PLEASE MASTER [update 1]: Hired.

PLEASE MASTER!

 

“hyung, wake up. Wake up.” Eunhyuk open up his eye saw a beautiful pair of eyes looking worriedly towards him. he blinks his eyes to escape the blinding light then open it up again cutely when his eyes are ok. “hyung, I thought you have a scheduled interview today? It’s 9 already you’re going to be late.” This caught eunhyuk’s attention and he looks at the clock settled on his bed side table. The guy was right it was 9 am in the morning and he was pretty sure he’s going to be late because his appointment would be on 11 am and he still has lots of preparation to do. He stood up and rush to the bathroom but before getting in he turns his head to his brother and say a sweet thank you.

Kyuhyun just shook his head at his brother’s antics, sure eunhyuk is a responsible and caring brother but when it comes to waking up early on the weekends he is very much like a kid. He stood up and goes to the kitchen and start preparing food for his brother, this is one of the things he won’t let eunhyuk do, cooking, because the guy is cooking monster, his menus are poisonous. Well, maybe kyuhyun was exaggerating but by poisonous he means the food is clearly not edible.

Once kyuhyun gets everything done, as if instinct attacks eunhyuk is ready as well. the older sits down the chair across kyuhyun and started a soft prayer before eating. This is their daily routine, kyuhyun waking up his brother, preparing food for both of them and eating it together and once they finish eunhyuk would always happily thank kyuhyun and naggingly ask the other to let him cook sometimes making kyuhyun frown and tell eunhyuk what happen every time he would cook. Eunhyuk then would form a frown but succumb at his brother’s little teasing.

They’ve been like this for a very long time since their parents died at first this is very difficult for the both of them but when they were able to adjust everything flows smoothly for them. they study hard making them both scholar at the school they are attending, eunhyuk was also the school president and a part time student assistant that makes him additional money. Kyuhyun on the other hand often joins gaming contest and always won the first place garnering a big amount of money to help their family as well. Living like this seems a bit hard but the two won’t mind it as long as they are happy and living together.

Eunhyuk stood up from his seat, took his bag and rush out of the door after saying good bye to his brother and reminding the other to take care. Kyuhyun on the other hand laughs at his brother, he pats eunhyuk’s head and say “you’re the one leaving the house hyung. Good luck to your interview.” And they both laugh.

Eunhyuk runs to the bus stop and breathe out happily when he realized he won’t be late for the interview. He hums a made up tune and taps his foot waiting to the bus. Minutes later the bus did arrive and he gets on, he sat on the vacant seat near the window and wonders if he would qualify to the job, he cups his hand together and prays. The bus stops at its destination and eunhyuk gets off, he took the piece of paper out and check the information, he walks to the given address and dust his pants and fix his hair before he comes in to the coffee shop.

Eunhyuk walks directly to the counter and greet the cashier. He introduces himself and the female ask him to wait at the corner. Moments later an older lady walks to him and greets him, he greets her back and they introduce themselves to each other. “so eunhyuk, is this your first time working in a café?” the older lady ask and eunhyuk nods. “do you know that our this shop is well known and very different from other coffee shops in town?” eunhyuk nods his head, he just made another research once he gets home the day ryeowook hands him the paper. It’s not as if he doesn’t trust ryeowook he just wants to check on the information himself.

“I won’t let the reputation of this shop down madam.” He says confidently to the lady. Eunhyuk was hesitant of applying at first when he saw how the café works differently; it was really different because its marketing strategy is somehow funny. All the waiters and waitress in the shop must wear butlers’ and maids’ clothes and call every costumer their master. It creeps out eunhyuk the first thing he reads about this but when he sees that the coffee shop is legible and won’t do any harm he decided to try his luck and what about dressing as maids could hurt him? he thought of simple cosplaying.

The old lady beams a smile to eunhyuk, she was thinking of all the fun she could do to the young guy. “ok good. You’re in eunhyuk.” She taps the shoulder of the guy and asks him to follow him inside the staff room. She hands eunhyuk his uniform and smirks once eunhyuk excitedly runs to the bathroom to change. Her smile grows wider when the other calls from the bathroom. “madam! You must have given me the wrong uniform.” The lady becomes giddy but shouts back “no I gave you the right one now come out there we have lots of costumers today.”

Eunhyuk embarrassingly wears the clothes, this is ridiculous. Him? wearing maids’ clothes? This is very much stupid but the job offers a goo salary. Ok, this is a simple cosplaying he says to himself and wears the last piece of clothing as if someone I know would see me here. He puts his clothes to his bag and went out of the bathroom. The old lady claps her hand together when eunhyuk comes out of the bathroom; this is more than what she is expecting. Eunhyuk is way too beautiful to wear a butler’s clothes so she let eunhyuk wear something that is compatible with his body.

She hands eunhyuk the menu and eyes the shy guy playfully. Eunhyuk thanks him “thank you madam.” Eunhyuk said before he bows and turn to the door when it automatically opens revealing a panting guy walking fast towards the lady. Eunhyuk almost bug his eyes out when the guy apologize to the lady “im sorry Heechul hyung, I won’t be late again.” Eunhyuk looks at the two and the lady looks at him with a smirk.

