Chapter 22 - The Escape Pt1

Ace Fighter 2: Revenge of the Ice Princess

Hello! Thankyou for subscribbing. 15subscribber! I'm really grateful, i've reach my target.


Soyeon POV

“You must be kidding me.” I mumbled to myself as I easily got pass the security at the main entrance. The whole Micrope base was a chaos. Guards were running all around and no one in specific noticed my entrance.

After Hyomin and Nicole make a huge mess for Micrope to clean up, it makes a perfect cover up for Lizzy and I. Lizzy should have reach the meeting point with Nana and Jiyeon, with the three of them, saving Sir and Seungyeon should be easily done. Also, Hyomin should be fine with Nicole, as long as the previous don’t cause any trouble or problems. Now for the most important thing of all, the civilian camera must be handled.

I got through the main lobby and head towards security room. This was what I was assigned to besides saving Hara and Uee, was to breakdown their civilian camera. I took a quick peak at the surrounding; it was exceptionally quiet around the security room, unlike the main lobby.

Hastening my steps, I made a quick dash towards the door, with a big sign of ‘Security Room’ hanging. The door slowly opens as I stop in front. There were only 3 guards in the room. One of them was blindly starring at the blinking screen, while the other two were busy with their computer work.

Lowering my cap, I set my first step into the room, scanning around; no one seems to bother about my presence, so this were how the guards trained, with low sense of security.

“Hey, what took you so long? I ask for assistance 10 minute ago and you only appear now?” A guard, probably a private shouted.

“I’m sorry sir, I was assigned from the mechanical room sir, and may I know your order sir?” Not even lifting up my head, I heard footsteps getting closer, and finally a pair of leg stops in front of me.

“Mechanical room eh? Good enough, tend the machine here for a moment, I need to get my man in the frontline. Don’t you dare to do anything stupid cadet.” The private shouted right beside my ear and into my eardrum. You are so getting it from me next time round.

I did my job which I was assigned and slowly, I found the girls in the screen. Not exactly all of them, since they were in disguise, it takes some time to notice someone sneaking around. I look around in the room; those guards are still starring intensely on the screen. Time for these machines to get overloaded.

I release static from my hand to the machine, and slowly one by one the screens go out. The lights in the room started to flicker, and finally those guards lift their heads up and were surprise to see me.

Acting calm, I look around the room, “Don’t worry, I from mechanical department, I’ll check out the generator room. Please remain in the room and refrain from walking around.”

Walking out the room without a problem I look at the nearby civilian camera, great, it is not working. I took out a mini controller from my pocket and press on the one and only red button, which will all the electric supply for now.

Indeed, within a minute all the lights went out and all machineries stop functioning. I wore my night vision glasses and walk through the lobby, heading towards my designated stairs, and I noticed a huge group of guards gathering at escape route B. Hastening my speed, I ran up the stairs, weird, there wasn’t more than 10 guards using this stairs.

“This is Bravo over, we just found out that the Ice Princess and their top fighter Kim Hyoyeon are not in the base at the moment, and they are on their way back. It will be best if everyone keep escape as fast as they could. Also they are tightening the security for the base, so look out for those guys and pray hard that Choi Sooyoung or Im Yoona is not with them, over” Hyomin sounds different from the earpiece.

“Copy that, Alpha had successfully complete what it was assigned with, heading towards emergency escape route B, over.” Lizzy answered with someone speaking in the background.

“This is Charlie; I have taken down the civilian camera. Alpha stay away from escape route B, enemy cadets are getting up through that stairway, take escape route D, I’ll meet your there. Bravo, cover up on escape route A and B. Leave immediately after accomplishing. Over.” I brought my speaker closer to me and instructed.

“Alpha roger that.”

“Bravo roger that.”


Author POV

“Captain Im! The power had gone out!” A cadet shouted in the command room as he was typing on keyboard at an extreme speed, seemingly trying to get the computers back online. Yoona stare blankly in the room, the place was dark, not to mention, the whole base was dark. She heard her phone ringing, with a familiar ringtone and caller picture.

“Taeyeon unnie, the command room electricity was affected and the backup were not working.” Yoona explained the situation while hopping around in the room worriedly.

“I got that, Yoona, you have to leave the room right now and take over Sooyoung roles. I want her to check out the generators. Go and inform her about this, she should be at level 4, with the bunch of cadets.” Taeyeon was speaking at a fast momentum, as she heads up from staircase B.

“But the command room will leave with no commander.”

“I’ll be there in five. I think someone has infiltrated the base, so you better be careful.” Taeyeon hastily hang up the call and punch another group of number.

“Hello, Victoria unnie?”

