Surprise?

I’m your Mr. Bad Boy

 

Surprise! Another update! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A week has passed and Tiffany is more fine than usual. Even though Jesse was not beside her, he never fails to call her every single day. But the second week was a little different. Jesse didn’t call at all. This made Tiffany gloomy, sad, and angry at the same time. She thought that Jesse forgot her.

Tiff: Babe isn’t calling. Ngggggg~ If I found out             that he’s cheating, I’ll kill him.

Siwon: Woah. Who are you going to kill?

Tiff: Siwon?! Oh my gosh what are you doing here?!

Siwon: I told I won’t give up. Now, what’s with the long face? BF didn’t call? He’s probably having the time of his life. Why don’t you just come with me to lunch? Come on.

Tiff: ‘Is Jesse really having an affair in the US?’ How would you know that he’s cheating on me? You don’t even know him.

Siwon: I know those type of men Tiffany, he’ll call you in a week then after that it’ll get less and less until he doesn’t call you at all. Am right, aren’t I?

Tiff: ‘Maybe he’s right. So, Jesse is cheating on me? I knew it. Once a bad boy stays one.’ Yeah you’re right. So lunch across the building?

Siwon: That would be great. Let’s go.

 

Tiffany didn’t know that a surprise is waiting for her.

 

Meanwhile at the airport.

Mr. J: Jess! Good job son! You finised earlier thant expected.

Jess: Thanks dad. I’ll just head to the office first the I’ll go home.

Mr. J: Sure! Don’t tire yourself out and get some rest, okay?

Jess: Yes dad.

 

Jess drove his car and went to his office hoping to see the love of his life.

 

Sunny: Jesse! You’re here early? I thought you’ll be back next week?

Jess: I finished early Sunny. By the way where’s Tiffany?

Sun: Oh she’s having lunch with Siwon. I think the guy really likes her.

Jess: With Siwon? Do you know where they went?

Sun: I don’t know, why?

Jess: Nothing. I just have to ask her something.

Sun: Okay and by the way, what’s with the flowers?

Jess: Oh this? It’s nothing. I was planning on giving it to my mom before going to my place. Well I have to go now, I still have jet lag.

Sun: Okay, bye Jesse!

 

Jesse is not happy. Tiffany out with some other guy is not good news for him. He will try to look for them but when he got out of the office, he saw them at the café across the building chatting and eating happily. Jesse was not really pleased. So he went to the café to meet his girlfriend. He’s wearing a scarf, a sunglasses, and a cap which made him less recognizable.

 

Tiff: Oh my gosh Siwon you’re so funny! Hahahahahaha!

Jess: *Ehem* excuse but can I sit here? The café is kind of full.

Siwon: Can’t you see we’re in the middle of something here? Go sit somewhere else.

Jess: But this part of the café is much better.

Siwon: But we’re sitting here!

Jess: And so? And who is this pretty lady. Hi there, what’s your name?

Tiff: Why would I tell? I don’t know you. And who are you waiting for? Your girlfriend? You don’t look like someone who has one because you look stupid.

Jess: ‘Ok that’s it. I thought she was the one but no, she’s just like them.’ Ouch. That’s harsh. Oh and since I don’t look like a guy who has a girl, you can have these flowers. Some guy asked me to give this to you.

Tiff: Who? Where is he? What does he look like? ‘Who would give me flowers?’

Jess: Well he’s as tall as me, he has black hair just like mine and we have same eye color, see?

Jesse took off his hat and his sunglasses which shocked the two people in front of him especially Tiffany.

 

Tiff: J-jesse?!

Siwon: Mr. Jung?!

Jess: Surprise?

Tiff: B-babe?! Y-you’re here?!

Siwon: Babe? He’s your boyfriend?! Why didn’t you tell me?

Jess: Not anymore though.

 

Jesse was about to leave the café but he was stopped by Tiffany.

 

Tiff: Babe, wait!

Jess: Don’t babe me! Just go to your Siwon!

Tiff: No, babe let me explain!

Jess: Explain what?!

Tiff: I thought you were having an affair in US because you weren’t calling me for a whole week?!

Jess: That’s not a reason for you to date that Siwon guy! I told you I will finish my work faster so I can go home earlier! But no! Instead of waiting for me, you accuse me of cheating on you and went out with this guy!

Tiff: You can’t blame me! You were the number one player in the office so you can’t blame me for thinking like that!

Jess: So you don’t trust me? You never believed when I told you that you’re the only one for me?! Well you know what? I quit! I gave up believing that someone out there will still believe when I told them that I love her! And I’m sorry if I’m not like other guys whom you can trust! Starting tomorrow, you are just my assistant and nothing more.

Tiff: So that’s it? You’re giving up just like that? You’re letting go so early?

Jess: Tiffany, you were the one who let go first when you go out with that guy and accused of cheating on you.

 

And with that, Jess went inside his car and drove off leaving Tiffany in tears and guilt

Tiff: ‘Babe, I’m sorry. I love you. Forgive me.’ *sobs*

 

Meanwhile in Jesse’s car.

Jess: So much for a surprise, huh?

 

And there he was, driving while holding two necklaces with half a heart each.