The Great Cho Kyuhyun

Wait! So I'm a Spy?

We arrived and leeteuk eomma told me to make myself comfortable while she got us some refreshments. Their house was a 2 story white semi-d sort of building and the interior gave off a really homely feeling, though most of the funiture was white. I snuggled into the big sofa. The man and that prin.. brat, was sitting across from me. I felt so nervous at the unfamiliar surroundings and thus started to play with my fingers to occupy my time. I heard the both of them mumbling but they soon got hushed by leeteuk eomma. She came back with a few cups of hot chocolate and a plate of strawberry biscuit. Yummm. Oops. i quickly stopped myself from salivating.

"Sungmin-ah, please help yourself to the snacks while i explain everything."

i nodded while reaching for the biscuits.

"So.. anyways, as you know, im leeteuk and that over there is my husband kangin"

i nodded at the new information and glanced over to see that the brat was scowling at this game console thingy.

"And that there playing with that gaming console is our son, Kyuhyun."

"I AM NOT A THAT!" Glares were sent flying across the room. One from an irritated brat who looked up from his console and the other from a mother who apparently disapproved of her son's behavior.

"Emm.. not to interrupt, but how do you know my name?" i blurted out sensing the killer atmosphere.

"Oh right. I am your mother's best friend. We just lost contact awhile back. I even met you before, but that was when you were still a child. I doubt you'll remember that. You were soooo adorable, i could just eat you up."

"That's right they were inseperable. If teukie didnt meet me and heechul didnt meet your father, they might have even turned into a couple."

-Smack!- That was followed by a low growl and the sound of laughter. 'Heh, her laugh is so unique' It unconciously made me laugh too.

"Omo! Your smiling! Kyeopta!! Am i right Kyuhyunnie??"

I took a peek at kyuhyun and saw that he was smirking. 'WHAT? SMIRKING? Well.. i ought to smack that smirk upside down or karate kick him till he flies into the sky screaming that he's sorry to me. "i am cute." i mumbled and then pouted.

"AHHHHH SUNGMINNIE'S POUTING! YEOBO GET MY CAMERA!"

"MOM! stop shouting and making a big deal out of this! AISH, you made me lose my game!" He turned the console off and glared daggers at his mother figure.

Leeteuk eomma pretended to not take notice of her son's dismay and continued on with her speech. "Anyways, before i was soo rudely interrupted, i was saying that hee and i were the bestest friends ever. Also we were the most awesome in the academy! Everyone and i mean everyone loved us and wanted us and.."

"EWW TOO MUCH INFORMATION!"

"Kyuhyun be nicer to your mom! But then again, teukie... please."

"Fine fine. Summary is we're awesome and your mom wanted me to take care of you if anything happened and so here we are"

"Emm.. Ok.. Teukie eomma, may i lend your phone to contact my mom?"

"Sure honey. Anything for you, you adorable bunny"

Teukie eomma took out her phone and dail a few numbers "Hello? ... Yes! It's been so long! .... Well, a lost bunny ... Yeah he wants to speak to you ... " Teukie eomma passed the phone to me and when i heard the voice on the other end of the reciever, my heart burst with emotions. I was so overwhelmed with emotion that i immediately started tearing while speaking.

"Eomma! i really miss you"

"Ne, my baby bunny. What happened? I thought you were suppose to be over here right now."

"Well.." And from there i explained everything that happened to me to my beloved eomma.

"..."

i was met with silence, then mumbling was heard from the other end.

"Eomma?"

