Lunch date?

I’m your Mr. Bad Boy

 

So yeah, another update! The rated parts will be coming soon so hold on for a little a while. Anyway thank you for subscribing, commenting, and supporting! Here's chapter 3!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jesse was nervous. He was thinking if he should ask Tiffany for lunch today.

‘Should I or should I not? My moves aren’t working on her. I should just ask her nicely. Uhg! Why am I acting like this? This is the first time I ever not give up on a girl.’ Jesse thought. He went out of his office and went to Tiffany.

 

‘This is it Jesse! You can do it! You just have to ask her. Oh no, why is she looking at me?!’ Jesse thought. He was very nervous.

 

Jesse: Uhm hey Tiffany.

Tiff: Hey Mr..I mean Jesse. ‘Why is he sweating? Is he nervous? He’s still handsome though’ Tiffany thought

Jess: I-I was w-wondering if you would like to have a lunch with me?

Tiff: Lunch? ‘Oh my, he’s asking me for a lunch date? How can a erted handsome guy be this gentle?’ Tiffany thought.

 

Tiffany stood up and raised her hand. Jesse thought that she was going to slap him so he closed his eyes and waited for the pain but it never came. Instead, he felt a soft and gentle hand caressing his cheeks. He opened his eyes and saw Tiffany smiling sweetly at him.

 

Tiff: I would love to. *eyesmiles*

Jesse: O-oh. Tha-that’s great. Uhm, so, shall we?

Tiff: Let’s go.

 

Jesse was about to hold her hand but it was slapped away by Tiffany.

 

Tiff: I only agreed to have lunch. Not to be your girlfriend. ‘I still need to play a little hard to get.’

Jesse: Oh. O-okay.Sorry.

 

The both of them went out the office and rode to Jesse’s car. Jesse brought Tiffany to a restaurant a couple of minutes away from their office. As they arrive, they took their seats and ordered food. While waiting for the food to come, someone called Jesse from behind.

 

??: Yah! Jesse Jung!

Jesse: Woah! Kim Taeng is that you?!

Taeng: Oh yes! How are you playboy? *looks at Tiffany* And who is this lovely lady over here? One of your victims?

Jesse: Shut up Taeng! She’s my secretary and no, she’s not a ‘victim’. Taeng, this is Tiffany Hwang my new secretary. Tiffany, this is Taeng Kim my childhood friend.

Taeng: Really now? Nice to meet you miss Tiffany. *winks*

Tiff: Nice to meet you too Mr. Kim.

Taeng: Enough with the formalities and just call me Taeng. And by the way, how’s Jesse doing at work? Was he making some moves on you? *smirks*

Jess: Taeng shut up! Stop asking questions like tht!

Tiff: *giggles* He’s doing well but he’s a little erted.

Tae: Woah! As usual Jesse, you never lose your touch.

Jesse: Dude, stop it! And I am not erted!

Tiff: Says the guy who tried to back hug me earlier.

Taeng: Woah! You did?! Hahaha nice

Jesse: No! I wasn’t able to ‘coz that girl is a monster!

Tiff: Who are you calling a monster?! *pouts*

 

They continued to argue until the food came and they stopped.

 

Tae: Ok guys, I’m going leave now. I still have an appointment.

Jess: Ok Taeng. See you again soon!

Tae: Yeah you too man. Bye Tiffany!

Tiff: Bye Mr…I mean Taeng.

 

As Taeng left, the two were left alone with an awkward atmosphere. But not until Tiff started to tease Jesse.

 

Tiff: Uhm, so Mr. Playboy huh? Such a bad boy director.

Jesse: What are you talking about?! I am not!

Tiff: Yes you are!

Jesse: no!

Tiff: Yes you are!

Jess: Ugh!

 

They continued until they finished their meal and went back to the office. But before Jesse entered his room….

 

Jesse: Uhm, Tiff?

Tiff: Yes, Jesse?

Jesse: I just want to say thank you for having lunch with me.

Tiff: Ah no, it’s fine. I’m the one who should thank you for treating me lunch.

Jess: nah, it’s nothing. *smiles*

‘OMG. He smiled. He has a pretty smile. He should smile like that rather than that erted smirk.’ Tiffany thought as Jesse went inside his office. The following days were just the usual. Meeting, appointments, and more office works. The two will only eat lunch if Jesse doesn’t have an appointment. If Jesse has an appointment, Tiffany eats out with her officemates and Sunny.

 

TBC