“hy-hyu-hyung? Madam?!” eunhyuk stuttered.

“who is she hyung?” the new occupant ask.

“hankyung how many times do I have to tell you stop calling me hyung? Aish~ by the way that GUY is eunhyuk, he’s our new waitress and eunhyuk this is hankyung our head butler.” Eunhyuk and hankyung exchanges weird glances toward each other. then they both look at the smirking Heechul. “what? Stop staring we have lots of work to do.” The two just shook their heads. No questions formed between the three of them, Heechul is always exceptional.

00000

Eunhyuk’s first day at work was indeed weird but he concluded that he would like working there. Despite the good salary the people he works with are very good as well, later that day he meets jaejoong another maid like him. And realization dawned on him that all workers on the shop are all male even if they wear maid’s clothes. The fact excites eunhyuk more and adds the thing that all of the workers are all good looking.

Bidding goodbye to his new boss and co-workers eunhyuk walks happily back home. He was welcomed with kyuhyun’s cooking and he sat tiredly on the couch. “how was your day hyung?” kyuhyun ask him while settling a good cup of tea in front of him.

He took the tea and sip it, he was unsure if he should tell kyuhyun about his job concerning the dress up but they are brothers so he tell him the truth. Kyuhyun got angry at first, he doesn’t like the sound of eunhyuk serving people and calling them master, it sounds so pitiful but when he heard that eunhyuk was asked to wear a maid’s clothes he can’t help but feel excited. It still bothers him but he knows eunhyuk is pretty professional to get harassed and he has heard of the shop as well and it’s legibility to its employees. Kyuhyun nags eunhyuk to let him he him wearing his uniform eunhyuk hesitantly wears it but kyuhyun just won’t stop pulling on him so he wears it.

Kyuhyun’s jaw fall at the beholding sight of his brother dress as a girl, he was sure the café would earn lots of money with eunhyuk works to them wearing cute maid dress like this. He smiles and wonders how eunhyuk could be a brother if he looks so pretty like this, “you’re very pretty hyung.” He smiles as eunhyuk punch him playfully. They fool around until the food is ready. They eat dinner and eunhyuk brings out the cake he bought from the tip he got from the costumers of the shop.

He hands kyuhyun a brown envelop containing a good amount of money. “don’t worry, it’s not my salary yet. the costumers are very good to me and they give me big tips.” Kyuhyun looks at him. “i have my money, don’t worry I part it perfectly. 50:50.” He assures his brother but kyuhyun was still hesitant making eunhyuk frown. He stood up an put the envelop in kyuhyun’s pocket. Kyuhyun breathes out “I’ll do my best hyung, I won’t let you down.” And they exchanged smile.

00000

Monday came and eunhyuk goes to school early, he still has to report to the principal about the school. Together with his vice president, ryeowook they walk to the office and was shock when they saw a n unfamiliar face talking with the principal. “ahh good you’re here already mr. lee” the principal stood up and walk towards eunhyuk and ryeowook’s side. “I want you to meet our new student mr. lee donghae, he’s from japan but he knows how to speak Korean. You’re on the same year level so I was hoping you could help him adjust to our school.” Eunhyuk follows the hand of the principal pointing to the certain lee donghae. eunhyuk and ryeowook bows and greet the guy a good morning the other just silently nod. “now mr. lee, about the school I know you’re doing greet continue it ok?” the principla taps eunhyuk’s shoulder and went out for a while, he comes back with a folder and hands it to eunhyuk “this is donghae’s information you’re keeping all the students info right?” and eunhyuk nods politely at the balding man. “ok, tour donghae around the  school.”

Eunhyuk, ryeowook and donghae went out of the principal’s office and walks at the hallway of the campus. Ryeowook glance at his watch and ask eunhyuk if he could skip the tour because ehe has to attend his early classes. Eunhyuk allows him to go making donghae and him walk alone awkwardly around the campus.

“and this is the canteen.” Eunhyuk points at the canteen as he turns his head to donghae. he sees the other staring at him making him blush. The other’s eyes are beautifully deep. “anything wrong with my face?” he ask palming his right cheek.

Donghae shook his head and smiles, “you look kinda familiar to me.” donghae says to eunhyuk and leaning forward inspecting the familiar face closely. “im right, I’ve seen you before.” Donghae fin ally says as he pulls away. eunhyuk looks at him questioningly, “you’re the one from the president’s café.” And eunhyuk’s eyes almost bug out in embarrassment. he can’t believe someone would notice him and would literally say to his face that he was wearing girl’s clothes for his job.

“you must have mistak-“

“no im pretty sure.” Donghae cuts him and leans forward again making sure that he wasn’t wrong. “yes, you are indeed that pretty maid there.” He insist making eunhyuk all red.

“im not!”

“you are!” they shout at each other until eunhyuk die from embarrassment he runs away to his classroom and left donghae standing on the canteen. Unknown to them there are other people that over heard their conversation.