Chapter 2.

I guess it's meant to be...

Yumi POV

A little sunshine falls through my window, I open my eyes and see Heechul sitting on my bed.

“Good morning.” He says happily in English.

I yawn. “Good morning oppa.”

“I have to start early because of my schedule, but I’ll see you the evening I guess.”

“Gwenchana, I’m already happy about the fact I can see you every day.”

“I promise, for tomorrow it’s just the two of us. We’re going to have fun.”

“Omo, don’t plan anything scary. I know you to good for that.”

He smirks which isn't making it better.

“You’ll see.” He smiles. “Have fun today and buy whatever you want, I’ll pay.”

Yeah, this could be a big opportunity. Buying as much as I want, but I’m not that kind of person. Although, I do love shopping.

He my cheek and gives a kiss on it.

“Oppa leaves now, you can still sleep for a little. Eunhyuk will wake you up.”

I look amazed.

“Yeah, he’s going with you today. For shopping. You both love shopping which makes it perfect.”

He smirks. WHY is he SMIRKING! He only does that when he has a plan, an evil Heechul plan. It’s making me scared again. But I guess I can’t do anything against it, since it’s Heechul.

Heechul leaves my room and I fell asleep again.

 

~A little bit later~

 

“Yumi, wake uuup.” I hear a voice whispering shyly.

I turn around and put my blanket a bit higher.

“Yumi..”

“I don’t wanna wake up, it’s such a soft and warm bed.”

I feel that the person who was calling me is sitting on my bed.

“If you don’t wake up, we have less time to shop.”

My eyes open slowly and I look to the person who was waking me up.

He has short black hair, which I think is supposed to stand straight up but, because also he just woke up, is still flat and a bit messy. His eyes are dark brown, almost black  and he has a pale white skin. He looks still a bit sleepy but that gives him such an adorable dorky look.

“Yumi? Are you awake?” He asks, still shyly.

“No, I sleep with my eyes open...” He smiles.

“I’m Eunhyuk by the way.”

“I know, Heechul told a lot about you.”

“He did?”

“Well, about all the Super Junior members.”

“Ah like that, what did he tell?”

“Lots of things, some I don’t even remember. Only he uses the word monkey a lot when he talks about you.”

He laughs and you can see his gum a little bit, which gives him an absolute adorable smile.

“I’m going to prepare some breakfast, you can take the time. I see you in the living room.”

He stood up and left the room.

My heart is beating very fast and my cheeks are glowing.

Omo, Yumi. Are you going to fall this easily? For the first boy who gives you attention? Well, Sungmin also did. But he acts more like a friend, or friend in being. I don’t know why I think that but it’s just the way he speaks to me, not using his aeigo which he always uses when he is with a girl, although, Heechul said that.

I open my wardrobe and choose some clothes which I’m going to wear today. I put on some long jeans and a silver tunic. A black belt around it and I’m ready to go. In the bathroom I brush my hair a little and do my usual morning stuff. When I’m ready I walk to the living room where Eunhyuk already sits at the table. His hair is still flat but not as messy as when he woke up, although it was quite cute. He wears long jeans, a simple shirt and a silver Adidas jacket.

“Mhh, smells nice.” I said and he smiles.

“Instant noodles, simple but I love it.”

“Me too.” I replied and I sat next to him.

Is he blushing right now? I think it’s just because I’m a girl. You see, I’m blushing too, which kind of makes it awkward to sit next to him. Why am I allways like this when I'm with boys!? TT

“You used to live in Europe, right?” He asks, I guess to break the silence.

“Yes in England, I studied there. But when I was young, I lived in Seoul.”

“So you also speak English quite well?”

I nod. “Yeah, almost fluently.”

“Could you learn me? I don’t really trust Henry anymore, I’m sure he wants to take revenge on the Korean sentences we learned him.”

“You can trust me, do you already know something.”

“Well, I know basic stuff and some English songs.”

“Ohh, which songs?”

“I’m yours, y back and I absolutely love All Rise from Blue, you know that one.”

“Yeah of course, I really like that song! Especially the rap-“

“-ing part…” He continues my sentence.

...awkward

“So step back, 'cause you don't know this cat.
I know deep down that you don't want me to react” He slowly starts.

“I lay low leaving all my options open.
The decision of the jury has not been spoken.” I continue him.

“Step in my house you find that your stuff has gone.
But in reality to whom does the stuff belong?
I bring you into court to preach my order
And you know that you overstep the border, uhuh.” We did together.

After we rapped that, we were both silent again.

“Shall we go?” He asked and I nodded.

He stood up and went to the kitchen with the dirty dishes. I followed him and we cleaned them together. When we were finished he put on a cap and sunglasses so he wouldn’t be recognized so easily by fan's, they're called ELF's or something like that. We locked the dorms and went to the elevator.

“It’s a long time ago since I went shopping.” He said. “I mostly have a busy schedule most of the time.”

I nodded. “When I have some free time I mostly go shopping, even if I don’t need anything or aren’t planning on buying anything, it’s just fun to look around the shops.”

“Yes, same thing for me.”

The elevator stood still and the doors went open. We walked out to the garage. There were lots of cars, very big ones and very small ones, but mostly big ones. Eunhyuk walked to one of the smaller ones and held the door open for me.

“Gamshamnida.” I said and I got in to the car.

“You don’t have to use all that formal stuff.” He smirked and got in to the driver’s seat.

“Well, you’re sill older than me.”

“How old are you then?”

“In Korea 25 years old.” I replied.

“Same as my age, when’s your birthday?”

“the 20thof July”

“Mine is the 4thof April, so you’re only like three months younger.”

“I’m still going to call you oppa.” He smiled.

Then there was again that awkward silence.

 “Oh, were there.” He said, saving the moment.

He parked the car and we walked to the shopping mall.

“Where do you want to look first?” He asked.

“Mhh, I don’t know. Maybe there?” I replied and pointed to a clothes shop.

He nodded and he went to the shop with me.

 

~ A little bit later ~

 

“Oppa, shall we go there to eat something?” I asked when we walked out of a music shop.

We already went in many shops and have our bags filled with many new stuff. Clothes, stuff for my new room, CD’s, posters, etc.

“Yeah, sure. I was already getting a bit hungry.”

We went to a 24/7 store where you could also eat and ordered a bowl of ramen.

“Really, I love ramen.” He said while eating.

“Yeah, it’s so mhhhh. I really missed it when I was in England.”

“Couldn’t you buy it there?”

“There weren’t many shops who sold it, and by the way, It tastes better here.”

Silence...

“I guess we should go back to the dorms, it’s already late.” He said while looking on his watch.

I nodded and we stood up. We paid for the ramen and walked to the car.