A New Beginning

I Will Never Stop Loving You, I Promise..

It was Sunday morning and you were getting ready for your trip to China. You have dreamed for this moment to come for such a long time and now that it was getting close you started to get a bit anxious. You were going with your family, whom you practically forced into joining you on this trip! They never understood your fascination with China but they were getting tired of your nagging so they decided to go with you. You mainly wanted to travel to China since you knew how many handsome guys there was there, you were practically obsessing over Chinese pop guys, you always sat drooling in front of the computer for hours and hours looking at different tumblrs and sites who had pictures of these ''gorgeous gods'' as you called them. Even though you were anxious you were extremely happy since this was a great chance for you to meet new people and create a new chapter of your life since your daily life right now wasn't cutting it at all. You needed a escape from this sad thing you called ''my life'', and you were hoping that this trip would give you just that. 

''Times is running out'' your mom screamed while you were in your room putting your makeup on. 

''Ugghh can't you wait for a second ?'' you replied utterly annoyed at your mother and her screaming while rolling your eyes. 

''Hurry, we don't want to miss our plane, don't we?'' mom screamed once again.

''Calm down, I'll be down in a minute. Jeez.. '' you replied even more annoyed than before.

You hurried and fixed yourself in the fastest time possible hoping it would please your mother and stop her constant screaming and nagging. You rushed down and grabbed your suitcase and cell phone and ran down the stairs. Your mother, little sister and father were waiting for you in the car so you ran out and opened the car door and you were now on the go. 

''You look beautiful !'' Your little sister said while looking at you with her big round eyes filled of admiration. 

''Thank you my precious pumpkin !'' You replied with a sweet voice and planted a delicate kiss on your sisters forehead to show her your appreciation of her sweet yet heartfelt words. 

The car ride felt like it took forever, it was raining now and you were looking at the car window with a look of discontentment on your face. But you were at least happy that you would leave this place soon... It was depressing to see the rain fall because it reminded you of your life, it felt like through all these years of existence your life had only been filled of rain and misery. You could feel the tears form in your eyes while you were trying extremely hard not to let them fall down, no one knew how much you were suffering. You needed a change and you were hoping of leaving this rain for sunshine and happiness now.

You finally arrived at the airport, you breathed in and said to yourself '' I'm ready to leave my past now for a new beginning''. You went through the whole ''airport process'' which usually consisted of creepy sweaty men touching you to check if you're a terrorist or not and old ladies laughing at your passport picture because you look like you've been run over by a truck a million times . You hated showing your passport, it was always humiliating handing it over to get that check up, you thought you looked horrible..you never seemed to be able to look good on these types of photos. It annoyed you, but you decided that nothing would ruin this day. Now that everything finally was done you and your family sat down and awaited the plane. You your IPod and started listening to songs to soothe your anxious mind. After a hour or so the plane arrived, ''this is it'' you thought for yourself as entering the plane. 

You sat down on the plane beside your sister, you squeezed her hand since you had a fear of flying. She gave you a hug and said in the most angelic tone ever '' You'll be fine, I'll protect you big sister''. You loved your little sister, she always knew what to say when you felt anxious or afraid. Your fear and anxiousness suddenly went away after your sisters calming words. You buckled up and looked out the window with a smile on your face while the plane was taking off.

You could feel it deep inside your soul that this would be the new begging that you have been yearning for all these years.