Chapter 3.

I guess it's meant to be...

“We’re back!” Eunhyuk screamed happily and he hugged Ryeowook who just walked out of his room.

I laughed a bit.

“Hey, did you buy a lot?” Ryeowook asked while he tried to pull Eunhyuk of him.

I showed him the four bags I was holding and he smiled.

When Eunhyuk showed his five bags Ryeowook just sighed.

“I guess you both are shopaholics.” He sighed again and walked to the kitchen.

“When are the other members coming home?” Eunhyuk asked and Ryeowook looked at his watch.

“Ehm, I think Yesung and Kyuhyun will be here in half an hour and the rest has to continue till 10 o’clock.” He replied.

“Ah okay, then it’s this evening just the five of us.” Eunhyuk said and he walked into his room with his bags.

I walked to my room and started to organize my new stuff. I putted the new dress and shirts in my wardrobe and the silver, pink and purple pillows in my bed. I hang up the posters I bought; We passed by a music store and I HAD to go in, I absolutely adore Teen Top and Epik High, so I had to get some posters! Also I tried to hang up a new lamp, but it wouldn’t work. I sighed.

“You need some help?” I turned around and saw Yesung walking in my room. Did he already arrive?

“A little, because for some reason I can’t get this lamp right.” He nodded and climbed on my bed to get to the lamp.

“Ah, I already see. You forgot something.” He said.

“I did?” I mumbled to myself.

“Can you give me the box where you got it from?”

I gave the box to Yesung and he pulled out some kind of screw which he attached to the lamp. Then slowly he climbed down again and watched if the lamp would keep hanging.

“You see, I’m just a genius.” He said and I smirked.

“I’m serious.” I nodded in sarcasm and he walked out of my room

“Pfft, why would no one believe me.” I heard him mumble in the hallway.

I turned around, did I organize everything already? I saw my laptop still packed in my bag. Didn’t I install it yet? I thought I packed out everything yesterday evening. I grabbed my bag and took my laptop out, I place it on my desk and turn it on. I really love my laptop, because most of my pictures and memories are on it and by the way, without it I’m just bored.

“Yumi, Ryeowook made some food for us. Are you hungry?” Kyuhyun asked while walking into my room.

“A bit, I’ll come in a minute.” I replied.

“Okay, I see you already made your room yours, like I mean, girly…” He said. “…with all those posters of male groups.”

 “How can I NOT go in a store, when they have posters of them” I point to my posters as if gods were on it, which was so, in my case.

He smiled. “Not the oh so y Super Junior?.”

“...y?”

He smirked and I smiled.

I walked together with Kyuhyun to the rest who were already eating, they must be very hungry.

“Hey Yumi.” Ryeowook said and I smiled.

“Yeah, especially forget me.”

“Oh hey Kyuhyun, I didn’t saw you.” Ryeowook replied to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun rolled with his eyes and took a seat next to Yesung. I took place between Yesung and Ryeowook. While we were eating I felt a leg touching mine, and I was almost sure it wasn’t coincidence. I don’t think it’s Ryeowook, because when he stood up I still felt it so it must be Yesung. I looked at him and he was smiling when he looked up to me.

“What?” He asked with a smile on his face.

“Nothing.” I said and he smirked while continuing eating.

When we finished eating I helped Ryeowook with cleaning the dishes, otherwise he had to do it all alone, because those guys really refused to help him.

“Can you also cook?” He asked while drying the plates.

“I can cook, if I have a recipe or something. I don't do it very often, but I can help sometimes, if you want,” I replied and he smiled.

When we finished we walked to the living room and saw Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk sitting on the couch playing a game, from which I don’t remember the name.

“Where is Yesung?” Ryeowook asked.

“What do you think?” Kyuhyun replied shortly, focused on his game.

“Feeding his turtle.” Ryeowook sighed and he also sat on the couch.

“If you want to see the most boring thing ever, just go to Yesung’s room.” Ryeowook said to me.

“And where is his room?”

“There” He pointed to one of the rooms.

I walked into the room and saw Yesung laying next to his turtle. When he saw me he quickly sat straight.

“Hey Yumi, you want me to introduce you to my turtle?” He asked and smiled.

I could have placed him in a kindergarten playing with his toys, which he would give names and introduce to his friends. Yeah, if you saw him like I see him now you should have said he was just a five year old boy, if it's not less.

I nodded and sat next to him.

“This is Ddangkoma, my sweet sweet turtle.” He said and I looked at the turtle who was walking very slowly towards Yesung. All right, how boring was he when he thought of buying a turtle?

“Ddangkoma, this is Yumi, Heechul’s sibling.” He said to his turtle.

I laughed, it kind of looked cute.