Chapter 1.

I guess it's meant to be...

“Guys, meet my sister. Kim Yumi.”

I look at the nine guys standing in front of me, I never saw them before but I all know them by name. I guess that’s just the 'Heechul thing' of showing your sister all your new pictures you made and name everyone whose on it, after a few weeks you know everybody.

I feel kinda nervous, nervous to say anything. I’m always shy, to shy if you ask me. I allways have problems with talking to new people, or people I don't see very often. I tought it would dissapear when I grew older, but it didn't... and I'm still like this

“Annyeong haseyo.” I bowed, while still looking at all the guys, in real they were quite handsome.

“Annyeong, nice to meet you.” Said one of the guys, which I knew was Leeteuk.

“You two look very alike.’ Ryeowook said and I got a little red.

“Yeaah, only an other hair color.” Heechul said and he puts his arm on my shoulder.

“You just paint it, that makes it different.” Siwon said an Heechul laughed.

“Come Yumi, I’ll show you your room.’ Heechul said and he took me through the dorms.

I already hear you think.

‘Is she going to live with Super Junior? THE Super Junior?’

Well, yes I am and I really can’t believe I said yes.

But come on, Heechul just forced me to live here. Not that I don’t like it, because now I have the chance to see my brother almost every day. But the fact is, I have to live with guys. GUYS! They have things I don’t have, I don’t want to have and don’t want to see either. I hope they pay attention to the fact that I’m a girl, and don't do those things only boys may see. I’m praying for that, but I’ll guess that it is just a matter of time for it to happen.

"And? Do you like it?" Heechul said and I looked to new room.

There was a large bed with lots of pillows, a wardrobe painted in the lovely colour pink, a little desk and a closet.

“Oh, it’s very nice oppa." I said and he placed my suitcase on the bed.

On the bed I saw my stuffed panda which I used to talk to when I was little.

‘Heechul, how does he get here?’ I said while still looking at the panda.

“I brought it from home, mom found it somewhere and she said I should put it in your new room.” He said and  helped me with ordering my stuff.

“You don’t really have much clothes.” He said while arranging my wardrobe.

“Believe me, I had. But because I had to move I tough, I just buy new stuff when I get there.”

“Ahh, Like that. Then when are you going to buy new stuff?”

“I don’t know yet, I still have enough so it’s not that necessary.”

“Okay, you’re going to shop tomorrow with whoever is free tomorrow.” He said quickly and I sighed but didn’t say anything back.

I know Heechul for too long, when he says something it is just going to happen, whatever it would take. for example when we were young, Heechul and I used to go for an icecream every sunday, he would allways take cherry and I got the strawberry one. But one day, when I was still six and Heechul already nine, our mom wouldn't let us leave for an icecream, because we had to go to birthday party or something like that, if we would get an icecream our clothes might become dirty. But ofcourse, like the Heechul he is, he WANTED his icecream and he wouldn't go with is before he got his icecream. So after one hour he finally got his icecream, which of course, to make it worse, made his clothes dirty. He didn't care, Mom exploded, and I... wel I just tought it was really funny.

“I’m going to sleep a little, see you tomorrow." He said and he gave me a tight hug and a kiss on my head.

‘Goodnight Heechul.’ I said and he left my room.

I plop myself on my new bed and sniff the smell of it. Yeah, I’m kind of weird. I look at the time on my watch and see it’s already 2:00 AM.

“I should get some sleep." I said to myself, I’ve had a flight for more than 12 hours so I’m really tired.

I put on my comfortable pajama and walk to the bath room, I knock on the door, if I just open it I might see something which my eyes won’t like. Like man -OH NO... I tought about it again. *mentally slaps herself*

"Come in." Someone mumbles and I enter.

I see Sungmin busy with his toothbrush. As soon as he sees me he smiles very cute and slides a bit to the left so there is place for me. I also get my toothbrush and start cleaning my teeth.

“Do you have a nice room?” Sungmin and asks while being very cute and I nod my head.

“Yes, It’s very nice. I already love it.” I answer and he smiles.

When I’m ready with cleaning my teeth I brush my hair a little and clean my face.

“I’m going to bed, good night.” I say to Sungmin.

“Good night, I hope you can sleep well your first night here.” He said and I smile.

I walk to my room and lay down in my bed. I grab my big Panda cuddle and hug it tight, it’s a long time ago since I’ve done that.

 

Heechul POV.

"I’m going to sleep a little, see you tomorrow." I said and I gave my sister a tight hug and a kiss on her head.

"Goodnight Heechul." She said and I walked to my room.

I know exactly who is going with her tomorrow, I already asked him. It’s all part of my plan. Don’t call me evil, it’s just meant to be. I’m only giving it a little push.

It all began when I met all the members who were going to be with me in the same group, after a few weeks we all started to know each other better and already became good friends. He was just so much alike my sister, I almost couldn’t find any differences, except for the fact she was a girl and he was a boy... 

I wrote it somewhere, I wrote all the things they have in common.

It’s really just creepy.

I look through my closet and found my list, I’m really weird that I wrote it all down.

 

#1 They are both very tidy. Also one of the reason I brought her here, to clean the whole place up. but mostly she only cleans her own room because she's to 'lazy' to do to the rest. -I can change that-

#2 They are both very picky eaters. Allthought she will eat anything just out of respect

#3 They don’t like seafood.

#4 Tough, they’re always eating much food.

#5 They adore silver. 

#6 They both love playing piano or keyboard. I think I'm going to buy one for her... -brotherly love-

#7 They both used to collect snails. I found it so dirty when she would come home with again a bunch of snails, I really would scream my longs out. Same thing when he had one in his room.

#8 They both have a weird birthmark on their right palm. Once I saw it I thought, doesn’t Yumi also have a mark there? When I asked mom she said it was true! Isn't that... so creepy!

#9 They’re both very skinny.

#10 They like wearing colorful boxers, and sometimes steal others. Like mine, because for some reason she likes to wear manboxers.

#11 Dancing is a part of their lives and they really are dancing machines. She always used to dance at the moments I wanted to sleep, so the music would literaly burst throught the walls.

#12 They love strawberry milk. When they’re in a bad mood, you should give them that.

#13 They are very shy. Really TOO shy!

#14 No one touches their laptop! They will kill you!

#15 No one touches their cell phone screen either! They will kill you too! They always carry those things you use to clean your glasses with, but instead clean their cell phone screen with it.

#16 They both change their rooms a lot. I guess her room isn’t going to be the same as now after, let's say, two weeks.

#17 They cry very easily.

#18 Their bed is full of pillows and cuddles. 

#19 They hate sharing food with anyone, especially ramen.

#20 They mostly refuse to tell anyone their problems.

#21 They have a very good temper. The very opposite of me.

#22 They both have their driving license. 

#23 They like candy kisses, but never had one. I mean those kisses where you have candy in your mouth and share it with the other one.

#24 I both gave them Disney names. He’s Peter Pan, She’s Tinker Bell. But I guess that’s just my thing

#25 They love watching comedy programs.

#26 They like eating instant noodles.

#27 They both drool. Dirty…

#28 They are very organized. You should have seen her suitcase when I opened it.

#29 They are born in the same year, 1986. Nothing really special.

#30 They both love shopping. That’s why I send them together tomorrow.

#31 One of their favorite songs is All Rise. They really listen it too often if you ask me.

#32 They love rapping. Mostly because they can't sing really well.

#34 They like listening to music when they’re sad.

#35 They are crazy. Can’t find another word.

#36 They are really afraid of snakes. Don’t take them anywhere near snakes, they would scream at the top of their longs.

#37 They sometimes act like they are monkeys

-Too lazy to continue-

The last one really explained about which Super junior member I was talking about, right? 

Yeah, my plan is to get my sister and Eunhyuk together. And believe me, ITS GONNA WORK!

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’m sorry if I make many English mistakes. English is not my main language and although I’m already learning it for five years I still make mistakes. I hope you understand and don’t mind that this is some kind of simple English