My Seven Years Old Daughter // Part II - End

Taeyeon One Shot Collection | Taeyeon's Intimate Note

a/n : It's the second part or the last part of 'My seven years old daughter' , pardon any grammar error and typo and enjoy~ ouob


PART II
 

Taeyeon back to his house later that day and found mess everywhere. Too tired to even get mad, he only sighed and walk to kitchen after throw his jacket to the couch. A sudden yelp stop his step and make him look toward the couch, where he throw his jacket before but only seen it move before a little girl face appear behind it.

“ Appa you home! “ Yoona said while grinning and look at him.

Ah yeah I forgot she still here.

Taeyeon not answer her and goes to open fridge to grab some of can before drink it until finish.

“ Are you eat your dinner yet? “ he ask her later as he throw the can on bin and walk towards the girl.

Yoona nod her head excited and answer him, “ Yup! Yuri ahjussi order pizza for dinner. “

“ Really? Then where is Yuri ahjussi now? “ he ask before sit beside her.

Yoona pointed a sprawl legs on floor beside the couch that Taeyeon not seen before and saw Yuri sleep soundly while hugs a cushion.

“ He said he will take a nap a while, but he not even wake up since 3 hours before. “ Yoona pout as her eyes goes to the cartoon show on tv.

Taeyeon snicker before said something to Yoona, “ Let me tell you something, don’t believe what Yuri ahjussi tell you. He bit have mental disorder. “

“ What is mental disorder appa? “ Yoona look at him innocently.

“ Well that’s when— never mind. “ Taeyeon stop whatever joke he want say when he realize he talk to seven years old kid.

For moment both of father and daughter only watch the cartoon on tv.

“ What’s that? “ ask Taeng about the cartoon show.

“ It’s Gumball! “ Yoona said excited, “ and his best friend Darwin. “ she continue as she pointed to each character on tv.

“ Why he’s blue and why his friend is orange? “ ask Taeyeon again and for some reason the cartoon remind him of he and yuri. Taeyeon giggles when he think him and yuri with color blue and orange.

Aigoo, I think I start have mental disorder too.

“ Well, maybe because they are.. gum ball..? “ Yoona answer his appa bizare question not sure. “ Look! It’s Gumball’s appa! “ Yoona suddenly yell when another character show up.

“ He’s .. pink. “ Taeyeon said amused.

“ Yeah! I love pink and I love him, he’s weird but he’s funny! “

Taeyeon hold his smile as he keep watching before Yoona talk again.

“ He remind me of you appa. “

Taeyeon turn his head to her as he furrowed his brows, “ I’m not pink. “

Yoona giggles when heard what Taeyeon said, “ Duh, I know but I always imagine my daddy like that, funny, weird, bit coward, childish.. “ a sound of someone hold their laugh heard from the floor, make Taeyeon realize that Yuri not really sleep, so he kick his leg and frown, “ But he very lovable and fun and love his kids so much. “ Yoona finished.

Taeyeon smile softly after listen what Yoona said, “ So am I like what you imagine it? “

“ Um, almost, you just need bit relax a little. “ her answer make Yuri laugh and wake up from his sleep.

“ Haha I told you man! Even your daughter know that you boring person~ “ Yuri get up and ruffle Yoona hair, before turn to look at Taeyeon, “ Listen to her man, maybe is not bad thing to have child at this moment. “ he add before goes to his room.

Hesitate a moment, finally Taeyeon ask  Yoona the most thing he want to know from her, “ Why you never mention your umma to me? “

Taeyeon look at Yoona but the girl only fix her eyes on tv and chew her bottom lips softly, “ Um.. because, if I told you, you will call her and take me back to her.. “ she answer slowly.

“ Well don’t you miss her? And do you think she not worry when she know you gone? “ Taeyeon ask again.

“ But umma being bad girl! “ suddenly Yoona burst out, make Taeyeon little bit panic, “ She always work and work and if she not work she go out with that beast ahjussi! “

The last part of Yoona words is catch Taeyeon attention right away, “ Ahjussi? Which ahjussi? “

Yoona pouted and tell Taeyeon, “ Umma said that ahjussi is umma’s boyfriend and he will become my father, but I don’t want that appa! “ Yoona suddenly hugs Taeyeon, “ I only want you, please comeback to umma appa, please come back home. “ said Yoona as she burry her face on Taeyeon chest.

Taeyeon can’t do anything but just hugs the little girl and when his eyes wander around he caught Yuri who stand on kitchen, he ask his help with his eyes, but Yuri only can give her shrug and sadly smile.

