The Morning After.

Wait! So I'm a Spy?

SUNGMIN's POV

I awoke to soft breathing sounds and the scent of lavender invading my senses. Fluttering my eyes open, a blush spread across my face as i saw the position i was in. I never want to leave his warm embrace. Wait.. What??? Ok. My mind must be super messed up for me to be thinking that way. Im such a broken child -pouts- Distracted from my thinking, I felt movement. Omo! Is he waking up? -Pretending to sleep in progress-

KYUHYUN's POV

"embrace." Is that.. talking i hear? Who dares to disturb me when im sleeping ):< Oh? The noise stopped. Hehe, i can now go back to sleeping.

*5 seconds later*

Dammit! i can't sleep! Aish. I might as well wake up. -shift shift- -open eyes- WHAT THE STARCRAFT!?! Oh... Right... Aww, he looks like a lost bunny when he's sleeping.
(Kyuhyun: I WOULD NOT SAY THAT!... -whispers- in public.
Author: WELL.. YOUR NOT THE ONE WRITING THE STORY HUH!
Kyuhyun: WHY YOUUUUUU..
Author: Muahahaha (:<
Kyuhyun: Sigh.. I have taught you too well.
Author: Meh-rong! Ok, back to the story.)
Poor kid.. Being lied to must be tough. Unknowingly, my hand raised up to caress his cheeks. Realizing what i've done, i retracted my hand immediately. -glares at hand- Stupid hand.. i looked at him and saw that his cheeks were turning red. WAIT A SECOND. Was this evil awake all this time?!?!

SUNGMIN's POV

Did he just.. uwaa.. my cheeks feel hot. What do i do??? "Hey.. I know your awake." BUNNIES! i got caught! ): I pretended to stretch and yawn. "Hmm.. what time is it?" I asked in the best fake sleepy voice i could do. "11am. Mom will be expecting us down for breakfast anytime now. So go get ready" I sat up in bed and saw that he was already heading to the bathroom. -pouts- The warmth.. Oh. There was a pile of clothes at the foot of the bed, he must have left it for me. After my shower, we both headed downstairs. We heard noises and saw this.

super junior gif photo: KangTeuk Gif masturbasiankangin.gif

"MY EYES! IT BURNSSSSSS."
"KYU! Other kids would love to see their parents being lovey dovey."
"Well.. Im not other kids."
"Yeah. Yeah.. We had to get stuck with the special one. -pfft-"
"..."

"Ohhh. Minnie-yah!" That was followed by some running and this.
sungmin gif photo: TeukMin SungMin-LeeTeuk.gif

"Teuk eomma" i pouted.
"SERIOUSLY? Does she have to semi-faint everytime sungmin pouts?"
Leeteuk gets up from semi-fainting and replied "Well, if you were more like him, i'd faint too. But nooooooo"
Kangin appa intercepted "We had to get the evil one."
"HEY!"
i looked back and forth from face to face. Seeing this family's dispute brings me joy as it reminds me of my family's interactions.
"YESSSSSS! He's smiling again!"
Heh, looking at the way teukie eomma said it, it's as if she's made it her life mission to make me smile.
"Ok everyone, let's have breakfast and after that we'll get down to explaining alright?"
All of us made our way to the dining table to eat our breakfast.
Oh gosh.. Am i ready for this?
 

~~ SuJu ~~ SuJu ~~ SuJu ~~  SuJu ~~  SuJu ~~
 
OK, im a bad author X:
I decided to update today cause.. i got my results back and i passed! HO YEAH!
Before i clicked to the page of my results i was like "Oh please, whatever shisus there is please let me pass"
AND THANK YOU SHISUS I DID.
sungmin gif photo: Sungmin gif sungmin234.gif
"But author-ssi, i thought your gonna be revealing things in this chapter."
Well, im in too much of a happy mood for the serious -Not so serious- revelation.
So here! Have a fluff chapter before the mood goes solemn. ><
So what's with the GIFs you ask? Well, its cause i like it (:<
And as author i have full power over the story. MUAHAHAHAHA!
Ohhh. Also i got new readers. Haiii subbies. I LOVE YOU! FREE KISSES FOR EVERYONE!
And a popo here and a popo there. x: Ok, im pretty much just going nuts right now.
And this chappie is dedicated to 95anichan ^~^ Cause your so sweet for encouring me to write on.

Again this is not proof read. -whispers- It's never proof read actually.

kyumin gif photo: clap laughing :P kyumin-laughing.gif

Sungmin: Author-ssi! Why'd you manipulate me this way ):
Me: Cause, it's fun (:<
Kyuhyun: Ohhhhh Authorrr-ssi~ Care of another round of torture?
Me: Noooo! FINE ): i'll not torture minnie anymore -pouts-
Sungmin: Hehe -blush- Thanks Kyuu~
Kyuhyun: Of Course! Only i get to torture my minnie!
Sungmin: HEY! -pouts-
*Ninja Teukie walks pass, glares at kyuhyun &flies off into the night*
Sungmin: Ooooooooo~
Kyuhyun: -Pish- that doesnt scare..
Leeteuk: BOOGA DAH BOOGA!
Kyuhyun: AHHHHHH!
Leeteuk: Muahahahahaha (:<
Kyuhyun: No surprise attacks! >;
Leeteuk: Then you better not bully minnie again! *small voice* im watching you..


barney stinson photo: Barney Stinson Barney.gif

HEHE I KID (: