Chapter 1

So What?

 

Hey guys... So I had to re-do this chapter, because, stupid me, deleted it on accident. So I'm re-writing it from what I remember. This happened last night, and I tried so hard not to punch the wall. So, I listened to MAMA on full blast and danced to it in front of my cousin. I was pretty PO'ed. Anyways, I hope this chapter is still as good as the original one.~ -L


 

Today is Lee HyunJi's first day of school with her brother Taemin. She originally went to a different school because she had gotten accepted for a program they had there. But soon budget cuts caused that program to be cut, which resulted in her switching to the school she was zoned for.

HyunJi and Taemin's parents worked early in the morning and always left before the kids woke up, so it was up to Taemin to wake himself and HyunJi up in the morning everyday for school, which he executed quite well.

"HYUNJI-AH! WAKE UP!" Taemin shouted from the kitchen as he at his cereal.

"I'LL BE DOWN OPPA!" HyunJi lazily shouted from her room and got up to get ready. 

HyunJi was actually very happy to go to her brothers school. First of all, her old school had uniforms, plus they weren't cute or stylish in anyway. They were old and over-used. With the tacky navy blue colors that you see in those cliche movies. And the fact that Taemin's school was a public school, filled her with absolute joy.

HyunJi wore a baby blue v-neck, acid wash jeans, and gave her hair loose curls. Not enough to look too outgoing, but enough to make a good first impression on others. After she got dressed she trotted down to the kitchen to greet her older brother.

"Good morning Taemin!!" HyunJi greeted him a little too happily, as he jumped out of his seat and clenched his heart. "WA! HyunJi you startled me."

"Sorry oppa, I'll be quieter next time." She felt a little bad, but shrugged it off and took the cereal box from Taemin, and took out a bowl and spoon for her self.

After a few moments of silence, Taemin finally spoke up, "So are you ready to go to school with your big brother?" Taemin drew his attention away from his bowl and looked up to HyunJi, "Heck yeah! As long as I have you, I'll be fine! Lets just hope the kids there like me..."  Taemin looked at her with worried eyes and spoke, "Trust me I know some of them will." Taemin continued eating for a couple minutes while HyunJi thought about his words. I wonder what he means by that. 

After several minutes they both finished eating, and rushed out the door to walk to school. The school was probably only a mile away so a car wasn't needed. 

After being half way there, HyunJi saw a bubbly boy run up to her and Taemin and squeezed his way between Taemin and her smiling at her first, and then spoke to Taemin, "Yah! Hyung! Who is this? She's so pretty! Is she your girlfriend?" Both Taemin and HyunJi looked at him and Taemin thwaped him on the head. "YAH SEHUN. She's not my girlfriend! This is my sister! Stupid." So his name is Sehun..

HyunJi was then being looked at by the boy and he apologized to her. "Sorry, HyunJi right? Hyung talks about you a lot. I'm Sehun! Maknae and aegyo master in the group!" Sehun smiled at her. 

"Hi Sehun! And it's alright. It's nice to meet you!" She smiled at him and he did the same. Then, in front of them, Sehun saw their group of friends and decided to dash of with HyunJi to introduce her to them, leaving Taemin to be left behind, getting side-tracked by random things on the way.

"Hey! Sehun slow down!!!!"

Sehun ignored her as he yelled at his friends catching all of their attention.

"Who's that with Sehun?" One of them asked around and they all shrugged.

Soon after, Sehun skidded to a halt along with HyunJi, catching her breath beside him.

"Hey guys! This is HyunJi! Taemin's little sister! HyunJi! This is Tao, Chanyeol, Kai, Kyungsoo, Lay Lu-" 

"Woah woah woah there Sehun, she's not going to remember all of our names that fast, we gotta do it one bye one. Hey, my names Chanyeol." HyunJi looked up at the tall man mesmerized by his childish features that didn't match his voice. "Hi Chanyeol, it's nice to meet you." HyunJi went to walk up to him to give him a handshake, but was then pulled into a tight hug by him. 

"Sorry, but one thing you gotta know, is that I'm a hugger!" After loosing breath for a couple seconds, small, yet strong hands pulled her away from his grasp.

"Hey, let her breathe for a second. Sorry about him HyunJi, he can be a bit of a "happy virus" as we like to call him. I'm Junmyeon, but you can call me Suho." He took out his hand and offered it to her and she gratefully took it. 

"Hello Suho! It's nice to meet you." She flashed him a cute smile and looked to his right to see a dark-haired guy walk up to her and introduce himself.