“ Hey listen to me, why don’t we forget about that for while and go sleep now? Tomorrow, I will take you out for ice cream, how that sound? “ Taeyeon said attempt to cheers up the little girl, and it success cause seconds later Yoona look up to him with grin in her lips.

“ Really? You promise? “ she  ask him.

Taeyeon pinch her cheek and nod his head, “ Ne, now go sleep will you~ “ he then ruffle her hair.

Yoona jump on him and kiss him on cheek, “ Yay! Goodnight appa~ “ she said before run toward his bedroom.

Taeyeon chuckles when she saw his little girl run in joy, and he suddenly thinking that maybe having a kids not such a bad idea.

---

Tomorrow like Taeyeon promise he go out for ice cream with his daughter Yoona. He who never absent from his work even when he sick, take a day leave only to take Yoona out. The both of them enjoy walk in summer weather to go to get an ice cream. They walk pass a park and play on the playground for a while before continue walking. It’s simple things but Taeyeon feel so much happiness by doing it.

“ Yah yah Yoong, don’t run too fast, now come here and tell this nice ahjussi what kind of ice cream do you want ~ “ Taeyeon call Yoona when they finally arrived at ice cream café.

Yoona come to Taeyeon and tiptoe as she try take a peek at so much ice cream on display. Taeyeon chuckles at her cuteness and decide lift her up so he can easily see it. “ Now tell him what you do you want? “ Taeyeon grinning as he witness Yoong smile from ear to ear and eyes sparkles with so much ice cream she saw there.

“ Um can I have big bowl of chocolate ice cream with wipe cream and cherry on top? Oh with marshmallow too! “ she said to the man behind counter.

“ That’s it? “ Taeyeon put her down and pats her head as she nod while watching the man start making her order.

“ And for you sir? “ the worker ask Taeyeon.

“ Coconut flavor please “ Taeyeon answer him, but at same time  the girl beside her order the same flavor like what Taeyeon just said.

“ Coconut flavor please “  

Taeyeon tilt his head to right and surprise to see someone familiar there, “ Sica..? “

Jessica who wearing her sunglasses and not pay attention with her surrounding looks bit daze when she turn her head to left and saw Taeyeon there.

“ You still going here? “ Taeyeon hold his smile as he ask the question.

Jessica seems little bit taken back with sudden question but manage to compose herself and answer it cooly, “ Well it’s best ice cream place in town so yeah. “

Taeyeon can’t help but smile at her answer. Well Jessica it’s true it’s best ice cream place in town, it’s where they first meet and where they go each time one of them have bad day. The place hold very dearly memory for both of them.

“ 1 chocolate ice cream with wipe cream, marshmallow and cherry on top and 2 coconut ice cream ready. “ said the worker.

Jessica about to take money from her wallet but Taeyeon move faster, “ No, let me “ he smile at her before hand the worker his card.

Jessica sigh and fold her arms on her chest, “ You don’t have to do it. “

“ But I just did. “ Taeyeon grab back his card when worker give it to him and hand of a coconut ice cream to Jessica. For moment Jessica reluctant to take it but with sigh she finally grab the bowl from Taeyeon hand.

“Thanks. “ muttered Jessica softly.

“ Are you alone? “ Taeyeon ask her.

Jessica take the ice cream with the mini spoon and bring it to as she nod her head, “ Yeah.. you? “ she ask him back.

“ Well I’m with Yoona. “

Jessica tilt her head to side as he furrowed her eyebrows, “ Who’s Yoona? “

“ Well Yoona is.. “ Taeyeon want said she her daughter but then he realize that Jessica can be Yoona’s mother, so he suddenly tense and only stare at Jessica couple seconds.

“ Hello~ “ Jessica waves her hand in front of Taeyeon face as she saw him freeze, “ You okay? Who’s Yoona? “

Before Taeyeon can answer Yoona who momentarily play around suddenly back beside him, “ Where’s my ice cream? “  she ask Taeyeon.

Taeyeon hold his breath and wait to see the reaction of Yoona and Jessica.

But Yoona only grab his bowl and enjoy her ice cream, while Jessica stare at him and Yoona suspiciously.

“ She’s Yoona.. “ he finally said as he point at Yoona.

“ Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Yoona~ “ Yoona bows to Jessica and Jessica only nod her head before back to look at Taeyeon, confuse and curious can see in her eyes.

“ Yoona is .. my.. daughter..? “ Taeyeon  said slowly to see Jessica reaction.

