002;

Arranged Love

 

 

 

                The young girl looked at her mother, waiting to hear the high pitched laugh that the woman had. But the laugh never came and the satisfied smile was never gone. ChaeRin then, noted that it wasn’t a bad joke or a joke at all. Her eyes had grown as much as her feline eyes allowed, while she sat in her own bed.

 

 

“W-what do you mean by that!?” She asked, stuttering. She couldn’t…

 

 

“You can be really dumb when you want to, right?” Her mother said, rolling her eyes. She started to walk towards ChaeRin’s bed, the sound of heels echoing through the room. “What I meant was that my baby girl is growing, and is going to marry very soon!” The way she said it almost looked like she wasn’t talking about the girl in the bed, and ChaeRin almost wished that her mother would tell her that she had a bastard child that would be marrying soon and she resolved to bring her existence at that moment.

 

 

 

“And what is making you think that I’m actually going to marry, mom?” She asked, trying to stay calm. Her mother held her by the shoulders, firmly. The hold made the girl flinch, since it always brought her bad memories.

 

 

“Because I said so. Are you really replying me?” She asked, the smile was not in her face anymore, but an intimidating and cold glare instead, one that could pierce into your soul. But, for the first time in her life, the young girl didn’t bow her head. Instead, she pushed her mother away, almost making the woman fall in her .

 

 

 

“What!? The hell are you trying to do!? Why? How? Where’s dad!?” She asked as she stormed out of her room, not caring if she was only in pajamas. She saw every servant at that house looking at her, hearing the screams of her mother calling for her, but she didn’t care. She was screaming her dad’s name, running around the big house, like she has lost her mind.

 

 

                And she actually did. Her heart was beating so fast, that she actually thought that she was going to faint at some point. She felt the despair running through her veins, as fast as her blood. She could feel her fingers getting cold. Her mind was blank, she felt dizzy, and her father seems to be nowhere.

 

 

                When the run slowed down to a fast walk, she saw one of the maids, and the woman, with an apologetic look, pointed to one big wooden door. Without thinking and ignoring the calls behind her, she opened the door with more strength than needed.

 

 

“Dad! What the hell did mom meant with ‘marriage’!?” She screamed. Never, ever, was she able to scream at her parents, or act the way she was acting couple minutes ago. But in her mind she was watching someone else doing those things. It seemed that in the moment her mother woke her up, her soul has been separated from her body and mind. She never lost her patience before, it felt so surreal.

 

 

                The act was so uncharacteristic, that her father had his eyes widened.

 

 

 

                … Just as like the other people in the room.

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

Thank you for everyone that subscribed to this and commented ~ I'm sorry for the late chapter, I've been really busy those days.

But I have 2 chapters ready to be posted, so I think I'll update before this year ends.

 

 

Tetany: Not at all, just try to imagine being awakened that way, knowing that you'll be married to someone that you don't even know... 

Soon he will appear, I promise! 

 

littletea: I can't help if she suits with a lot of people LOL Thank you! I hope I'll not disappoint you in the next chapters, though ㅠ ㅠ  Ah, yeah... I'm glad I could make them as human as I wanted them to be. It's more easy to believe, I've always liked those kind of characters and stories, tbh. 

 

eternal: Thank you! ~ Hope that you liked the second chapter as well.