Chapter 23 - The Escape Pt.2

Ace Fighter 2: Revenge of the Ice Princess

HI!! Yes I'm always late with posting... Haha. Alright. Chapter for this week is shorter then before..


Author POV

“Soyeon unnie!” Jiyeon immediately pulled Soyeon into a hug the moment the latter entered through the door.

“What, you only remember Soyeon unnie?” Uee looks at Jiyeon with an unhappy face.

“Uee unnie!” Jiyeon then turn over and hug Uee, bringing laughter to the group.

“What do we do now unnie?” Nana broke the laughter with a serious question.

“Let’s get to the garage. The cars are there, we will leave through that way.” Soyeon press on her watch and it shows a hologram.

“But the electricity is down, the garage door won’t open.” Jiyeon pointed out the most critical question.

“Maybe I could break through it?” Nana says and raises her fist.

“The base is made of strong metal and reflector; do you think I did not consider the fact of your skill before building the wall and doors?” Finally, the ex-commander of the base speaks up.

“I can handle it.” A small body behind the man stood out, “simple system and technology like this is a no problem to me, anyway, did your forgotten the fact that Soyeon sshi can use her ability.” Seungyeon speaks confidently, making everyone realize how dumb they were for that moment. They had forgotten that the person that causes this can solve this.

As Seungyeon speaks, a few loud explosions were heard again.

“Come on, this isn’t a good place to stay for long.” Soyeon closes her hologram, “Lizzy, contact Nicole, tell them to meet us at the garage, we’ll leave together instead. Nana and Hara, you two take the lead.” Giving signal to the two, who were standing near the staircases, to move.


Nicole POV

“Change of plans again? Aren’t they tired of it?” Hyomin unnie whined as give a few guards a direct hit on their faces and stomach.

“It will be better if we stick together. At least outnumbered won’t occur like right now.” I tried explaining to her.

Both of us are now stuck at escape route B. I wonder why everyone just charges towards this stairs even when explosion occurs here just now. Falling parts of walls and other debris aren’t they afraid of those. Even though we are at level one of the staircase and the door to outside is just in front of us, but we were stuck in this crowded place.

“Oh no, one more group of them are coming down.” Hyomin unnie shouted. We were somehow separated in the fight; she is nearer to the door as compared to me, whom was trap at another corner.

“Unnie, go ahead and meet with the others, I’ll handle them.” None of the guards could actually touch me, they will definitely get burnt.

“But I don’t remember where is that place.” Hyomin unnie shouted again. I mentally face palm myself, I thought she was fine 10minutes ago? I form two fire balls on my palm and throw at the guards standing in front of me, clearing my way out to get closer to her.

“Throw a piercing 7 to the air and hide behind the walls; I’ll blow the stairs up.” I said the moment I was near her.

Hyomin unnie took out piercing 7 and took a look at it before throwing it in the air. She then immediately leaped out into the air to outside. I form another fire ball in my palm and look closely at my target. I been training all long for this. A loud explosion was heard as I slowly walk out from the place. Loud scream was the only thing I heard beside the explosion.


Author POV

“Nicole is here.” Nana shouted as she stood outside of the garage, along with Hara and Uee, waiting for the main garage door linking to the street to be open up.

“Nicole!” Hara wave excitedly, receiving a warm and familiar smile from Nicole.

“Hello.” Hara let out a small screech alarming Uee, who quickly covered the younger mouth with her own hand, giving the younger a headlock. “Don’t shout they will hear you.”

Hyomin stood in front of Hara and Uee, looking bewildered. Nicole laughs at the scene. Hyomin leaped ahead instead of running, where she actually landed right in front of Hara.

“This is Hyomin unnie, spring.” Nicole introduces Hyomin to the trio, while they make a friendly shake with one another.