“ Right.. “ Jessica said but second after that she walk out the store quickly even before Taeyeon can stop her.

“ Yah Sica! Aish! “ Taeyeon turn to Yoona and bend down little bit, “ Yoong can you stay here for while, appa need talk with my friend for minutes, okay? Don’t go anywhere ne? “

Yoona agree to him and after ask help from some of worker to keep an eyes on Yoona, Taeyeon quickly run out the store to after Jessica.

“ Sica! Sica! Can we talk for minute! Yah, Jessica! “ Taeyeon keep running after her until she finally stop when reach parking lot where she park her car.

“ What now?! “ Jessica turn to him and burst out.

“ Why you keep running? Can we sit and talk like adult than being kid like this? “ Taeyeon said as he try catch his breath after running faster.

Damn, who think this lazy girl can run faster too..

“ Talk about what? are you want ask me to congrats you for your nice and happy life with your wife and daughter?! After what you did to me?! “

“ Geez can you give me a break?! I’m not even married! She just come to my house and told me that I’m her father. “ Taeyeon said almost out of breath.

“ What..? “ Jessica squint her eyes on him.

“ Yoona come to me, and said I’m her father, she don’t want talk about her mother or tell me her name, so I try found her by myself. She’s 7 years old and I thought, for second..  “ Taeyeon explain and then stop for moment, “ .. it was you. “

Jessica eyes soften a bit when heard what Taeyeon said, she cleared and then said, “ But it’s not me.. Taengoo “

Taeyeon swallow his spit hard when he heard his nickname said again by her, “ I know now.. “ his eyes fix on her. “ Look I’m so sorry for what happen to us before Sica, I wish.. I wish I could fix time and change everything, but.. “

“ It’s in the past.. “ Jessica finished his sentences.

“ Yeah.. “ Taeyeon said sadly.

With that Jessica turn around and leave with her car, leaving Taeyeon who once again feels like just get rob by a thief.

---

After they eat their ice cream, Yoona goes fast asleep due her tiredness and Taeyeon think it’s his time to take her back to her mom.

So he drive to the only place he thought he can found her.

Hwang residence.

Taeyeon hold Yoona in his arms as he ring the door bell. He wait couple minutes and look his surrounding, the place is not change little bit, it's still same like when he run around the house when he still 10 years old with her. He wonder how she look now, the last time he saw her is 7 years ago, when she suddenly missing and leave for LA. Taeyeon still reminisce his childhood memory until the door finally open and reveal an old woman.

“ Mrs. Hwang? It’s me, Taeyeon.. “ she said to the person who he not seen for long time.

The lady study his face before finally recognize him, her eyes then land to little girl on Taeyeon arms that make her eyes wide, “ Oh my God, Yoona! Stefan, Stefaan! We found Yoona! “ Mrs. Hwang call someone and seconds later Mr. Hwang coming and join them.

“ Where are- oh Taeyeon? Is that you? “ Mr. Hwang look surprise to see Taeyeon there.

“ Hello Mr. Hwang, um can we come in? “ Taeyeon ask them.

“ Oh please please, “ The elderly let Taeyeon come into their house, they goes to living room where Taeyeon put Yoona gently on couch before turn his head back to The Hwang.

“ I guess you want hear story? “ he smile at them before start telling them what happen, “ So then I decide to come here.. “ Taeyeon finished his story.

Mr and Mrs Jung only nod their head after listen what Taeyeon said to them, “ We so worry, her mom, Tiffany is going crazy in each day since we found Yoona is gone. “ Mrs. Hwang tell Taeyeon. “ We never thought she will come to you.. “

Taeyeon smile before look around, “ Where is she? Tiffany, I mean.. “ he ask them.

“ She will come soon, we tell her we found Yoona already. “ Mr. Hwang answer him.

Taeyeon nod his head and wait until minutes later he can heard someone open front door and running all the way to living room, “ Yoona! Yoona! Where is she oh my gosh, Yoona! “ A woman that Taeyeon know dearly rush in and goes straight to Yoona side, she caress Yoona sleeping face as a tears running down to her pretty face.

“ Yoona ah.. umma is sorry, please don’t leave again, umma love you.. “ she said softly as she keep caress her daughter face.

Moment later, a guy walk in and join them, his face looks worry but glad when he see Yoona sleep soundly in couch.

“ She come back.. “ the guy said softly, “ How.. where you find her..? “ the guy ask to the Hwang.

“ She come to my place. “ Taeyeon answer him.

And for first time Tiffany realize that someone else is join them in room. She turn her head to the voice and surprise to see Taeyeon there.

