr, bye bye. Update whenever. Wish me luck on my exams!! Fighting!!