"Hi! I'm Tao. I'm the second maknae of the group!" Tao shot her some aegyo and she smiled at him widely. "Hi Tao!" She giggled a little and was interrupted by a dark skinned boy looking her up and down.

"Hey. I'm Jongin, but you, little lady can call me Kai. Or baby if you really want to." Kai sent her a wink.

"EWW. HYUNG YOU'RE DISGUSTING. STOP." Some of the boys scoffed at him.

HyunJi blushed at first but put herself into defense mode and slapped him on the arm.

"Yah! Kai, you're such a ." Chanyeol spoke.

Then, HyunJi looked to Kai's left and was soon staring at a boy with curly hair, who was looking down at his phone intently. She was curious to who he was, so she asked, "Who's this?" The boy felt the voice directed at him and looked up to her. "Hi, my name's Yixing, but if that's too hard you can call me Lay."

Lay looked at her and she shook her head, "I'll call you Yixing, I like it a lot better that Lay." She smiled at him as he blushed and later continued to look down at his phone. Then HyunJi was interrupted by a small bubbly boy bouncing up to her and offering her his hand, "Hi HyunJi! My name is Baekhyun! It's really nice to meet you!" The two shook hands and let go, moving on to the next introduction.

To her surprise, a very tall, handsome guy walked up to HyunJi and gave himself an introduction. "Hey. I'm Wu Yi Fan, but you can call me Kris. Or duizhang as these crazy kids like to call me." He gave her a slight smile.

HyunJi repeated the foreign word in her head a couple of times before asking about it aloud, "D-Duizhang? That sounds Chinese.." She looked up to him as he realized she probably doesn't know Chinese at all.

"Oh yeah, sorry. Well you see-" Kris was cut off by a guy not much taller that her, with cute chubby cheeks, explaining the word.

"Duizhang mean leader or captain in Chinese! Hi! My name is Minseok! But you can also call me Xiumin!" He waved his hand rapidly at HyunJi, while she reciprocated the gesture. "Hi Minseok-slash-Xiumin!" She smiled brightly at him before continuing, "So Kris, you're Chinese?"

After being interrupted he forgot about their conversation and soon continued, "Oh, well yes, I am. I'm also half Canadian, and Lay, Tao and Luhan are also Chinese." HyunJi recognized two out of the three names and questioned, "Who's Luhan? Hmm, lemme guess, are you Luhan?" 

HyunJi pointed to a black-haired boy who looked back at her with a wide-eyed expression before smiling and replying, "Oh no, my name is Kyungsoo, but you can call me D.O. for short. That's Luhan over there.." He pointed to a dark blonde who stepped up to HyunJi and hugged her. She welcomed the hug, glad that it was calm and sweet, not hyper, and vigorous like the previous one she received. 

"Hi Luhan! It's really nice to meet you, and sorry for the mix up." HyunJi looked down to her feet but looked back up to see Luhan chuckling."HyunJi don't apologize, you literally JUST met us, without having information on us beforehand, so don't sweat it."

HyunJi looked up to Luhan and smiled warmly thanking him. 

Then, a black haired male walked up to HyunJi, shyly before hesitantly offering his hand to HyunJi and stating his name, "Hi HyunJi, my name is Jongdae, or Chen if you want." She blushed slightly and took his hand, grasping it firmly. "Hi Chen, it's nice to meet you." He blushed back at her before someone interrupted the silence.

"So I see you've met everyone?" Taemin walked into the group before standing by his younger sister. 

"Yup! Everyone is really nice! Except for Kai, he tried to hit on me." HyunJi snuck to Taemin's side before looking down at her, reassuring her safety, "It's alright, he's always like that, but once you get to know him he's a pretty cool guy." 

HyunJi looked back at Kai, who nodded silently back at her, showing that Taemin's words were true, before Kyungsoo added, "Yeah HyunJi, take Taemin's word for it, those two are really close." HyunJi noticed that as she was talking to Kyungsoo, she shifted away from Taemin and Kai snuck to his side.

After a couple of seconds it got quiet and Tao then looked at his phone, and then broke the silence, "Hey class start in 30 minutes! Let's go get HyunJi's schedule and show her around! Tao nudged Sehun and they both grabbed HyunJi, linking her between there arms and headed off into the courtyard disappearing into the front of the school.

The rest of the group followed slowly taking there time, while being fawned over by girls from all around the school.


So? Did you guys like my re-write? I hope you did! I'm sorry I haven't updated in like a week! I'm trying to get to Chapter three before I fall asleep! ACK. Its 2 in the morning here in Las Vegas. Sirens everywhere distracting me so i put in that Urban Zakapa! Any of you listen to them? WAAA i love em' Anyways. Off to Chapter 211!!!