PLEASE MASTER [update 3]: Confession.

PLEASE MASTER!

 

While walking eunhyuk was still thinking about his tiresome day at school that he didn’t notice someone in front of him. He bumps his head on the person and was about to apologize when he saw who it was. Eunhyuk accidentally puts the garbage bag down and was about to run but was stop by the hand gripping tight on his wrist. Eunhyuk’s heart was thumping hard against his chest, he’s doomed.

Eunhyuk turns his head to the direction of the guy holding his wrist tight. There is no way he could lie again, he could not pretend anymore. He was sure the guy was pretty smart to believe him either. “d-d-donghae shii.” Eunhyuk stuttered and bring out a fake smile towards the guy. “what are you doing here?” he continued with a crack voice.

Donghae smirk at the vulnerable sight displayed in front of him. he tightens his grip on the other’s wrist and lean closer to whisper to eunhyuk’s ear, “stalking you remember?” donghae could feel how eunhyuk struggle on his grip and the rate of eunhyuk’s pulse running faster. He smiles in victory and pulls away eyeing the shock guy intently. He notices that he was holding too tight on eunhyuk’s wrist so he loosen his grip making eunhyuk free.

The other almost run but he was halted by donghae’s voice calling him. eunhyuk looks back with unexplainable emotion on his face. “stop joking me, you’re not funny anymore.” Eunhyuk said and runs on the back door of the café. Eunhyuk pants as he settled him self on the nearest chair in the kitchen, he grabs a good volume of cold water and drink it all. Just when jaejoong came in and notice the flushed appearance of the younger, he quirks an eyebrow and ask eunhyuk what happen. Eunhyuk just shook his head but jaejoong was smart to know that there is something wrong he keeps on nagging on eunhyuk trying hard to let the other confess and just in time Heechul call them from outside asking them to come out and tend their costumers. Eunhyuk stormed out of the kitchen but to his luck he spotted someone who as of now, he doesn’t want to see.

He nervously step near Heechul and ask the older what he has to do, Heechul points at the familiar figure “he’s our new costumer, you’ll be his personal maid.” Eunhyuk shifts his gazed from Heechul to the other guy. he then focus on heechul and gives him a pleading look as if asking to him other thing except for serving the guy. “what’s wrong hyukkie?” Heechul ask him, he was bothered on how he would say that he doesn’t like to obey Heechul, he was just a new employee and disobeying Heechul is not a good idea either. He breathes out and made up his mind. He smiles at Heechul and “ok, madam” Then signals donghae to follow him to an available table.

“what do you want?” he ask donghae when Heechul was out of sight.

“you were supposed to call me master.” The other faintly says.

“what?!” eunhyuk tries to suppress his shout.

“this is the president’s café and it’s policy is to make every costumer feel like the highest person in the country and you’re supposed to call me master.” Donghae explains and looks at the menu on the table.

Eunhyuk wants to punch donghae straight on the face he was about to raise his knuckles and he was aiming directly at donghae but to the other guy’s luck Heechul suddenly appear. “anything wrong here sir?” Heechul ask donghae sweetly. Eunhyuk was frightened at the evilly playful look that donghae is sporting.

“ahm~ your maid is—“

“nothing wrong madam.” Eunhyuk cut donghae before he was able to finish his complain. Eunhyuk was afraid to lose this job, this is the best job he could find, his last resort. Heechul looks at him curiously, he smiles and push Heechul away slightly. “oh madam there’s a new customer.” Eunhyuk points at eh door trying to distract the elder’s attention and he succeeded. Heechul bows at donghae and ask him to enjoy their café and donghae nods and continue looking at the menu. “are you trying to get me out of my job?” eunhyuk hissed at the other once they are alone.

“Im not, you’re doing it on your own. Im just a regular costumer so why can’t you serve me?” donghae replies to him though he wasn’t looking at eunhyuk. He hears the other’s hissed and that was the signal to look at the other’s face. “so? Are you going to serve me now?”

“want do you want… master?” eunhyuk ask with a slight red tinted on his cheeks. donghae smiles and ask “a cup of coffee and what is your personal favorite here?” donghae ask pointing at the list of cakes and pastries. Eunhyuk’s was shock and was silent for a minute until donghae ask him again.

“the strawberry shortcake master.” Eunhyuk was trying hard not to stutter on his words. “then I’ll have coffee and strawberry shortcake.” Donghae said and puts down the menu, there was and awkward silence between the two and donghae was amazed on how cutely eunhyuk act. He snaps his fingers in front of eunhyuk retrieving the guy from it’s daze.

Eunhyuk was back in reality when he hears the snapping sound of donghae’s fingers. He looks down at the other “do you get what I say?” eunhyuk nods at the question and bows to the master as he made his way to the kitchen. Eunhyuk out the small pad down on the kitchen counter and slumps on the chair, jaejoong saw him again and ask him why but he just hands out the order note and jaejoong starts to prepare what is listed.

Eunhyuk wants to melt on his spot right when donghae step foot on the café, he was wishing for a strong earthquake that could separated the concrete ground and eat him whole. How was he able to keep his secret now when someone from his school knows it already, he was crying for his dignity. To be seen dress as a girl and worst as a maid by another guy was something very embarrassing for eunhyuk and to tell he was the school president just added to his misery.

He was hoping he could ask donghae to keep this a secret between the both of them but he doesn’t know if he could trust the other reminding him on how the other . he was thinking of quitting the job or killing donghae now when jaejoong slightly taps his shoulder and handing him the tray with a hot cup of coffee and a nice slice of cake. I should ask jaejoong hyung if he have poison. He silently thinks but then he mentally slaps himself. that is just not right may be I should ask him instead.

He continue his mental battle until he reach donghae’s table. He slowly and carefully settles the cup on the table followed by the cake. “enjoy master.” He faintly says and was about to storm out of the scene when donghae grab him on the wrist again and smiles a sweet thank you. unknown to them Heechul was spying on the two and sensing that there is something suspicious between them so here comes his playful mind and walks to the scene.

“oh dear hyukkie, mr…” Heechul eyes donghae

“lee. Lee donghae.” donghae says getting the looks sported by Heechul.

“yeah mr. lee is a very special guest here. Can you do a favor for me and entertain him longer And besides there are only few costumers now. It would be lonely if he would eat alone right?” Heechul looks at donghae again. The other nods at the idea but eunhyuk were beyond irritated. If not for the pay he was out of that crazy shop already. “good. I’ll be going now.”

Donghae looks at the retreating form of Heechul and silently thanks the guy. he looks at eunhyuk asking him to sit down, the other was hesitant but standing there like and idiot is a very bad option as well. so he sat across donghae and waits until the other finish his meal. “so you’re saying you’re not the one neh hyukkie?” donghae said suddenly with the teasing voice. Eunhyuk jolts at his seat and bows his head lower. Donghae chuckles and puts the small spoon; he moves the cake towards eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk looks up when he saw the cake in front of him and saw donghae sipping on his coffee. He waits until the other makes a good explanation of the sudden action and getting the waiting look donghae said “it’s your favorite right? And im full already I don’t want it to be put in waste. You could have it.” eunhyuk keeps on staring. “do you want me to feed you?” donghae took the spoon again and scoop a good amount of the sweet stuff and offers it to eunhyuk. Eunhyuk was startled by the action making him snatch the spoon from the other and put it directly on his mouth and all his worries disappear. He smiles heavenly at the taste of the cake; he was indeed a er for sweets. Donghae’s chuckle made him wake from his sweet dreams again and was shocked as realization dawn on him.

Donghae was currently wiping the strain of coffee on his lips when eunhyuk looks at him, eunhyuk was mesmerize on how thin and inviting those lips were and then he came with a very embarrassing thought, they just made an indirect kiss. With the spoon and the cake eunhyuk almost passed out at th realization but that would be over acting so he suppress his own thought afraid that the other would realize it too.

“do you like it?” donghae ask him. eunhyuk was dreaming again, for the umpteenth time. donghae notice this and shook eunhyuk slightly. “Im asking if you like it?”

“what? Oh yeah. It’s sweet.” He said faintly.

“I know.” And donghae empties his cup and eunhyuk breathes a bit at ease. He was waiting for donghae to stand up and go. 5 mins… 10… 15… 0 mins. That’s it! “aren’t you going to leave yet master?” eunhyuk ask the sitting donghae.

“are you sending me away?”

“no, im just… “

“I’ll be waiting until you go home.”

“what?! Why?”

“im your stalker remember?” eunhyuk wants to cry out at the statement but that won’t help him.

“but I have lots of work to do and if you don’t go yet I won’t be doing anything since manager wants me to looks after you.” eunhyuk was trying to be calm.

“you could work. Don’t worry. Just let me be here. Im your stalker remember?”

“aish~ stop saying you’re my stalker. And stop pestering me.”

“im your master.”

“stop pestering me master.”

“good.”

“please. Why are you doing this to me?” eunhyuk was soon to cry.

“it’s because I love you.” donghae said coolly.

“what?” eunhyuk was shock at the reply. Donghae was pestering him because he loves him? but they just met. How could he be in love already? Eunhyuk was sure that donghae was playing with him.

“I said I love you. and can you answer me with a good one?”

“but we just met.”

“love at first sight then?” Donghae replies and was about to pull eunhyuk again but the other easily moves away creating a good amount of space between them. and he storms back to the kitchen with a heart beating fast and a face redder than a tomato.

Donghae smiles he knows that this would be interesting and eunhyuk worries because he knows that this is going to be hard for him.