Seven Years Later...

You Aren't My Sister!

 

“Oh my god! What if I fall?! Chaerin, Chihoon! Don’t cry at my funeral, it will only make me feel worse up in heaven.” Jaehae panicked as the three of us approached a log bridge looking thingy that extended over a rushing river.

 

“Yah! Stop your whining and focus on walking down that log!” I snapped.

 

Jaehae peered down at the rushing river and quickly covered her eyes with her hands. “I-I’m sorry Chaerin, but I can’t.”

 

“Stop it right there!” We heard the police yell faintly from behind.

 

Chihoon scooped Jaehae up in his arms, bridal style. “Don’t worry, I got her.” He hurried over the log bridge with me following close behind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I guess I should introduce myself. Hello there. I’m Hwang Chaerin. I’m seventeen years young now, and a complete badass. Well…atleast that’s what Jaehae calls me. I know you’re probably confused as to what the hell is going on, so lucky for you, I’m gonna fill you in. Why? Because I’m just that nice.

 

I guess I’ll start off with who the hell Goo Chihoon and Goo Jaehae is. I’ve known them for three years now. Yup, ever since I was fourteen. I met them around the time when Ms. , aka my warden, started sending me out to do things for her lazy like buying groceries, personal items, etc. Long story short, I was at the market one day, crying my eyes out because of how much my life when those awesome twins came out of nowhere and brightened it up a bit. Yeah, I know they don’t look much alike, it’s because they’re fraternal. They didn’t have parents, just like me at the time, but they chose not to. They ran away from home because of personal reasons that I won’t tell you about, and they offered me many times to come live with them after hearing my sad excuse of a life, but you know, if I did agree to live with them, I’d lose the only thing I had…my pride. That, and the fact that I hate being a burden to others. So yeah, I told them everything about my life…except about you know who. I plan on keeping him locked in my mind safe for the rest of my life until I finally forget about him. It’s for the best.

 

Instead of me living with them they would come visit me and sometimes take me out to do fun, reckless things. (Kind of like the situation we’re in right now.) But I’ll get to that next. Ms. surprisingly didn’t mind them coming over all the time, but that was only because of how good looking Chihoon was. That old bat loves the youngins. Anyways, today I went out to go grocery shopping for Ms. with my two most favorite people in the world, and somehow, we ended up trashing an old abandoned house. The cops just so happened to randomly appear out of nowhere, and started chasing us, thus leading to what’s going on right now.

 

“Quick! Into that costume shop!” I pointed at a tall colorful building as the three of us scurried inside.

 

“Great idea, Chaerin! We can change our clothes so the cops won’t recognize us!” Jaehae clasped her hands together.

 

“O-oh, yeah?” That totally wasn’t my plan, but hey, it works. I grabbed a clown outfit just for the hell of it and quickly changed into it before coming back out, doing a little spin. “How do I look?”

 

“It looks cute on you.” Jaehae laughed.

 

Chihoon looked me up and down, with a smirk. “Damn. If you weren’t a man, I’d hit that.” He joked.

 

I narrowed my eyes at him. “For the hundredth time, I’m not a man!”

 

“Yeah you are. Any girl manlier than me is a man in my book.”

 

“If that was the case then every girl would be a man, you wuss.”

 

“Alright, alright. Settle down you two. I don’t want you guys to end up fighting again.” Jaehae eyed the both of us as she started trying on random accessories.

 

Just ‘again’ would be an understatement, more like for the thousandth time. Yeah that’s about right. Chihoon and I fight all the time, and when I say fight, I mean fist fight. Now don’t get me wrong, we love each other to death, it’s just that we can’t seem to stand in each other’s presence without feeling the sudden urge to fight. I don’t know why though, maybe it’s a guy thing. I just called myself a guy. What the is wrong with me?

 

The three of us eventually snuck out of the costume shop without paying for the shades, straw hat, and oversized scarf Chihoon was wearing, the long trench coat and sun hat Jaehae was wearing, and the clown suit I was wearing before deciding to split up with Chihoon going one way and Jaehae and I going another, just to be safe. We were all going to meet back up at the orphanage at 6:30pm.

 

“I guess I should go grocery shopping while we’re waiting.” I thought out loud as I started looking for a market of some sort, but Jaehae stopped me.

 

“I don’t think it’s safe to be out over here.” She mumbled, looking from left to right.

 

I raised an eyebrow. “Huh? Why? The police aren’t around so we should be alright.”

 

Jaehae shook her head. “No, no! You probably don’t know, since you’re not out here that much, but there’s been a rumor going around of a group of people patrolling this area.

 

“What? You mean like a gang or something? You say it as if I’m supposed to be scared.”

