Badeul side story

THE CHO'S

Holiday evening at the Cho family:

“You better don’t tell kyuhyun, he doesn’t know a thing yet” Mina and Wookie were still in the bathroom arguing. “I won’t tell anything, it’s just interesting how he’ll react to all of this” Wookie said with a playful smile on her face, continuing the usual argument even in this delicate situation.

“Just shut up already” Mina said and left the room walking towards the living room in search of her husband that for a fact was drinking wine by himself. “Come on kyu, let’s go, were going home, and where Sandeul is?” she asked while looking at the people occupying the room, not finding her son.  Everyone was sitting in the living room listening to Heechul’s ranting about the last fashion collection she designed.

“Onew have you seen Sandeul?” Mina asked her nephew who was busy chasing heebum all around the house.  “No!” he stopped to answer which gave heebum a better advantage.  “I can’t believe this kid ran away again.

Baro and Sandeul:

“What were you thinking about? The pharmacy? It’s the only place that’s probably open right now.” Sandeul giggled and followed Baro down the street.  “Don’t worry, we are on our way to visit your family” Baro answered playfully and ruffled Sandeul’s hair. “My family? We just got away from that madhouse, there’s no way I’m going back there again”

“don’t worry, this time I think you’ll enjoy it” Baro smirked  towards Sandeul and kept walking forward. “What are you planning this time Baro?” Sandeul asked worried, Baro’s plans never ended well.

“Baro and Sandeul were standing at the entrance to the Zoo, while Baro was deeply absorbing the gates, Sandeul stood still not knowing what to do.  “Do you think you can climb up?” Baro asked suddenly after a few minutes of silence “We both know pretty well you got your mom’s genes of shortness.” He winked towards Sandeul who just sighed in return. “Remind me why we’re even friend?” he asked while shaking his head towards the still laughing Baro. “Simple, cause I’m the only one who can tolerate you and your crazy family” he smiled and bent down near the gate. “Come, climb on my back we don’t have all night” Sandeul started climbing on the gate while “accidently hitting Baro’s face with his knee, which caused the other to growl in pain. Sandeul pulled Baro after him and they both managed to land safely on the inside of the zoo.

“What now? “ Sandeul asked while starting with excitement at the penguins in front of them. “Now? Now we have fun” the blond yelled and pulled Sandeul after him running through the place.

“Kinda reminds me of your parents” Baro exclaimed while they were looking at a pair of fighting beavers in the lake. “To much even” Sandeul laughed and turned to look at the giant panda in the zoo, who in turn just turned with her back to the teenager and peed. 

“She’s staring at me” Sandeul pulled at Baro’s sleeve while walking from the fence. “Who is? Baro asked while interrupting the staring contest he was having with the ostrich. “The giraffe” Sandeul stood behind Baro away from the glaring animal. “Probably she liked you and now think she found her soul mate” Baro nodded knowingly. “She’s an animal! I’m human for crying out loud” Sandeul yelled at his stupid companion “So what? Haven’t you ever watched Shrek? The donkey married the dragon, and they even have hybrid kids, everything is possible” Baro just shrugged his shoulders and went towards the lions while Sandeul was following him pouting.

“Rarrrr” Baro yelled and tried to get some kind of reaction from the graceful animals. Sandeul just looked at his friend and thought what was the point in running away from his family, if he just got himself into another madhouse.

“You there!” Sandeul heard a high pitched voice screaming that was nearing them more each passing second. “ Baro, the night guard” he called his friend who turned to him sulking, “You’re interrupting my bonding time with the lions” he said but then noticed the running guard behind Sandeul. “” he exclaimed and pulled Sandeul after him towards the entrance gate. “Bye hyung, see you soon” he shouted to the lion and increased his speed practically dragging Sandeul after him.

“Yo, Romeo and Romeo stop right there and turn back immediately” the guard yelled after them while he was running with no strength left in him.

“Sandeul I know its mission impossible for you but you’ll have to do your best for the both of us” Baro said with his serious tone while still running. “Ahh?” Sandeul asked, while checking the progress the guard made. “Your dwarfness is going to be a problem passing the gate, but I promise to stand for you no matter what” Baro yelled while a smile crawled on his lips. “You little…” Sandeul didn’t manage to finish his sentence as Baro already bent down and signaled him to climb up, which he gladly did, pulling Baro afterwards. They passed the gate while leaving the exhausted buddy guard behind. “Here were Romeo and Romeo, we hope you enjoyed our staying, see you on holidays” Baro winked to the guard and pulled the grinning Sandeul after him.

 The Cho house:

Sandeul sneaked into the house quietly hoping everyone was asleep already, and breathed out relaxed when he noticed the light was off. He was hoping to get into his room in one piece and surviving this experience. Suddenly the light in the living room was and he saw his mother standing in the middle of the room in a pink night gown with wild hair.

“Where were you?” she asked annoyed while tapping her leg on the floor. “Traveling” Sandeul answered shortly deciding not to give her any further information. “You were with that gangster again, am I right?” she yelled hysterically at her son. “Maybe” he mumbled and looked quickly at the stairs thinking how long it will take him to run up to his room. “Kyuhyun” she yelled powerfully but from upstairs could be heard only the deep snoring of his father. “Come and take a look at what hour your son comes home, like some homeless walking in the streets with that stupid neighbor’s son, that criminal” from the top of the stairs kyuhyun could be seen rubbing his eyes sleepily, and walking down were slow not to miss any stair.

“Come here already!” she yelled and looked at her husband accusingly. “What’s wrong with you woman’ its 3 am” he looked at the wall watch confusingly and tried so surface a yawn. “Your son that’s what happened. Sneaking out in the middle of thanksgiving dinner, with this total idiot Baro, you know him right? It’s the neighbor’s son who dropped out from school”

“Hmmm, sorry can’t remember who he is, can’t we talk about it in the morning?” he said and yawned once again. Sandeul was still standing there listening to his parents not knowing what to do.

“Go to your room Sandeul, and don’t you even think I’ll leave it like this” Mina said while glaring at both her son and husband. Sandeul sighed in relief and went to his room “Good night mom, god night dad” he yelled before closing the door. These wonderful evening with Baro was worth all the yelling

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________-

We decided to make a Badeul side story

hope you will enjoy


we will try upload the next chapter tomorrow with more kyumin

 

.