So you are?.

Wait! So I'm a Spy?

My surrounding were quiet and from afar I heard voices shouting and I recognized them to be from the leader of the bad guys. "Find them.. They saw our faces, we cannot let them get away and find the sungmin guy especially. He was our initial target." I was shocked beyond words when I heard what he said. I was their target? How could it be? I never offended anyone, what could I have done that made these people wanna kill me? As I was surrounded with these thoughts, I heard the bad guys approaching. I knew I had no other choice but to run. It was either that or get caught by those idiots and only shisus knows what they'll do to me. I took the escalator up and tried to catch my breath. Just then I spotted, at the escalator next to me(going in the opposite direction) were a few other bad guys. I tried my best to not seek their attention and acted as normal as a possibly could. I think that it worked, as I could not hear any "that's him. Get him!" or "he's getting away!". I blame the dramas I watch that made me so dramatic. I felt the energy slowly being drained from my body. When I reach the end of the escalator, I saw the han river and so many people were around It as usual, just taking a relaxing stroll or tourists taking photos. I inhaled in deeply. Ah~ fresh air. 

Just then I spotted this guy who was sitting at a large rock near the riverside. He looked familiar for some reason I decided to go closer to take a look. At that moment, he looked up and exchanged glances with me.I don't know what sorcery this is but it was like the sun rays hit him just right and he looked like he descended from heaven. His features were what I envisioned my angel's face to be like. I could find myself lik... Wait what! Lee sungmin! Get a hold of yourself. That's a guy! And your not gay! I mentally scolded myself. "hey! You over there." oh my shisus! He has the voice of an angel to match! It kinda looks like he was talking to me, but I looked around for anyone else just in case. "yes, you!" he pointed at me and gave me the [two fingers that says come over here] I walked towards him shyly. "are you ok?" he asked with concern in his voice. "your face is red, do you have a fever?" he then proceeded to touch my forehead to feel for my temperature. At that moment, I felt like I died and went to heaven. His touch, oh my, his touch. I think this is gonna pose as a big problem from now on.
 
"Emm.. i.. i" "Yeah? Or is it that im so handsome that your face cant control itself?" He smirked. Wait.. what? Ok, i take everything back, this guy is a brat. Thanks for beaming me back to reality shisus! "Just kidding, why are you so serious?" Oh gosh! Here the blush comes again. He really knows how to play with my feeli.. HAN SUNGMIN YOU BETTER STOP IT! You like girls! GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS! "Come on, follow me." He then walked off without waiting for me. That Brat! Just cause he said so he really thinks im just gonna follow hi.. FEET STOP WALKING! i pouted while following that brat. (What.. i still dont know his name) We arrived at the top that oversees the han river. i saw him with a male and a female older couple. Hmm.. they must be his parents. "Sungmin ahh!" I was tackled into a tight hug by that woman. I felt the warmth from her body and i never wanted to let go, i felt like i was hugging my mom. The sudden thoughts i had of my mom made me remember i couldnt get to meet her now, i had nothing. These thoughts brought tears to my eyes. "Omo.. Are you crying, my dear? Please dont cry. Did i hurt you?" i looked up and saw her face, she looked lovely, like an angel that came down from heaven to guide me. Then again, how did she know my name? Who is she? There are so many question that i wanted to have answered. I gazed from her to that boy and the older man. As if she read my mind, she spoke at that moment "Im sure you have alot questions that you want answers to, my dear. Come, let's go to my place and clear things up over a cup of hot chocolate, im sure you need it" Here i am wondering to myself, she really must be an angel, but can i trust her? I know nothing about their whole family except that their son looks like a prin... i mean, that he and all of them seem nice. Also, she knows my name.
 
I watched them walk further from me as i pondered about it. Well, i've got nothing to lose anyways. I started following them, at the same time surveying my surroundings to see if those men were following me. So many questions.. I wish they would all be answered. I caught up with them and held on to her hand, searching for that warmth and secure feeling. She turned and gave me a reassuring smile, making me smile unknowingly too. I wanted to thank her for helping me, but i didnt know her name. Again, the same miraculous thing of her reading my mind happened. Maybe she really is an angel.
 
"My name is Park JungSoo, but you can call me leeteuk or eomma."
 
 
~~ SuJu ~~ SuJu ~~ SuJu ~~  SuJu ~~  SuJu ~~
 
 
Hello Everyone! Sorry for not updating for like forever &for the crappy update ):
I've been busy and stuff. -pouts-
Though that's no excuse, here's an update! :D
This chappie is dedicated to my GSL dongsaeng
Cause she kept bugging me to update! -roar-
Please dropppp me comments -puppyeyes you-
I want to know if this story is worth continuing x: