Chapter 25

Lunatic Shadow

[CONTINUATION OF PREVIOUS CHAPTER]

 

"..I'm sorry. I- I just couldn’t do it." said Myungsoo after he had calmed you down. You fell on a deep slumber after he had injected with you with your medicine that would make you feel dizzy until you would fall asleep. Only he, could do that because your brother was too afraid to get you killed if ever he made a mistake.

 

"I tried to wake her, since it's almost time for lunch. And then she just.. Freaked out, shouting Kwangmin's name.. Looking for him all over the house that she almost had me flip it upside down.. She was looking for him, and I don’t know why.. Maybe because of a dream? Or.. I don’t know." Sungyeol explained as both of them got back downstairs and into the living room.

 

Myungsoo looked worried. Your weakness came again, making things go wrong just like how it was. Replacing your smiles with tears again, your happiness into sorrow and your days.. Filling it with agony once more. He didn’t like it, and he never did because it had already made your life too miserable. If only he could do something about it, he would. But as of the moment, he couldn’t even clear his mind to think of a good plan for you to come back to life.

 

"Why did you want me to take Youngmin with me? Does it solve anything, and everything?" Myungsoo asked.

Sungyeol let out a sigh before he rested his head on the couch, "If Seong eun wanted to see Kwangmin so badly, then Youngmin is the answer. She had once mistaken him to be Kwangmin, and she might again. Youngmin might be able to calm her down, without making her drink, or inject her with medicine."

 

"That's ridiculous."

".. I know. But what more can I give, for her to stop acting so.. crazy?"

 

Myungsoo snapped. You're not crazy. No. Not for him. "She's not. She's totally fine."

"Just let me do this Myungsoo. This is going to work. So please get Youngmin for me." said Sungyeol.

 

This one time, Myungsoo thought about Sungyeol's favor. He's his friend and he had already ignored this favor countless times but at that very moment, your condition's at sake. True. His bitterness towards the twins never vanished and he thought that they're the ones at fault on you, being like what you are today.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sungyeol was inside your room, praying for your awakening. Hoping that you wouldn’t freak out as soon as your eyes would open. It was not the easiest thing to do to have you wake up peacefully and thinking more about it made your brother more pressured.

 

Sungyeol sat right beside you for three consecutive hours until he fell asleep. But then, during his peaceful slumber, someone knocked the doorbell that sent echoes inside the house. It couldn’t be Myungsoo, because he knew he didn’t have to push that button. But Youngmin? Maybe it’s him.

 

Your brother shot up and ran downstairs to get the door. Surprise hits him when he saw someone so familiar.

 

"-- Who are you?" Sungyeol asked, though he really knew what the name of his visitor was.

"I-- dad told me to come here, and give this to you." the girl said as she handed a small envelope for Sungyeol to receive. But then, Sungyeol backed off. There he was, in front of his dad's daughter with the same name as yours, Seong eun.

"What are you doing here? And why did you have to come? And what's with that, peace offering? Tell him to go to hell and never to return again." he said with a mad face on.

 

Sungyeol was about to slam the door closed when Seong eun took a step in.

 

"Don't be so rude mister. I'm just being kind here. Take this and I'll leave." she said with irritation.

"That's bull. I'm never taking anything from you or from your father."

"--OUR father." she stressed out. Sungyeol didn’t know what to do with the girl, she's starting to get in his nerves. It seemed like she wanted to give something to Sungyeol, like, money. "Dad said that he knew what happened to your sister, that's why he wanted you to have this."

 

Sungyeol paused for a moment. He knew what he needed so bad. But his pride just can't stoop itself down just to take the money. He needed it for your consultation, because you had to visit a specialist right? Not because you're crazy, but because something's wrong and not right with you.

 

"I know what you're thinking mister. Why don’t you just take it, for her."

 

Sungyeol calmed himself down as he went back inside the house while the girl followed him as well.

 

"Is she sick?" she asked as she welcomed herself into your home.

Sungyeol shook his head as he sat on the sofa, "No she's not."

"Then what was dad saying?"

"My sister's on a state of shock. She lost her boyfriend." said Sungyeol as he stared at the girl in front of him. "And you? Why did you believe in your father, and even made the effort to take that money to me?"

 

"Because I knew that my dad wouldn't lie to me. If he told me that something happened to someone, then that's true, no doubt about it." she uttered as she flipped her hair to the sides. She looked gorgeous that Sungyeol kept wondering where she got those looks.

 

"He shouldn’t care about what's happening to us anymore. He left us, end of topic." Sungyeol muttered before he stood up to leave.

"--Wait."

 

Seong eun took a step closer to Sungyeol as she placed the envelope down on a table near her. "Don’t let your pride bring you down. This is for your sister's sake, so just take it and use it for her. I'm not staying for long so don't worry." she spoke before she started walking out of the house, and away from your family.

 

Several minutes later, Myungsoo came in with Youngmin.

 

"Hey Sungyeol, isn't she--" Myungsoo was about to say her name when he realized how shocked, your brother looked.

"Yeah. I know. She came to give me something, for my sister." said Sungyeol as he turned to look at Youngmin, who was standing right behind Myungsoo with a worried face on. "There you are Youngmin. I need you to help my sister. I want you to talk to her and clear things out."

 

Youngmin nodded before he took a step upstairs. Myungsoo was pissed about Youngmin, but he had to understand because Sungyeol might be right. Youngmin might be able to help you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Seong eun.." Youngmin uttered as he silently entered your room. The other two were having a discussion downstairs.

 

In a second, your eyes sparkled in excitement as you forced yourself not to think about the impossible like, it's Kwangmin.

 

"Your brother asked me to come.. Are you alright?" he asked. You sat up from bed and saw Youngmin looking worried. Maybe pitying you from what happened and how you looked.

"I'm sorry.. Did I.. Did I bother you?" you asked as you beamed him a fake smile.

Youngmin walked over to you as he sat on your bed to pinch your cheek. "Bother? Are you crazy, you're never a bother to me."

"I am. I'm sorry." you apologized as you stayed on bed.

 

Youngmin pinned your hair behind your ear as he said, "Tell me what happened, is it about him again?"

You nodded as you pulled your blanket towards you to cover your face, up to your nose. "Is it.. Wrong for me to still think of him?" you asked with an embarrassed face on.

Youngmin looked down before he uttered, "Just.. Let go of him already."

".. But.. He was just.. Here with me yesterday.. It only meant that.. He still loves me right? Because he wanted to see me.." you asked. Your eyes were getting teary but you had to pull all those tears back just to be able to say what you wanted, and what happened.

"I know how you're feeling. And I'm telling you, stop thinking about Kwangmin already. He deserved to be loved, but not in this way that you have to ruin your life just for him. And you know him that well as much as I do, he wouldn’t want you to become someone worst just because of what you want to do for him." Youngmin explained. He had to find the words that would make you come back to normal. This is your disease, it leaves, and comes back when you're already moving on.

 

"You don’t understand  Youngmin.. Not at all. You haven't been loved by any girl and you haven't experienced something like this your whole life.. Yet.. don’t expect me to just obey you."

 

"You said you love him.. The person who was here with you last night." Youngmin asked with a sad expression on his face. He had been enduring this jealousy for years now. He knew he sounded stupid, for him to get jealous over a dead person.

"I've always have." you answered with confidence.

 

Youngmin then caressed your cheek as he made you turn to look at him straight in the eye. "..You love me Seong eun..

 

..Because I am that person who stayed with you, until you fell asleep last night."

 

 

***yiz people.. did this chapter answered your confusions about the previous one? well you were all asking if Seong eun was dreaming, or was Kwangmin really with him, or was it Youngmin.  And if you guys forgot about the other Seong eun who visited Sungyeol, please see Chapter 13.

 

Sorry guys for all of the confusions. If you have any questions, just post them on the comment box. I'm not the perfect writer, so please bear with me. hihihihi XD and sorry for this late update. Comment and subscribe !! ***

 

***aye ! do you guys have a twitter account? please follow me @keishii_desu i'll make sure to follow you back :) mua ! ***