"Baby, im so sorry. i wish i would have been there for you when it happened and now that the situation has come to this. i think its time i told you something that i should have told you a long time ago." A sigh was heard.

i got immensely worried. There are only a few times in my life that i had heard eomma use the tone of voice that she was currently using and it was only when she was talking about things of great importance. "Your dad and i ... we're spies minnie-yah." She then paused as if waiting for me to let the information sink in. i laughed half-heartedly. "eomma, what are you saying? That's ridiculous." I saw the worried look teukie eomma was giving me and i realized that it's true. "Minnie darling, please dont be shocked. i actually wanted to tell you this a long time ago, but i figured that the less you knew the better. Also, there's a reason why they were after you min. I cant tell you much now but your a spy too." I gasped. My whole life, i was lied to? And by the people i trusted the most? My parents? I shook my head to clear my thoughts. I had to be rational. I sat down and the phone slid from my hands. It fell to the carpet on the floor. The voices around me faded leaving me with my thoughts. What? How? I dont even know the answers to this questions.

"Yes, no worries hee ... i'll explain what i know .... It's not trouble .... Kyuhyun will takecare of him ... Ok ... Till next time."

My emotions changed from confusion to anger to sadness and back to confusion. Teukie eomma's hand rested on my shoulder as if providing me comfort.

"Go get some rest first. I think you've had enough for today. I'll explain everything tomorrow. You'll sleep in kyuhyunnie's room. Is that alright?"

"Ye..Yes Teukie eomma" I was still shaken up by the new happenings.

"My room?!?!"

"Kyuhyun, be considerate. Sungminnie's having a rough day."

"Fine.. Come on, i'll show you to our room."

I followed kyuhyun up to his room. Somehow i managed to shower and change into pajamas all the while feeling nothing. i sat on the bed, feeling like my soul had left my body. Kyuhyun looked at my vulnerable form and sighed. i always thought i was strong but the betrayal i felt at the moment brought tears to my eyes. If i couldnt even trust my parents who am i suppose to trust? The tears free fall from my eyes and i just cried everything out. Kyuhyun came over and gave me an awkward hug. I felt like it was better than nothing and i needed the comfort at the moment. it took me a while to calm down, slowly, my cries reduced to sobs then to whimpers. I felt kyuhyun letting go of the embrace. Fear of losing the warmth i had made me grip kyuhyun slightly tighter. He notice that i didnt want to let go and opened his mouth to say "Ok, dont worry. i wont let go. Come on, get some sleep."

I didnt loosen my grip on him as we laid on the bed. "Promise you'll be here with me?"

"I promise." he said, reassuring me with a hug. and that's how we spent the night. Sleeping in each other's arms. Giving me the comfort i badly needed. Even though i just met them today, i felt really greatful to them. Especially kyuhyun, i dont understand why i feel so comfortable around him but he's all i can rely on now till i actually meet my parents again.

"Thank you kyu~"

My last thoughts before my conciousness faded into the darkness was the words eomma said to me.
I am a spy?..

 

~~ SuJu ~~ SuJu ~~ SuJu ~~  SuJu ~~  SuJu ~~
 
TEEHEE! Im confusing you guys arent i?
Im sorry for the crappie update. But at least it's an update right?
This chappie is dedicated to my lovely dongsaeng LoveSHINeeSuJu!
Cause she just makes me wanna update. o(n_n)o
 
Interaction time!
Kyuhyun - Author ssi, i like how your messing with the reader's minds.
Me - Hehehe (Evil grin) i used your tips well.
Sungmin - Stop with the evil-ness! -Blocks evil with bunny-
Kyuhyun - But Min!
Sungmin - No buts! If your gonna be evil today you stay away from me.
Me - Bwahahahah! Kyuhyun can't touch sungmin :3
Kyuhyun - You shut up!
Sungmin - You too author-ssi. My bunny says no to evil.
Me - NOOOOOOOO! -gives up evil and goes to a church to pray and rid myself of evil then goes to hug minnie-
Kyuhyun - WHY YOU! GET AWAY FROM MY MINNIE!
Me - Hmm.. How about.. NEVERRRRRR!
Kyuhyun - *Evil glare with a smirk*
Me - *shivers* Sha.. sharing is caring.
Sungmin - Kyu! Stop it! Your scaring her!
Audience - Ooooooo. She's so gonna get it.
 
I KID! (: