Dead Squirrel = regular day at the Cho's

THE CHO'S

 

 

 

 

It was yet another ordinary afternoon in the Cho household, Mina was busy doing the house chorus while poorly singing to old songs on the radiowhile washing the floor she could hear kyuhyun  entering the house, the next moment she spot a bag being thrown on the on the side, shoes flying all over the room , and kyuhyun getting ready to throw himself on the couch to get a rest from his tiring day.

"dont you dare make another step" all the movements in the house stopped as kyuhyun hears a piercing scream from the kitchen , "give me a break woman I worked hard all day long, is there something to eat?" he asked quickly while running to the Refrigerator away from his screaming wife,

He picked a strange looking box and gave Mina an angry look, "why do we never have any burgers in this house only your weird Russian food? What is it any way, a dead Squirrel or something?" Mina only looked at him, becoming more angry each passing second 'not only he was late to come home now he is even complaining over the food' she thought to herself, " be happy i even prepare food for you, you ungrateful thing, while you go out and play video games with that changmin that you have as a friend while i work hard at home, you can't even take the garbage out, you don't even move a finger in this house!"

 

 " take out the garbage hmfff" kyu laughed " the men in the Cho family dont take out the garabage, all day long i only hear, take out the garbahe, put down the toilet cover,wash the dishes and blah blah blah, i cant believe i got married to a russian woman, but my dad warned me you know? oh god how much he warned me, but did i listen to him? noo of course not i was blinded by all your blondish hair, so if you want a clean house, clean it yourself for all i care we can live in a pigpen and i wouldnt give a damn..."

" and you, you, you usless child, take off your shoes when entering the house!" kyuhyun was interrupted when his wife threw a shoes to thier poor son standing at the door. he took off his shoes and got ready for another fight between his parents. " i was about to.." he started to explain interupted by his angey mom " go do your homework, they wont do them by themselfs you know, unlike your father still beilves in that.

by the way your teacher called and said your grades in english and math are droping, i sence here a dorf in stodies?" "but.." the child tried to failed as another round of yelling was aimed at him, " and you are not going out today ,not until you clean your room, i found a mountain of Lay's under your bed, just keep up the good job, keep living like a pig in a pigpen just like your father."

" but mom..." "no buts, you need to finish it all today' remember tomorrow you have to go to grandma teuki to helf her chase all the birds who have been pooping all over her hpuse, and full off all the dead grass, and i dont want to hear a no for an answer, this is already decided" MIna kept yelling at her poor son,

sandeul who wanted to avoid all the lecturing grabbed his back and ran upstairs to his room, while earning another round of yells, " Sandeul you little Squirrel come back here!!" a yell that probably drove aways the birds from teuki's garden and the Neighbors too. " what?" came the tired reply from the top off the stairs " we got your grades report today by the way" Mina replied calmly and went to the living room knowing they will follow her shortly, kyuhyun who was thankfull he got away from the spotlight gave his son a pitifhul look and followd his wife, sandeul just stood thier with wide eyes prying to every possible god he knew " god. shisus, buddha and every one who is avaible please help me with this witch" he mumbled softly before folowing his parents.

The three of them were sitting in the living room, while sandeul was siting as far as he could from his mom while she was opening the envelope " pray to god all the grades will be above 90 or youre dead" she glared at her son, while he only stared at his dad pleadngly. Mina was scanning the report quitly, " 65 in bible? why did we bring uncle shisus to help you" she suddenly yelled, making the other people in the room jump from fright." she returned to the page before another yelled pierced through the room " 70 in english?? so why did you spend all the summer at grandma's heechul place?" she the turned her angry look towards her husband " instead of teaching him english your mother probably gave him women clothes to try all day long" kyuhyun chose to ignore that remark and continued to look at the report " 90 in music.. what are you gonna do with thst? you need to be a lawyer, or a doctor not some country siner who is hooping from club to club evry night , and 40 in math?? that's it sandeul you can kiss your computer goodbye" Mina said firmly and put down the report.

" it's not my fault that this stupid who suppose to teach me is playing starcraft all day" sandeul yelled on the verge of tear." hey talk nice your father" kyuhyun opened his mouth for the first time from the beginnig of this depressing conversation, " i hate you both, and i cant wait to the moment i turn 18 and i will be able to live this house" sandeul shouted crying " that until the army gets you my friend " kyuhyun said amused until earning an angry look from his wife, which he was terrifed of. "go to your room, sit down yourself on your big and start to stufy before i'll get really pissed off and that will be he end of you" sungmin adviced him, and sandeul didn't even have to think twice before runnig to up the stairs to his room , blessing every moment that this time his mother only screamed the threatend.

while hearing from the safety of his room " and you Cho Kyuhyun garbage now!!" sandeul smirked and entered his room " oh it's your turn now dad, and good luck!"