 

“You are! Those guys are merciless! If they see us, we’re as good as dead-AH! It’s them!” Jaehae pointed in horror at a group of guys walking down the street.

(A/N: Left to right is Junhyung, Kikwang, Dongwoon, Hyunseung, Doojoon, and Yoseob.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“They don’t look all that scary Jaehae. Just keep walking and I’m sure they won’t even notice us.”

 

Jaehae clung to my arm tightly as we came closer and closer to the gang, and when we finaly past them, thinking that we were in the clear, one of them yelled, “Hey! Clown girl!”

 

What was I thinking? Of course they’d notice us with the ridiculous outfit I had on!

 

“Just keep walking Jaehae. Don’t pay them any mind.” I muttered and sped up our pace a little.

 

“Hey clown girl! I know you heard me!” The one with the blonde mohawk jogged up to us from behind and grabbed my arm.

 

“Don’t touch me!” I sneered and snatched my arm back. Who the hell did this guy think he was putting his filthy hands on me?

 

“Damn. Clown girl’s got bite.” He raised an eyebrow in amusement. “Or is it that you don’t know who I am?”

 

I rolled my eyes. “No, I don’t know who you are, and frankly, I don’t give a two s neither.”

 

“Woah there,” The one with dark purple hair approached us. “You better calm down before you regret it.” He threatened.

 

“Oh really? I dare you to make me 'regret' it.” I glared at all of them.

 

“S-she didn’t mean that!” Jaehae waved her hands and then leaned in close to me. “Chaerin, what the heck are you doing?! You’re going to get us killed!” She whispered loudly in my ear.

 

“Please.” I said loudly. “They’re all bark and no bite.”

 

I could tell that what I said made them mad, and they were just about to go off on me when the one that was wearing black shades,( who I’m guessing was their leader), held up his hand, stopping them from saying or doing anything else, as he approached me and took off his shades, staring right into my eyes.

 

“Don’t think that just because you’re a girl, there will be no consequences for your actions. I suggest that you get on your knees and apologize, and then just maybe, we’ll forget everything that happened here.”

 

I looked over at Jaehae, who was nodding her head for me to give in and do what he says and then I turned my attention back to ‘leader guy’. “And I suggest that you use a better mouthwash, because your breath isn’t all that pleasant.”

 

Jaehae smacked her forehead in disappointment. What did she expect? She should have known that I wasn’t gonna let some wannabe bad guy get all up in my face without me having a proper comeback.

 

Leader guy shook his head and put his shades back on. “Welp, I warned you. You guys can do what ever you want with them. I’m going to go get myself a pack of cigarettes.” He stated as he walked off, most likely to a drug store.

 

Damn. Maybe I did mess up. I mean, I’m pretty sure that I could take these guys on, but since Jaehae is here too, she’ll only get in my way. On to plan “B”.

 

“Run!” I shouted, grabbing Jaehae’s hand, and bolted away. It was no surprise that they started chasing us. Maybe I should actually listen to Jaehae for once...pfft. That was funny.

 

“Chaerin! I don’t think I can run any longer!” She gasped.

 

“Are you serious? We’ve only been running for like ten minutes!”

 

“Well sorry, but I‘m not as fit as you.” She stopped running and panted.

 

I grabbed her arm tugged on it. “Come on, just a little more! The orphanage is right there!” I jogged us over to the back window. “Hurry up and go!” I pushed her in before jumping inside myself.

 

The gang guys ran past the orphanage like the es they were and Jaehae sighed in relief.

 

“Chaerin, you could have gotten us killed! Can’t you just keep your mouth shut for once?!” She whined.

 

I covered my ears. “Aish! Why are you complaining? We’re still alive aren’t we? So-OH .”

 

Jaehae cocked an eyebrow questionably. “What?”

 

“We’re in Ms. ’s office! She’s going to kill me if she sees us in here! We have to-“ I stopped talking when I saw the doorknob turn and two people walk in.

 

“But Ms.Choi! There are no other children here that you can choose from-“ Ms. stopped talking when she saw two people in her office.

 

So there we were. Me and Jaehae staring wide-eyed at a now angry Ms. and a sophisticated looking lady while they stared back at us. I have such weird nicknames for people don’t I?

 

“I want her!” The sophisticated lady pointed at me with a gentle smile. “I want to adopt her.”

 

 

 

I probably won't update for a while because of how busy my life is so i'm just warning you before hand sorry =(

Anyways~ I hope you enjoyed ^^ please leave a comment below and welcome new subscribers.

On a random note, don't you think Yongguk looks absolutely yummy with red hair? And omg that smile @-@

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

EHEM! *enough dirty thoughts* v-v, anyways...

PEACE~