Chapter 4.

I guess it's meant to be...

“I said it was boring.” Ryeowook said when I walked into the living room again.

“Well, boring. It’s just childish.” I replied and sat next to him while Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun were still playing games.

“That’s exactly the word I was searching for, nothing can describe it better.”

I nodded.

“Shall we watch a movie all together? Long time ago we did that.” Eunhyuk suggested.

“I won!” Kyuhyun said, but no one payed attention to him. And by the way, he didn’t won by himself, it’s just that Eunhyuk stopped looking at the screen.

“Yeah, watching movies is fun.” I said.

“If you decide which movie then I will get something to eat.” Ryeowook said and he walked to the kitchen.

Eunhyuk walked to the drawer and looked for a nice movie to watch.

I kept sitting on the couch and noticed that Kyuhyun was staring at me.

“Why are you staring?” I asked him and I saw Eunhyuk turning around, probably thinking I was talking about him.

“Oh just, you’re a girl.” Kyuhyun replied and I laughed.

“Tell me something new.”

“I mean, it’s a long time ago a girl stayed at our dorm.” He said and I saw Eunhyuk had picked a movie out. “Inyoung, Soora and Ara only were here before.”

“Aren’t that noona’s of some of you?” I asked and Kyuhyun nodded.

“Inyoung is Leeteuk’s noona, Soora Eunhyuk’s and Ara mine” He said and I nodded. “I’m sure you will meet them once.”

Ryeowook came back with a boil filled with popcorn and some drinks. “Kyu, will you get Yesung?” Ryeowook asked before going back to the kitchen.

Kyuhyun sighed and walked to Yesung’s room. Eunhyuk was sitting in front of the TV and tried to start the movie, I’m wondering which one he choose. Shall I ask?

“Which one did you choose?” I asked him and he turned around?

“Sorry, what did you say?” He asked. Me always with my mumbling... no one will ever hear me when I do that... -awkward awkward-

“Which movie did you pick out?” I asked again.

“Ahh, Harry Potter 6, Ryeowook always likes Harry Potter.” He replied and stood up. “And I think he looks like him.”

“HEY, I heard that!” Ryeowook said loudly and he threw what he was holding to Eunhyuk, who felt down of the weight of the thing Ryeowook threw.

“Yah! May I still live?” Eunhyuk said while he tried to pull the blanket Ryeowook threw at him off. “I was just saying the truth” He smirked.

Ryeowook walked to Eunhyuk and sat on him. “Don’t je dare to say that again.” Ryeowook pouted with a sad face and he kept sitting there.

“You know Wookie, this isn’t really comfortable.” Eunhyuk said

“I don’t care.”

“Ryeowook-ah”

“Mhhh”

“Mianhae.”

“All right, I forgive you.” Ryeowook said happily and he sat on the couch.

Eunhyuk stood up, threw the blankets on Ryeowook lap and sat next to me. Yesung en Kyuhyun also came back and Yesung sat between me and Eunhyuk, but I didn’t really payed attention to it.

While we were watching the film I felt Yesung very close to me, a bit too close.

“HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLO, WE’RE HOME AGAIN.” I heard a familiar voice screaming.

“Oh crap.” I sighed and Yesung smirked.

“YUMI, WHERE ARE YOU???” The same person screamed.

“Sissy.” Heechul said in an angelic voice and he hugged me very tight.

“Heechul, I still want to breathe.” I said but he wouldn’t let go.

“You have to show me what you bought.” He said while grabbing my hand and carrying me to my room.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry, it's a bit short, but I couldn't came up with anything better. Mianhae<3