“ Hai “ Taeyeon smile softly at her.

“ Oh hai.. “ Tiffany only can stare at him but don’t know what to say.

“ Um why don’t we take Yoona to bedroom so you can talk everything out? “ Mr. Hwang suggesting and get agree right away from half of them. “ Nichkhun, can you help us? “ he ask the guy who stand beside him and his wife.

“ Right.. sure. “ the guy name Nichkhun, carefully lift Yoona in his arms and before he walk to where bedroom place, he kiss Tiffany head and said thank you to Taeyeon sincerely.

“ So he’s your boyfriend? “ Taeyeon start conversation right after them go.

“ Fiancé, “ Tiffany correct him, her eyes still look at Taeyeon like she still not believe him stand there with her in that room.

“ Right, Fiancé. “ Taeyeon smile at her.

“ How you found Yoona? “ Tiffany ask him after couple second silent.

“ Actually she found me. I was about to leave for my meeting and she was there in front of my door. “ Taeyeon explain to her.

“ How? “

“ I don’t know, I think we should ask her that later. “

Tiffany nod her head as and slowly sit herself on couch.

“ So.. she my daughter..? “ ask Taeyeon to her.

Tiffany take a breath before nod her head, “ Yeah she is. “

“ Why you never mention her to me..? Why.. Why you never tell me you pregnant..? “

“ Look Tae, I was so scared before okay, and stupid and young, and I don’t know how you would react when I told you.  “ answer Tiffany.

" Is that why you left before? Without saying goodbye..? " Taeyeon ask softly, his voice little but cracked as he remember that time.

Tiffany only can look at him sadly, she just feel so guilty at Taeyeon, " You love your music so much, I just can’t ruin it Tae.. " 

Taeyeon shake his head when he heard her answer, “ You wrong, yes I love the band, but I love you more Fany ah.. “

“ I’m so sorry Tae.. “ that’s what Fany can say that night, cause no matter what they would do and say time would never move back.

---

Tomorrow morning Yoona wake up with Tiffany and Taeyeon in her side. She cry hard when she saw Tiffany.

“ I’m so sorry umma I didn’t mean to go I just want to know appa.. “ she said as she cry in Tiffany arms.

“ Just promise me you won’t ever do this again okay? “ Tiffany hugs her daughter gently in her arms as she caress her hair.

“ I won’t, I’m so sorry to make you and gramps worry. “

Tiffany smile, satisfied with Yoona answer, “  One more thing, “ Tiffany hold her daughter face with both of her hand and look at her gently in eyes, “ I want you learn to be friend with Nichkhun ahjussi. “

Yoona who was smiling before suddenly pouted again and shake her head hard, “ No. “

“Yoona even you like it or not, mommy will marry him, he’s a good guy, you only need to give him chance. “ Tiffany try to explain to her daughter but Yoona keep shake hear head repeatedly.

“ I don’t want to, I have appa already and he is more great than that ahjussi, I don’t want to! “

Tiffany sigh before look up to Taeyeon and ask him for help. Taeyeon smile a little at her before walk closer to the duo, he kneel down beside Yoona and caress her head to get her attention to him.

“ Yoong, listen, there’s no one will replace me, no one, even if your mom marry Nichkhun. I’m still your father. We will still hang out each time you want meet me, and you can still sleep in my house with Yuri ahjussi every weekend if your umma allowed, so nothing change okay, don’t you want make umma happy? “ Taeyeon said to his daughter.

“ But appa, how can you not live with us when you finally meet umma? Do you not love umma anymore? “ she ask sadly.

“ Noo~ is not like that, “ Taeyeon pokes her nose softly before continue, “ I love your umma, but it’s different kind of love now. “

Yoona tilt her head to side as he try figure it out what it mean, but it only make Taeyeon chuckles when see it.

“ You will understand when you grow up. “ He said as he ruffle her hair before pull her into hugs, “ I love you Yoong, we love you, but for now please follow what your umma said to you? “

Yoona cling her arms on Taeyeon neck and nod her head, “ Ne appa, I will try be friend with Nichkhun ahjussi. “ she finally agree.

Taeyeon get up with Yoona still in his arms, he turn around and catch Tiffany eyes who stare at them and mouthing word ‘Thank You’ to him. He smile back at her and earn pretty eyes smile that he never thought will seen it again. She happy now, Taeyeon knows that. Nichkhun is good guy and Yoona is great kid, now he only need to found his happiness, to be able to feel complete again.  And for that, he know exactly where to go.

