[*Re-Written*] It's Been A While - Luna & LJoe (Part 2)

Collecting the Sunshine

Being part of the entertainment industry has its perks and its downside.  Their schedules are often extremely packed including practive, individual activities, possible concert tours, and preparing for comebacks.  Sunyoung and Byunghyun barely have time to breathe and the only socializing oppurtunity they have is with their crew and group members.  They almost forgot about each other's existence until they finally met again at a Kiss the Radio broadcast during Teen Top's comeback.  Teen Top was the guest and Luna was visiting Ryeowook and Sungmin after the recording.

The broadcast was taking a commercial break before Teen Top's segment, the group enters the studio and bows to their seniors before sitting down.  Byunghun sat next to Chunhee and making social conversation when a conversation between Sungmin and Ryeowook caught his attention.

Sungmin looked at his phone before turning his head to Ryeowook asking, “Sunyoungie is asking if she can drop by the studio after so we can catch up with a drink.  You up for it?” Ryeowook agrees to the arrangement while Byunghun caught himself smiling over the fact that he will finally see Sunyoung.  Truth be told Sunyoung barely crossed Byunghun's thoughts in the last two weeks but he suddenly had so many questions he wanted to ask her.

It was hard for him to concentrate on the broadcast but he had to be professional.  During the song request for the winner of the game, he was planning to suggest f(x)’s Electric Shock but ended up saying f(x)’s Luna.  He was slightly embarassed over the mix up but he managed to brush it off and finished the broadcast by winning in a game of Rock, Paper, Scissors making f(x)’s Electric Shock the closing song of the day.

To commemorate the end of their radio show, Teen Top was taking pictures with SungMin and Ryeowook when a brown haired girl caught Byunghun's eye.  The brunette is a petite figure girl, who was leaning against the wall playing on her phone but would not miss out on bowing to every staff member who walked by.  A smile spread across when he recognized it was Sunyoung, causing him to dashed out the studio door towards the girl.  He gently tapped her shoulder which caused a shocked expression to appear on her face but the expression changed to a warm smile when their eyes met.

“SunYoung, what are you doing here?” He knew the answer but it seems like creepy if he started theri conversation with this logical question.

“I finished my schedules for the day so I decided to visit Sungmin and Ryeowook after they finished Kiss The Radio to catch up.  Byunghun, I didn't know you would be here today, I guess that means your group is the special guest for the day.  I have been so busy with work that we haven't had time to talk, how have you been lately?”

“It has been alright, mainly just preparing for this comeback, and tours.  You know how it is, it is tiring but still manageable.  How about you?”

“I have been practicing for my Immortal Song 2 stages and preparing for a possible f(x)’s Japanese debut, so I guess stressful is the best word to describe how I’m feeling now.”

Byunghun looked at her with a warm expression and wanted to give her a few words of comfort but was cut off by Niel running over screaming her name.

“LUNA NOONAAAA, I MISS YOUUUUU” Daniel hugs her tightly but due to their height difference it looks like she was suffocating.  Byunghun frowned slightly at the sight in front of him but his irritationg grew when Sunyoung recipricated her feelings and replied with “Aww Niel, I miss you too.  You look great, I hope you aren't causing any problems for your members and taking care of them.”

“Of course I have, I promised Luna afterall. Everyone is also really nice to me expect for LJoe.” Daniel fakes a pout and grins at Byunghun who only managed to raises his eyebrows back.  Byunghun decided against making fun of Niel in front of Sunyoung, he has an image to keep in front of her.

Not long after the rest of their group joined their conversation.  The 7 of them, well more like everyone but Byunghun, continued to make conversation with Sunyoung and joke around until their manager called for the boys to leave.  Byunghun staggered behind as the group dispersed, at the same time Sunyoung was about to return her attention to her phone when he pulled the phone away pressing a few buttons before returning it to her.  “Here is my number, we forgot to exchange numbers last time.  We need to get to know each other if we want to follow our CEO's bizzare plan".  With that he disappeared throught the exit to regroup with his group.  Sunyoung was shocked over the entire interaction but like most thing in her life laughing it off seems appriorate.  After texting him immediately, Sunyoung went back to playing on her phone until Sungmin and Ryeowook ended the broadcast.

You can never get a real break in the entertainment world so it is hard for any two people to establish any relationship but with persistent and the help from technology it became a little easier.  They would text each other everyday and the topics are usually vague and formal like good mornings and how are yous, and it usually ends with a simple Good Night.  It wasn’t that either said are unwilling to extend their conversation but there wasn't alot of time for anything more.

There was a breakthrough in their relationship because Byunghun and Sunyoung coincidently bumped into each other on the street.  Sunyoung was given the rest of the ay off after her Immortal Song 2 schedule, so she decided to head to the closest shopping district as a treat.  Byunghun on the other hand lost a game of Rock, Paper, Scissors with Teen Top, so as punishment he had to treat everyone else to drinks.  Sunyoung went to the nearest pastry shop to buy a cup of hot chocolate while Byunghun was waiting for his orders at the pickup counter.

Sunyoung was in disguise sitting down her back facing Byunghun, taking sips of her drink while reading a good book.  Byunghun was starting to grow impatient for his drink, which was unfortunately the last one when the barista called for  “White Chocolate Mocha For I love you L.Joe”.  The call echoed in the cafe and Sunyoung found herself laughing quietly as she texts Byunghun.

To: Lee Byunghun

From: Park Sunyoung

Byunghun, you are so popular.  I am at the coffee shop and someone ordered using the name I love you L.Joe

Byunghun felt his pocket vibrate, he read the text and chuckled.  It took him a few seconds to register that he heard the same thing too.  Excitedly he messages her back.

To: Park SunYoung

From: Lee Byunghun

That is so cool, wait... I just heard the same thing a few seconds ago.  Are you at Cafe Bean?

When the text came back, she stood up and looks around the café.  However her actions was too sudden that her chair hits the male behind her in the back of his knees. The male just waves his hand indicating it was ok, as she apologises and bows repetitively.  As she was apologizing, she noticed the blonde hair  from under hat, a smile creeps on her face as she quietly whispers his name “Byunghun?”

Byunghun was shocked and ready to run since he thought his cover was blown, when his eyes met with Sunyoung, a sign of relief escape his lips.  This was the first real talk they had in a long time, they exchanged recent events.  They barely had time to go into too much detail since the last of the drinks was packed for Byunghun to bring back.  A sigh of defeat wiped across his face as he dreads carrying that back to the practice room.  It seem that Sunyoung read his mind as she offered to help him carry a few drinks as well as suggesting if she can watch them practice.

He was slightly taken back from her sudden request but he was happy to oblige, to the practice room invitation not so much with the transportation assistence.  In the end Byunghun gave in to Sunyoung's puppy eyes so allowed her to carry his drink along with her own.  The both of them walked back to the practice room with some polite conversation.  Sunyoung helped him open the doors but ran ahead of him.  As she entered the practice room she greeted with 5 shirtless guys walking around casually. This thought did not occur to him until screaming was heard coming from the practice room.  He ran into the room and tried to think of a good explaination.

“SunYoung, the guys like to….”

Byunghun was bewildered to find out it was Jonghyun, Changhyun, and Daniel who screamed.  It seems that Sunyoung took a few water bottles and poured it down their backs.  Minsoo was in the corner of the room laughing while completely forgoing the attempt to calm the kids down while Chunhee was running and assisting her.  Byunghun was able to make the kids stop when Sunyoung ran and stops towards him, much to his surprise there was a change in his heartbeat,

“Byunghun, save me Niel and Ricky are trying to pour water on me.”

She was about to slip behind Byunghun right before Niel splashes half the bottle of water towards her.  Unfortunately, most of the water contacted Byunghun's face.  The entire practice room fell silent as they waited for his reaction, he did nothing but stormed to the bathroom.  Sunyoung ran after him with a pack of tissue, she cautiously walked towards him and taps his shoulder.  He was about to glare at whoever it was but his eyes softened when he saw a nervous and close to tears Sunyoung.

“Byunghun, I’m sorry.  Don’t be mad at them.  It was my fault, I started it”

Her eyes reflected the lights in the bathroom from the tears that are threatening to fall.  Byunghun's heart stiffens and instinctively pulls her into a hug while speaking loud enough for only her to hear.  “I’m not mad I promise.  I just don’t like it when water messes up my face and hair.  I’m sorry if I scared you, SunYoung please don’t cry.”

A soft mhm was heard before he felt her arms wrapping tightly around him back.  Even though he said that the front of his shirt started to get wet but for once he didn’t really mind.  She looked up at him with some tears still resting on the bottom waterline which was wiped away with Byunghun's sleeves.  Now it was Sunyoung's turn to dry off his face, she took a piece of tissue and started to slowly drab the water from his face.  She was so focused on her task that she didn't notice that Byunghun never took his eyes off her.  A bright smile appeared on her face when she was done.

They were about to head back to the practice room when Sunyoung encountered a tall mirror which caused her to be dumbfounded by her own appearance.  The water fight and the tears from a while ago caused her makeup get spoiled so she looks like a panda.  She desperately dug for her cleansing wipes, and her makeup, she was stopped by Byunghun when she was about to apply her makeup.  He wasn't sure why he did it so all he can do now it make a random excuse.

“You have no schedule today anyways so just let your skin breathe”

Sunyoung felt insecure without her makeup but she did agree with the man so instead she decided to hide behind him as they walked back to practice room.  Byunghun chuckled at her adorable action and didn't notice that there was alot of attention directed their way.

It seems that after Sunyoung left the room, the rest of Teen Top followed. They were afraid their rapper would react harshly towards her.  Much to their surprised no only did he not blow up at her, he treated her with an extreme amount of gentleness, they started to suspect their relationship was not that simple.

Sunyoung picked up her hot chocolate and Byunghun's latte before joining the group created by the rest of the group.  They started to eat the pastries that got bought back from the cafe, Changhyun gave Sunyoung the last piece which turned out to be Byunghun's, however she wasn't aware if this fact until the shortcake was half eaten.  Byunghun wanted to murder the visual maknae for giving his cake away but he decided to let it go because he offered it to Sunyoung.

Sunyoung decided to observe Teen Top's practice after their snack break.  She clapped enthusiastically and randomly stated that she wanted to learn their choregraphy.  The maknae line started to create a ruckus about who will get the joys of teaching Sunyoung the dance while the hyung line took this as another excuse to take another break.  Byunghun was slightly annoyed at how the boys are swarming to her like flies to honey but he was enjoying himself as Sunyoung dance.  She was making the occasional mistake and seems to be confused from the maknae line's instruction but she decided to smile and laugh it off.  While Byunghun was smiling to himself, Minsoo found alot of entertainment from watching the younger male.  As an exchange the boys wanted to learn a few f(x) songs, Sunyoung started dancing to NU ABO the boys, with the exception of Byunghun, cheered when she lifted the edge of her shirt revealing her stomach.  This caused her to blush a light shade of red, much to the annoyance of Byunghun.  The rest of the evening past by with laugh and minimal practice.

The time was around 9pm when Sunyoung got a call from Victoria asking when she will come home since they have an early practice tomorrow.  She decided to take the bus back to the dorm alone but Byunghun managed to convince both her and his manager to accompany her home.

The both of them took the bus late at night in a full disguise, the both of them were making small conversation when suddenly Byunghun felt a sudden weight increase on his shoulder.  He turned to his left and was faced with a sleeping Sunyoung, it seems that today took alot of energy away from her.  He smiled at her and carefully moved a piece of hair from her face before resting his head over hers while staring outside the window.  The both of them were fast asleep and didn't wake up until the bus reached the terminal, by then they were way pass their stop, since that was the last bus they had no other choice but to walk back to the dorm.

It was a cold winter night and a white cloud covered the air infront of them as they breathed which discouraged either of them to make conversation.  They walked side by side causing Sunyoung's hand to consistently hit his cold hand, without saying anything she took off her left glove and placed it on his corresponding hand.  Sunyoung suddenly sneezes, and it was the male’s turn to do the unexpected.   He unwrapped part of his scarf and drapes it around her neck.

Their warm exchange made the journey comfortable and familiar and not before long they reached the gates of her dorm.  Byunghun unwraps his side of the scarf and caringly wraps it around her neck, she was surprised by his actions but returned the favor by putting a beanie she had in her bag on his head as well as putting the other glove on his hand.  This whole exchange was done silently, Sunyoung broke the silence by questioning how the male would get home.  The male simply picked up his phone to indicate that he will simply call him, Sunyoung felt bad to have bother him and his manager from resting early and offered to wait for his manager with him.  This offer of course will get declined and to reenforce the idea the male pushes her towards the gate and promises to call her when he gets home.

Sunyoung waves good bye before disappearing towards the stairs, the male finally called his manager only to get yelled at by him.  After a few minutes of lecturing, his manager agreed to pick him up.  Sunyoung, who was hiding behind the glass doors witnessed all of this and laughed.  She continued to hide behind the door until he stepped into his manager's car.  After that she finally headed back to her dorm, getting ready for bed.  She crawled into her bed when her phone vibrated, it turns out to be a text from Byunghun.

From: Lee Byunghun

To: Park Sunyoung

I’m home now.

I’m tired so good night :)

Sunyoung texted back a simple good night before closing her eyes ending her rather eventful day.


A/N:

I realized there is way too much I want to write so Luna & LJoe will be a 5 part story XD

I will post other one shots as the in between chapters

Part 3