“Hello, nice to meet you Nana, Uee and Hara.” Hyomin shake Uee, Hara and Nana hand respectively as she speaks. The trio looks at each other face and then stare back Hyomin, who have already hopped off, into the garage. “Pardon her, I told her about you guys and I guess she got it mix up. Oh, and one thing, she doesn’t have good memory.” Nicole pointed out the main problem that Hyomin had before the girl introduces herself again to them.

“Soyeon unnie and Tech are getting the garage door. Nicole and Hara will take the Megafuel. Ji, Soyeon unnie, Nana and I will be in the Horizon. Team B and Sir will take the newest model of vehicle that Tech had built before being caught, the Bumper.” Uee describes the current situation to Nicole.

“That’s totally weird, somehow Tech had everything ready even before we were caught. Does she have multi skill like Kim Hyoyeon?” Nana asked, only to receive shrug from her other member.

“Hey Nana sshi, Soyeon unnie got the gate up already, let’s go.” Hyomin grabbed Hara’s hand out of nowhere and drag her into the garage.

“No, no, wait, I’m Hara.”

--- --- --- --- --- -- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- -- ------ --- -- --- -- --- -- --- -- --- --- ------ --- --- --- ---

“The road is exceptionally quiet today.” Soyeon broke the silence in the car. After successfully getting everyone out of the Micrope, something isn’t right, there is no one walking along the street, neither are the shops open.

Just like what Soyeon had spotted. Megafuel, which was actually speeding right ahead had stopped.

“Soyeon unnie, there’s something ahead.” Hara came next to the Horizon with Nicole standing straight right ahead next to the Megafuel.

“We are surrounded.” Seungyeon face came out from the hologram on the car. “Jessica Jung got the road block up ahead with Kim Hyoyeon and someone unknown had block off the way back.” Looking at the locator, Seungyeon manage to found themselves trap on the road with a two way option, forward or backward, surrounded by the buildings and shop at the side, without even a small alley.

“Park Soyeon!” A voice was heard out of nowhere. Alarmed, the girls got out of the car and look at their surroundings, there isn’t any loud speaker built nearby.

“You have no other way to go now. There are only two options, one to give up yourself and Nicole Jung, or you can challenge us. Don’t be surprised that my voice can travel further then you could hear.”

Hara covered up her ear, as buzzing sound started to ring in her ear. “I recognize this voice; it is Kim Taeyeon, that’s her ability.” Nana covered Hara’s hand with hers, trying to void out the sound that they could hear.

“This means that Kim Taeyeon wasn’t the one blocking our way behind.” Jiyeon snapped as she speaks.

“Soyeon unnie!!!! Bumper started floating in the air.” The girls turned their head around to find a shocking truth that the whole car that Team B was in was floating, hanging up in the air.

“Hyomin sshi, jump out of it.” Uee suggested.

“Nana sshi, I had tried that already, but the car door seems to be glued.” Hyomin struggled with the door handle that those fidget no matter how much force she used.

Hara pat on Uee’s shoulder as she heard Hyomin mixing up their names again.

“Hara.”

“Soyeon unnie, she is able to block out her thoughts, totally focus on something. The microne behind us isn’t like the ones that we have met before; she is on the same par as Kim Hyoyeon.”  

“Who the hell is she?” Uee questioned.

“Someone who cannot be easily defeated, definitely, a huge threat to us.” Nana answered as she focuses on the figure that was getting clearer and closer.


Yes, i know is short. I'm planning to make a huge jump into action next chapter, that's why i make almost zero progress here..

My sincere apologise.

I'm actually trying to write up another story, which i actually havethe fundamental character and outline, but no ideas.

Sob...

Anyway, to be honest, I'm working th this few weeks, thats why there is always delay in posting. Yup, this is my stupid excuse. Pretty much, i'm attracted to j-pop, so yeah... I was also spending time watching videos instead of writing, apologise again.

Weee... I myself is excited for th next chapter >.< THX for reading!! It is exceeding 1000 reader soon. Yes!

Thankyou!