Caramel biscuits it is!

THE CHO'S

“Sandeul are you? We are getting late!” Mina shouted behind the closed door to Sandeul’s room.

“Yea just a minute! I just need to grab my laptop and earphones and yea I’m done!” he shouted and opened the door facing his still waiting angry mother. “Seriously Sandeul, why do you need your laptop at a thanksgiving dinner? You’re leaving him here” “come on mom, last year I nearly died of boredom, you know that grandpa’s voice makes me fall asleep” the boy pleaded with his puppy eyed trying to convince Mina. “No and it’s final, leave it here.” She shouted and went down the stairs. “Please mom?” he tried again but there was no answer ‘fine I’ll just leave it here’ he put his back on the bad and went down.

His mom was in a bad mood, and he was afraid of the coming.

One

Two

Three

“Cho kyuhyun do you really think that I will allow you to come with those clothes?" mina shouted and woke up her poor husband from his sleep.
"
What..?" he opened his eyes confused and then saw his wife standing right behind him with a furious look
"tell me that this is not the clothes you prepared to come with!" she shouted
"What the hell do you want, what’s the problem of me coming with jeans women! This isn’t my fault that your Russian family dressed like they are going to a funeral!"
"
Cho kyuhyun are you arguing with me again? You do that but still in the end of that conversation you will go upstairs and dress exactly the way I want you to."
"
I can't understand why I married you. “And then he went upstairs to change.
After a few minutes kyuhyun got out and went to the door while shouting
"mina are you coming? You can’t stop shouting about us to get ready and you aren’t even here!"
Mina walked down the stairs slowly with her high hills Sandeul and kyuhyun that set on the sofa stood and looked at her hypnotize
"wow” kyuhyun mumbled and got closer to his wife. “Earlier were you shouting about something?” Mina smirked and sent a winning smile towards her husband. “When did I say something?” he mumbled and moved a hair from hair face.

“Not now Cho we need to get going” she said quietly and glanced at Sandeul who stood there shocked. “I haven’t decided yet what’s worse, your fights or your all lovey dovey acts” Sandeul shook his head and went out leaving his chuckling parents behind.

At first the ride was quiet, Sandeul was playing on his cellphone on the back seat, Mina was napping next to the poor kyuhyun who was driving, listening to the only CD in the car of Britney spears, and never again he would let mina borrow the car. This was pure hell.

Sandeul who didn’t know what to do with himself just texted Baro. ‘Help’ the reply came immediately, ‘what’s up ducky? ^^ ‘

Don’t you just love Baro? Sandeul sure did. ‘on my way to thanksgiving dinner at uncle Siwon’s house.’

Baro – "Oh dear he defiantly going to make you praise god all the evening, I hope you ate before because I don’t think that he is going to give you any time to eat something"
Sandeul – "that's not all .. I'm with my parents in the car"
Baro –" they are fighting again?"?
Sandeul –" I wish, my dad is complaining about the CD my mother left in the car"
Baro –" complaining? don't tell me that she throw away the Country CDs that your father loves to hear"
Sandeul –" Yes, but It is the least of the problem that I have right now
Baro –" So what's the problem?"
Sandeul "- after they argued about the CDs, something unexpected happened .. wait I'll send you the video"
At that moment, Baro opened the video the Sandeul sent and started to burst out laughing when he saw his friend's parents singing and dancing together in a loud voice "OOPS I DID IT AGAIN"
"
Sandeul stop playing with your phone!" Mina said from

the front seat, adjusts her hair that was repaid by the open window as she looking at the mirror
"OK!" Sandeul smiled his angelic smile and put the phone into his pocket, before his mother will take the phone and reveal the video that he just took...
"
KYHYUN!" Now she looked at her husband with a frown "
"
if I see you start drinking before we start the meal as last year you can start seeking another place to sleep tonight!" She said with a creepy face that almost got kyuhyun into a car accident
"Oh ... okay ..?" He muttered “Just an okay? That’s the only thing I get?” Mina yelled “You finished an entire bottle even before we had the first glass, and then you started mumbling some nonsense and dancing your little stupid dances in front of my parents and on top of that in front of my big sister who always tries to find reasons to mock me, just do me a favor Kyuhyun and control yourself this time!” that was the final word and all the passengers in the car knew it.

“Great another shouting battle and no place to hide this time…” Sandeul mumbled and sank down in his seat, putting his earphones back. Tonight was going to be hell, he already felt it.

“She’s always barging about the guy she married, about his company, how good he treats her and takes her abroad…” Mina was complaining and kyuhyun just couldn’t take it anymore, he turned off the radio and suddenly stopped on the road side. “That’s it I’m done” he sighed and leaned against his seat. “Kyuhyun what are you doing, we are going to be late” a confused Mina was saying besides him. “So why the hell did you marry me ha? If I’m such a loser, a good for nothing man, who doesn’t have enough money to buy you a big house, to take you abroad… I’m just a regular office worker in a failing company”.

“Kyu” Mina said in a gentle voice and put her hand on his shoulder, “forget it, let’s just keep going” Kyuhyun started the engine and they were on the high way once again, no one saying another word the whole ride.

About fifteen minutes later they got to a building in the middle of Manhattan. Once they entered the flat they were greeted by a running Siwon towards them. “Thank god you’re here; I thought something may have happened to you”.

“You can blame your stupid brother for this, he was arguing with me about his decision wearing jeans tonight, like he was about to go playing StarCraft with his friends” Mina said bitterly. After a few minutes of chatting she noticed her sister Wookie walking from the room with her husband Yesung straight towards her beloved nephew. “Deullie, we haven’t seen you for a long time, you’re so grown up already, you grew up to be so beautiful, surely it’s from our side of the family” Wookie said proudly and pinched her nephew’s cheeks. “Aunty it hurts!"
"
Just like our child. onew grow to be handsome guy too! Just that his beauty came from the bout sides" she laughed and looked at her husband
"I just hope you hadn’t got nothing from you lazy father!" she said quietly for kyuhyun not to hear and kissed Sandeul on his cheek and left a red lipstick on it
In fashioned late like always heechul hangeng her husband and their son henry came in.
"
hello I'm here. Now you can start!" she said cheerfully
"your mom thinks that she is the center of the world again?" mina said with grumpy pace to kyuhyun that didn’t answer
"so you asked siwon what will he buy for us to Christmas this year?" onew and sandeul enter the kitchen "I tried. And got no answer." Onew answered and ate from the plates that were full of food.
"
Aunty will kill you.' Sandeul said
"she won’t pay attention don’t worry."

While in the living room the remaining family was sitting, kyuhyun and Mina, Wookie and Yesung, siwon and zhoumi, Chullie hangeng and henry. “So kyuhyun still working in that computer games company?” Yesung asked and patted his wife’s head that was resting against his shoulder. “Yes” kyuhyun murmured. "Why don't you come work for me in, I have few positions available, I'm sure you can find something you love to do."
I love my job, thank you." kyuhyun straightened up defensively"
"
loser ..." Wookie murmured quietly, but Mina next to her heard and of course she had to respond to this
"At least he studied hard and found the job himself. Not like someone here who got the company from Dad." Mina looked at her sister with a sly smile The rest of the family braced herself to a deadly argument between two sisters who never gave each other until the bitter end.
"
At least my husband does not drink all kind of wine in the world, your husband is an alcoholic, you should take care of it," said Wookie with contempt
"" Ha? first you take care of your husband, since that time I felt him touch me philtrum while I was sleeping at your place I'm afraid enter to your house, he should go to rehabilitation"  Mina shouted at her back
"At least have stopped playing computer games, even on onew is not interested in it, I hope Sandeul isn't come out a loser like him"
"
Do not intervened my Dolly here, he is sure better than your child, we haven't yet started the meal and he ate half a chicken I brought for everyone already"
"
Well, you better stop fighting Let's start to eat, and you can continue later, now everyone please sit down in your place”  Once everyone were settled and the miracle happened everyone sat quietly suddenly they heard that siwon says
""Well, before we start I must tell you all thank you for coming and-GOOD EVENING BEAUTIFUL WORLD, YOU ARE AMAZING
Now we can begin to thank God"

All the blessing was quite long, well extremely long and Sandeul couldn’t help but to fall asleep only to be awaken abruptly when his mother kicked him under the table.

“Now everybody, we got to the part when each one of you make a wish to be granted by the all mighty lord”  Siwon started with his usual ranting while all the others around the table started thinking what they wanted.

“I want wine” suddenly exclaimed kyuhyun who was already fully drunk, holding an empty wine bottle while the others only got to their forth glass. “Seriously have some decency son, there are kids in here, and as we already focusing on me, I would like some nice caramel Lotus biscuits, you know they are so nice, and they just melt in my mouth every time I eat them” Chullie drifted to LALA land with her biscuits, while the other family members were busy listening to down to earth wishes.

 Escaping all the mess in the dining hall Sandeul kept texting Baro.

Baro- how is it going? Still alive ducky :P

Sandeul- this is pure hell -__- I seriously need to get the hell out of here.

Baro- I’ll be there in five.

And indeed after five minutes Sandeul got a call from Baro telling him he already arrived. This was one of those blissful moments the thanked god e had Baro with him. And as always Baro called just in the moment that another argue was starting in the dining hall about what kind of biscuits is better.

Sandeul could see from the corner of his eyes his mother running to the toilet about to throw up. He seriously needed to get the out of here. He missed his mother shouting at her sister accusing her of doing something to her piece of turkey, Sandeul also missed his mother face of realization as the two sisters met the fact that Mina was pregnant once again.

 

Another chapter is finally up! ^^  please comment and subscribe we will really appriciate it :3