The Queen of Revenge

I Have Two Soul?!

 

The second game, your class won again and proceed to the final. You waved your hand at Soryong and signaled for him to come over.
 
You really wanted to ask about the paper. Why would he wanted to meet you at the back of the school's building when he can just say whatever he wanted by just facing you? What is wrong with him?
 
Well, that what was you thought. As he was walking towards you, someone patted his shoulder and lead him to where all the players seated. Before he went to the rest of the players, he looked at you and pointed to where he have to go.
 
You sighed as you slumped down your body on the provided chair. "You still could ask him after the final" Daeryong tried to make you feel better. You shrugged and drank your water.
 
 
Then, the final game started. You continued cheering on them with the rest of your classmates. Since this is the final game, a few classes that lose to your class started to cheer for them as well.
 
A guy from your class scored and the audience who root for your class cheered. The cheer was getting louder and louder.
 
 
The two girls at the back of school's building started getting bored. "I think her class proceed to final" Hyejin said. Minhee sighed, "Then, just keep waiting for her. We have no choice. I really want to give her a lesson for keep clinging on Soryong" she gripped her fingers into a tight fist as she pursed her lips.
 
Back to the game on the field, both classes had already have 1 point each. You watched Soryong played and somehow, you were amazed with his skills.
 
The ball flew towards him and when he was about to get the ball, he slipped and so, the ball landed on his face. Ouch! Some of the audience gasped at the scene.
 
You too, gasped as Daeryong shouted, "Nooo!!" all the players from your class surrounded him to check either he was okay or not.
 
"Yah, you're bleeding" a guy said and Soryong wiped away the blood that oozed from his nose. "Oh crap!" he groaned. "Yah Soryong, it's okay. You go and take your rest" he nodded and walked out from the field with his hand covered his bleeding nose.
 
He jogged towards you since everyone kept asking him if he's fine or not.
 
"Is he okay?" "Are you alright?" Daeryong and you asked in unison but with a little bit different of question. He nodded and his eyes turned into a slit, indicating of he was smiling.
 
Then the blood oozed down, escaped from his hand that covered his nose. "Blood!!" Daeryong screamed. Abruptly you pulled away his hand.
 
Unconsciously, you let out a gasp as your eyes rounded when you saw the blood that smeared from his nose to his chin. "Towel!" you snapped out when Daeryong said it.
 
In panic state, you looked for your towel and wiped away his blood on his face. "Sit down" you pulled his hand as you took your seat too. You asked him to hold the towel as now you looked for your bottle.
 
"Wash your hand. Some of the blood had already dried on your hand" and you poured the water from the bottle. "Waah, you can be a nurse someday" Daeryong interfered.
 
"Wait, give me the towel" as he passed the towel, the blood continued to ooze out from his nose. "Ahh" he lifted his head up to prevent the blood to keep running from his nose.
 
You wet the towel and held his chin to lower his face. The blood kept flowing down every time you wiped it away. "The blood is so annoying!" Daeryong grunted.
 
 
It ended up with Soryong laid on your laps while placed the wet towel on his-still-bleeding nose. Just then it clicked you. The paper!
 
"Soryong ah" you called him and he looked at you. You continued, "Do you have anything to say to me?" you asked. "Huh?" he went puzzled. You reached for the small paper and he took it from you.
 
His eyes widened, "I never wrote this" he waved the paper. You sighed, Soryong looked at you, "That's mean.." you looked down to face him and continued his sentence, "Someone had planned something to get me" you bit your lower lip.
 
But then a smirk played on your face. Since Soryong laid on your laps, he noticed the smirk. "Yah, are you planning on something?" the twin asked at the same time.
 
"Someone is gonna get me? Hah! Well, you guys are so dead. I'm the Queen of Revenge, okay" you looked down and grinned at him. "Let's see if the blood had already stop or not" he sat up and removed the towel.
 
You smiled, "Yes, it is. But it left your nose in red" you laughed together with Daeryong, "He looks like a clown" Soryong covered his nose and laughed.
 
 
You went to the back of school's building with Soryong. Then, you saw two girls leaned on each head, sleeping. You smirked as you tiptoed to them.
 
"What are you doing?" Daeryong asked when you leaned in. You cleared your throat and screamed as loud as you could. Immediately you left them and pulled Soryong's hand while laughing.
 
The girls startled and went panic. By the time you screamed, it was exactly the end of today event. Your scream caught the attention of the students and teachers.
 
They rushed to the place and saw the two girls were starting to leave the place anxiously. But then, their way were blocked by all the students and teachers.
 
"What happen? Why did you scream?" one of the teacher asked. Both of them shook their head in embarrass since they had already became the limelight of the school.
 
You and the twin laughed at their expression from back. "I've told ya. I'm the Queen of Revenge" you crossed your hands.