---

That morning Yuri saw his best friend grooming himself again. But there’s something different today, Taeyeon no longer wear his boring suit, he now put simple long sleeve shirt color dark blue that match perfectly with his light blue jeans.

Yuri look at him from Taeyeon’s bedroom door way, while he eat his Cap’n Crunch. “ You play golf again today? “ he mock him with mouth full of food.

Taeyeon turn around and squint his eyes on him. Yuri swallow his food hard and ready to get scold again but turn out Teyeon only grin at him.

“ Nope! I have a date today, and if I success, get ready to party this weekend okay. “ he said before grab his brown leather jacket and walk pass Yuri who seems shock to see his reaction but it’s not long time because seconds later he already jump up with fist punch in the air.

“ Woooo hoo! My best friend is back! “

Taeyeon signature laugh can hear echoing around the room before the front door slammed close.

---

It’s usual morning routine for Jessica. She wake up at 7.30, she get shower and go to her favorite cafe to buy her coffee at 8 and she arrived at her office 8.30 sharp. She walk in to her secretary desk and nod to the security who give bows at her along the way. She grab important mail and document from there and about to go straight to office when her secretary stop her.

“ Ms. Jung, I’m sorry but someone already wait in your office. “ she said to her.

Jessica took off her sunglasses and look at her secretary like she just grow the third eye.

“ My appointment is not here until 10. “ she said to her.

“ I know I’m so sorry but he said he knows you and you will not mind if he wait inside and.. “ her secretary voice grew softly in each words she said as Jessica squint her eyes on her.

“ And you just let him in?! “ Jessica voice suddenly rise, “ How many time I told you to check on my schedule first! If their name not in there then don’t let them near my office! Now call security I will teach that son of the b*itch one or thing about- “ Jessica keep yelling and yelling until she open the door to her office and freeze to see who inside, waiting for her.

“ Thing about what? “ Taeyeon who heard the commotion outside already wait for her and hold his smile.

Jessica wake up from her shock and squint her eyes on him. She look how different he is from the last time she saw him. His hair still look wet but he keep it messy rather than brush it like before. The green-bluish color around his jawline and smell of after shaved cologne from him which only mean one thing. He wore not so formal clothing and in table near him Jessica can saw a tray full of breakfast. In other words he not here for business.

“ Ms. Jung, is everything okay? “ Jessica turn around to the voice and saw her secretary along with security and couple of her staff stand in behind her, try to see what thing that makes the HellSica suddenly calm.

“ Yeah. “ Jessica compose herself and cleared , “ You all can leave now. “ he said to them who just nod in confuse.

Jessica close door with eyes still fix on Taeyeon, “ What are you doing here? “ she ask him coldly.

“ I believe I owe you a breakfast? “ Taeyeon point his hand to the tray on table.

Jessica lean her back on the door and keep look at him suspicious, “ Right.. what you playing at Taeyeon? Why are you doing all of this to me, this is game..? “

“ It’s not game~ “ Taeyeon sigh as he slowly walk closer to her, “ It’s me try to fix everything. I know I can’t turn back time, but at least let me do what I supposed to do in past. “

“ And what is that..? “

“ Loving you right. “ Taeyeon keep walk slowly, his eyes fix on her and he can see she widen her eyes when Taeyeon said word ‘love’. “ Listen Sica, we both messed up before, but don’t you think we owe ourselves of happiness? Don’t you want to give us one more chance? “

Taeyeon now only feet away from Jessica, who seems froze in her place and only can stare at the man in front of her.

“ Sica.. “ Taeyeon goes one step closer, until Jessica can feel his breath on her face, “ I never stop loving you.. not when I found you gone that morning, not when you slap my face that day and not when you walk away from me again yesterday, I just can’t stop falling even if I want too..  “ he keep stare at her and he can see her hold her breath.

“ I-I don’t know Tae.. I don’t .. “ Jessica stop her words and close her eyes soon as she feels Taeyeon lips brush against her, and she try hard not to faint in spot.

“ Sooyeon ah.. “ this time Taeyeon call her with her real name, it makes her open her eyes and look back at him who smile softly at her. No one call her with her real name beside her parents and him, and memory suddenly rush back to her, all her memory with Taeyeon before that she lock somewhere inside his head, back to her mind, “ Come back to me.. “ Taeyeon ask her before finally kiss her softly, make everything inside Jessica head gone and replace with firewors.

Jessica not say anything but Taeyeon know as soon as she return his kiss and sneak her arms around his neck, he just know, that their story will start all over again.

 

The end.