Lunch with mom and dad

I’m your Mr. Bad Boy

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE :3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jesse and Tiffany’s relationship was going strong; they get to spend more time together. Siwon was supposed to give his resignation letter to Jesse but he didn’t accept it. He already forgive Siwon as long as the guy will promise to never do that again Today was kind of different, instead of having a wonderful lunch with Tiffany, Jesse was spending his lunch with his parents. They were eating in a Japanese restaurant near the office.

“So Jesse, how was your trip to the US?” Mrs. Jung asked

“Well it was kind of fun and tiring at the same time.” Jesse replied.

“You finished earlier than expected. Great job my dear boy. But what’s the rush? You usually maximize your time whenever you go overseas. Every time you finish early you always spend the rest of your stay partying night and day.” His father commented.

“I-uhm…I….uhmm..actually” Jesse seemed a little nervous telling his parents that he already has a wonderful girlfriend and he’s in a serious relationship with her.

“Do you have a girlfriend?” His dad asked. Jesse nervously gave a small nod.

“But that didn’t stop you from partying all night. What happened?” His dad kept on throwing him questions.

“Actually mom and dad, this time, I’m in a serious relationship with a girl.” Jesse nervously said.

“What?!” Both his parents were shocked.

“I said, I have a girlfriend and this time I’m serious. No more fooling around with others.” Jesse was now confident.

“Wow. I never thought that my baby will really be in love. Honey, why didn’t you tell us earlier?” His mom was so happy for him.

“Moooooom, I’m not a baby anymooooore. And I wasn’t supposed to tell you yet. But since you’ve mentioned it already, why not tell?” Jesse spoke.

“I’m proud of you son! Do I know this girl? We want to meet her!” His dad was also happy for him and was really excited to meet the girl.

“Yes I’ll let you meet her someday.” Jesse spoke. He was glad that his parents were happy for him.

“How about you invite her to spend Christmas with us?” His mom’s eyes were sparkling with excitement. He had never seen his mom this happy about his relationships because he’s usually involved in short term relationships or fling.

“Yes Jesse! Invite her for Christmas!” Jesse’s dad said.

“Okay, I’ll tell her later. But don’t scare with all those questions or anything.” Jesse said. He was also nervous and happy at the same time. He wants the family to like Tiffany and accept her.

“Good!” Both his parents said at the same time.

So after that conversation the trio ate their lunch happily.

 

After lunch, Jesse got back to his office and was surprised by Tiffany’s sudden hug.

“Hey babe, how’s lunch with your parents?” Tiffany asked.

“It was good. But I have something to tell you.” Jesse was ready to invite Tiffany join him and his family on Christmas.

“Okay what is it?” Tiffany asked.

“My parents already know that I’m in a serious relationship and they were wondering if you want to join me and my family this Christmas. They’re really excited to meet you.” Jesse told Tiffany. Tiffany was so shocked to react but then she suddenly made an eyesmile and nodded her head.

“I’d love to meet your family babe.” Tiffany said happily.

“That’s great! So I’ll just pick you up on Christmas Eve?” Jesse was also happy that Tiffany agreed.

“Sure babe. Anyway, what does your family like? Help me buy gifts for them!” Tiffany’s voice was loud. Jesse was surprised. He never saw Tiffany this happy.

“You’re really excited huh? Well then let’s go shopping next week to buy some gifts.” Jesse said and smiled to her girlfriend. He can already tell that this will be a great holiday.