--- --- ------ --- -- --- --- --- --- --- ------ --- --- --- --- --- --- -- --- --- --- --- -- --- ------ --- -- ----- --- -

“This is no good.” Sooyoung said as she covered her nose and mouth with her arm locked, with several guards behind her.

5 minute ago, she received her orders from Yoona and indirectly from Taeyeon. Immediately she came to the basement, where the generators room was right beside of the vehicles garage.

As she opens the doors, black smoke comes rushing out of the room, making her mission double the trouble. Entering the room, she steps onto several fragments on the floor making an irritating sound. Flashing her torch on the generator, she knew that things are bad.

“In-charge. Parts of the generator and the backup generator were blown out purposely. Someone had planned this and he or she should be wandering around in the base now.” She called and speaker into her phone speaker. Then taking a closer look at how badly the machines were destroyed.

The main engine took the worse hit, the parts around it were covered with black soot and the gears had stopped functioning. The control panel right beside of the generators was overloaded, even the backup for mainly and the security and command room were down.

“Do you think you can fix it?” Taeyeon asked.

“That would be mission impossible. Although the control panel was overloaded, but the main and backup generators engines were blown out. I don’t even know where I should start to fix it.” Sooyoung said defeated.

“You say it was overloaded?”

“Yeah, pretty much, all the switches had been tripped and the circuits were still healthy. What are you trying to say Taeyeon?”

“Sooyoung, don’t mind about the generator and go to the lockup room now.” Sooyoung move her phone away as Taeyeon had shouted through the phone.

“What’s with the shouting?”

“Don’t you get it? It was overloaded. The only person who could make machines overloaded within seconds or minute is Park Soyeon. She is here to save her friend, dummy. MOVE RIGHT NOW!”

Sooyoung hang up her phone and face palm herself. How stupid can I be?

“You two, stay here, the others come with me.” She ordered and ran ahead, not allowing the guards to have minute to react with her orders.


Hara POV

“I’m bored……” Uee unnie exclaimed as she played with her fingers beside the cell door.

“When aren’t you?” I questioned.

“Don’t you think today was exceptionally quiet? I mean, right now is lunch time, shouldn’t food be served? Those ice guards have left about 15minute ago already.” Uee unnie calculated and explained.

Uee unnie is right, reading the minds from outside, everyone were scare and busy running around, to be exact it is so chaotic that I couldn’t read anyone mind for more than 3 seconds. However to my surprise, I manage to read someone mind suddenly, the person have a form of strong aura, that person is also a microne not the ice guards.

“Hara, what’s wrong? What did you read?”

I placed my finger on my lips and ignore her words. It wasn’t common for me to read someone mind like this. I wasn’t able to read Im Yoona and Kim Taeyeon mind so it would not be them. So the only possible ones are Jessica Jung, Kim Hyoyeon, Soyeon unnie and Nicole…

Soyeon unnie is here. It must be her.

“Hara you read me?” This long and familiar voice rang in my mind.

“Just keep quiet alright? I’ll get you out.”

“Uee unnie, code green.” I let out a smile and said.

“Soyeon unnie is here?” Uee unnie held her excitement and whispered. I nodded and see her jumping around in the cell and started stretching.

Joining her in stretching, I heard the door of the room opening. I manage to take a glance at the door. I’m right. A lady in a cadet uniform entered and slowly walked in, scanning her surroundings.

“Soyeon unnie, we are the only ones here and the guards are out.” I exclaimed as I notice she still looking around cautiously.

“Unnie the key is at the end of the room.” Uee unnie shouted as she tries not to touch the grilled door.

Soyeon unnie ran pass our cell and head for the keys, she then returns standing in front of Uee unnie door. “They are smart to static this doors here; you can’t even touch them like this. They did their studies.”

“Unnie, you are alright right? You freak us out with the letter.” Uee unnie tug Soyeon unnie into a hug immediately as she step out of the cell.

“I’m fine, don’t worry, we got to hurry, those guards are covering the whole base up.” Soyeon unnie push Uee unnie away and unlock my door.

“Outside is clear.” I hug Soyeon unnie and pointed at the door.

“It is extremely quiet here; you two should hear how frenzied it was outside, especially that siren. Let’s go now, towards escape route D.”

Both of us nodded and followed Soyeon unnie.

“Alpha, this is Charlie, are you guys at escape route D?” Soyeon unnie asked.

“Take note of the guards, they are filling the stairs up.” So the guards are all occupied with the different exits, no wonder there isn’t lunch.

“Bravo, we need cover up, start with escape route B and leave through A.” Soyeon unnie allocated the job and we left the room.


Ok, here is th new chapter!!

Sorry for th delay. /(~.~)\  I can't rmb what i wanted to write for it.

New character coming right up.

Thank for reading and subscribbing, comment if you like.

Annyeong.