Photography

I’m your Mr. Bad Boy

 

another update! Enjoy! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weeks have passed and things between Jesse and Tiffany are going smoothly. The two will always go out for lunch and sometimes Jesse would still attempt to touch Tiffany which leads him to physical pain. Both enjoyed each other’s company but none of them confessed for each other because they were scared on how the latter would react. One day at the office, the president, Mr. Jung or Jesse’s dad decides to visit him to tell him something.

 

Tiff: Good Morning President Jung *bows*

Mr. J: Good morning, you’re Jesse’s new secretary, right?

Tiff: Yes, President Jung. Jesse is inside doing his paper works.

Mr. J: Ok. I’ll just go ahead and talk to him. Thanks.

Tiff: Yes Mr. Jung. *bows*

 

When President Jung went inside Jesse’s office, he was shocked on what he saw.

 

Mr. J: My oh my, looks like your secretary didn’t lie to me when she said you were doing some paper works.

Jesse: Wha-oh dad, what are you doing here?

Mr. J: I just came here to check on my son? Is that a bad thing?

Jesse: Uhm, no but seriously dad, what are you doing here?

Mr. J: Ok i’ll go straight to the point. Since the company’s sales have increased, you need to go check on what’s going on to our New York branch to see if the sales are good and if the employees are doing well. You’ll be leaving this Friday afternoon.

Jess: Sure da-wait, what? This Friday? Dad, it’s already Wednesday, I only have a day and a half to prepare!

Mr. J: The only thing you need to prepare is yourself and your things. Your secretary will be left here so she can report to you on what’s going on here. And if you really have to prepare, you’re already free from now on until you return here. You’ll be in New York for 1 month.

 Jess: A month?! That’s too long. Ugh. Fine. As if I can still do anything about it.

Mr. J: Great. So I’ll see you later. Bye.

 

And with that, President Jung left Jesse’s office. Jesse was still in shock on what his father told him but he can’t do anything even though he hates it every time his father tells him to do something that he didn’t want. One of it was managing the company. Yes, Jesse didn’t want to be the director. He has different things that he wants to do. He wants to be a photographer but his dad wouldn’t let him. So with a frustrated sigh, he just called Tiffany about him leaving.

 

Jesse: Tiffany, can you come here for a second?

Tiff: I’ll be right there.

 

As Tiffany enters Jesse’s office, she saw Jesse with a gloomy face which also made her sad.

‘Aw, what’s wrong with Jesse? Did something happened between him and his dad? Oh my poor baby.’  Tiffany thought.       

 

Tiff: Hey Jesse, what’s wrong?

Jess: Huh? Oh yeah, Tiffany, I’ll be going to New York this Friday and will be back after a month. My dad said that you’ll be staying here to report me about the things that are happening here while I was away.

Tiff: ‘He’s leaving for a month? Is that why he’s gloomy today? I won’t get to see him for a month.’ Oh okay, so you’ll be leaving this Friday? What time?

Jess: Afternoon. My dad said that I’m now free until next month. So, will you come with me outside and have some coffee? Since I’m free, it means you’re also free.

Tiff: Okay. ‘I’ll just continue to spend some time with him.’

 

So the two went out and went to a small café a couple of blocks away from the building. After that, Jesse invited Tiffany to go to the park and relax a little.

 

Tiff: Wow! It’s been a while since I last visited a park.

Jess: Fany ah?

Tiff: ‘Fany ah? Omo, so cute!’ Yes Jess?

Jess: *sigh* I really don’t want to go to New York.

Tiff: Why? There are many girls there hahaha.

Jess: No, I don’t like to look for girls when I’ve found the one I’m looking for. ‘W-wait, did I just said that? Oh sh*t!’

Tiff: Really? Where is she? ‘She found someone already *sigh*’

Jess: Not gonna tell you. *merong*

Tiff: hmpf! Tell meeeeeeeee, pleeeeease? *pouts*

Jesse: No. ‘If you only knew that it’s you!’

Tiff: No fair! *potus*

Jess: Wait here I’ll get something in my car.

 

Jesse came back with a professional camera in his hand.

 

Tiff: Woah. Why do you have a camera with you?

Jess: Being a photographer is actually what I want to be. But my father won’t let me chase after that dream. So I’ve decided to make it my hobby.

Tiff: Really? So can you take some good shots?

Jess: Are you questioning my skills? I’ll show you then but, I need a model. Would you like to be my model? *smiles*

Tiff: Sure! *excited*

 

So the two of them stood up, and went to every place where they could take some pictures of Tiffany. After that, they went back to the park to check some of the photos.

 

Tiff: Wow. You really are good in taking photos. I like this, this, and this.

Jess: Thank you. Don’t worry, I’ll give you a copy of these photos.

Tiff: It’s too bad that it only became your hobby.

Jess: It’s fine. I’m okay as long as I can hold a camera and take pictures. Anyway, it’s getting pretty late. Would you mind if I drive you home?

Tiff: Of course not.

Jess: The let’s go.

 

As they stood up, Jesse tried to hold Tiffany’s hand but he was scared that Tiffany might use her self defense against him again. But to his surprise, Tiffany did the exact thing, she held Jesse’s hand tight as if she doesn’t want to let go. She looked at Jesse with a smile and a blush on her face. Jesse was too shocked to react but suddenly smiled back and they both went to his car and drove to Tiffany’s place. They said goodbye to each other after reaching Tiffany’s house.

 

Tiff: Bye Jesse. Thanks for the ride.

Jess: No problem. Uhm, since we’re both free tomorrow, will you go out with me and spend the whole day with me tomorrow? *nervous*

Tiff: ‘Is he asking me on a real date? Oh my gosh!’ Oh. Of course! *smiles*

Jess: Really?! I’ll pick you up tomorrow around 10am?

Tiff: Okay. Should I wear anything special or formal?

Jess: No, just something casual. We’re not going to some formal place. Unless you want to, do you?

Tiff: No! I’m fine with casual. I like simple things.

Jess: Okay. See you tomorrow?

Tiff: Yes. Thanks again Jesse. Good Night and drive safe.

 

Jesse thought that Tiffany will get out of his car already. But he wasn’t expecting that Tiffany kissed him on his cheeks before going out. He was too dumb founded to react and waited for a couple of minutes to process everything. When he came back to his senses, he realized that Tiffany was already inside her house. He drove safely back to his house to get some sleep and was already excited to see Tiffany tomorrow for their date.

 

TBC