Beautiful Stranger

I Will Never Stop Loving You, I Promise..

The plane landed in Shanghai, a rather large city in China. It was like a dream, this moment you've dreamt of for years had finally arrived. You stepped out of the plane and admired the view, it was absolutely stunning. There were lights everywhere, it looked like millions of blinking stars from afar. It was dazzling, you were speechless and you knew that this trip would be one that you'd never forget.

You and your family took a cab to get to your hotel, it was really confusing and difficult getting a cab since almost no one knew how to speak English. It was frustrating but now you were on the go so you felt more at ease. It wasn't dull and boring here like it was in your hometown, it was full of life and you loved that. Looking out of the car window was like watching a movie,  thousand of people hurriedly walking through the streets of the city and the loud sounds of the people communicating with each other in a foreign language. It all intrigued you, and made you wonder..'' Is this what I've been missing out for all these years?''

You finally arrived at the hotel, '' it's humongous'' you thought for yourself. It was a big building placed in the middle of the city, it had a very fancy design and looked extremely high tech. You walked inside and looked around in amazement, it was breathtaking almost dreamlike. The hotel's interior design was spectacular, walls covered in gold and floors so shiny it hurt your eyes seeing your reflection reflect back upon you from it's shine. Your family got the room keys while you still stood in awe, your little sister chuckled a little seeing your amazed yet silly face and dragged you with her so you could cheek out your rooms. 

You entered your room, it was glorious. It had a big balcony that was perfectly located since it showed the amazing view of the city. You were overjoyed.You jumped on the bed and took a deep breath and told yourself '' this is where a new chapter of my life begins''. Not long after that you feel asleep on the velvety sheets, because frankly speaking you were extremely exhausted. You promised yourself that tomorrow you'd explore what this wonderful city had to offer. 

You abruptly got woken up by your father, it was already morning. He said it was time for breakfast and some city exploring, you were not in the mood at all. Lets just say you were not a morning person and you would never be, you felt like a walking dead but you decided to get up out of bed and fix yourself. You put on a simple dress, some natural makeup and let your hair down and ruffled it a bit to make it appear more voluminous and then went out of the room to meet your family who were waiting just outside. '' Let's go'' you said with a subtle smile plastered on your face. All of you were excited to explore the city and wasted no time standing in the hotel. You were all in a millisecond out the door and ready to see what the city had to offer. 

Since your hotel was placed in the middle of the city there was a lot going on, people from left to right and stores everywhere. You liked this kind of scene, instead of stressing you out it actually calmed you. You looked at the crowded streets as you reached for your sisters hand. You felt the panic hit you when you noticed she wasn't there neither was your family, you had lost them in the masses. Your heart sunk as you desperately looked for them in despair. You ran and shouted but nothing, no answer, nothing. You could feel tears forming in your eyes as you accidentally ran into someone. 

''Are you okay?'' a deep male voice asked with deep concern.

''I lost my family and I don't know what to do ..'' you replied, not ever once looking at him as your tears fell uncontrollably.

''Please don't cry, I'll help you find them. Okay?'' he sweetly replied. His words made you feel at ease. You slowly lifted your head up to take a look at him, he was perfect. 

He had shiny blondish hair that formed perfectly after his forehead, defined brows that went slightly upwards making his gaze appear more fierce and a perfectly sculpted body. Everything about him amazed you, how was it possible for someone to look that flawless? you thought for yourself. 

After a while of observing the perfect creature that was standing in front of you, you were able to squeeze out a ''thank you''. You felt relieved and grateful that he wanted to help you. He gave you a reassuring smile as he wiped off your tears with a piece of tissue he picked up out of his pocket. 

'' Lets leave this place, don't worry everything will be just fine'' he told you as he gave you a heartwarming smile. You smiled as you moved yourself closer to him, making sure you wouldn't lose him like you lost your family. He chuckled and said '' Cute''. 

He was everything you could possibly ask for, kind, caring and overall perfect. Who was he? He almost felt angel like, he intrigued you and you couldn't help yourself from staring at this beautiful stranger.