Twinkle

Twinkle Twinkle Exo
Please log in to read the full chapter

  A very pregnant Kyungsoo was now in the kitchen cooking lunch for his beautiful family. He rubbed his tummy and was so happy that he was having another baby. Is family would be complete when this little baby would come into the world. He gave smile as he heard all his babies and his husband entering the front door. Kyunsoo giggled as he the patter of little feet running towards the kitchen. He looked away from the food and looked just as all his kids entered. 

  He giggled as his babies all crowded around him and hugged his legs. "Mommy!" they all yelled and snuggled close to their mother. He laughed and blushed as he noticed on intense stare, coming from the enterance of the kitchen. He looked up and met the eyes of his one and only husband carrying their one year old baby, Tao. He laughed as he walked towards his husband.

   Right when Kyunsoo was in arms reach, Kris wrapped his free around around his wife's back and pulled him into a passionate kiss. Kyungsoo's arms slowly found their wait around Kris's neck and he snuggled as close as he could with his pregnant belly blocking the way. They soon pulled away and leaned their foreheads against each others. 

   "so has my wife thought of any names for our baby" Kris questioned. Kyungsoo nodded happily and slowly walked over to the counter before showing Kris a baby where he wrote down the perfect name for his baby. "I thought Sehun would be perfect" he answered and bit his bottom lip. Kris he

Please log in to read the full chapter