Chapter 4

Love or Hate?

Kiseop was the first member to wake up, but he was still lying down on his bed with Kevin. He was thinking about his smooth future with Kevin..or was that was he thought it would be like? He was afraid if Kevin breaks up with him because of someone else, or if Kiseop himself falls in love with someone else. He frowned at his negative thoughts. Of course his relationship with Kevin would not last forever. He just wished when the time was right, they would leave each other. But he didn't think now would be the right time. Suddenly, Kevin turned and hugged the warm giraffe, making Kiseop smile. He wrapped his arm around Kevin and sighed. He closed his eyes, hoping sleep would take over him again. Suddenly, someone knocked on their door and the door cracked a little, revealing the cat.

"Um..Kiseop...Can I....talk to you.. for a while...please..?" Kiseop opened his eyes and blinked before frowning slightly. How come AJ was stammering when he was talking to him? Was it something embarrassing..Or was it something about Kevin? Kiseop nodded slightly before getting up quietly, making the sleeping fish whine. 

"Stay..." Kevin mumbled before sleeping back with his hands clinging around Kiseop's right arm. He sighed and looked up at the staring cat.

"Maybe later, AJ..I need to visit my mother first." AJ sighed before closing the door. Was he about to say something to his confused rival? And why in the world did he stammer while talking to Kiseop? 

He would have known something when I was stammering..Oh no.., AJ thought to himself while facepalming himself. Suddenly, the door opened and Kiseop was walking out of the room. When Kiseop was about to walk to the bathroom, AJ unconsciously grabbed his wrist, making Kiseop turn and look at him.

"Um..if you don't mind, can I...come with...you?" Kiseop scratched his head, confused why AJ was stammering while talking to him.

"Why are you stammering? Is that something you want to tell me that embarrassing?" The cat just shook his head.

"Alright, if you want to visit my mother, that's alright with me. But..don't utter anything that is related to us being rivals because...my mother thinks we're best friends. So, don't say anything dumb, alright? Besides, I know you won't because you have a smart brain." Kiseop smiled, making AJ smile at him in agreement. Few minutes passed and AJ still had his grip on the ulzzang's wrist.

"Can you let me go now?" AJ dropped Kiseop's wrist suddenly, making the giraffe laugh.

"Thank you." He watched as Kiseop walks into his room again and grabbed his clothes before walking into the bathroom. Few minutes later, Kevin came out, looking horrible. He waved at the cat before walking to the bathroom but AJ stopped him in time before he could open the door.

"Kiseop's inside." Kevin stared at the door before nodding and walking to the kitchen. When he saw Kevin eating his cereals slowly, he sat next to the fish.

"So..how's life?"

"Awesome. You?" AJ smiled and nodded.

"It's okay."

"I heard Kiseop's going somewhere." He nodded again.

"He's going to visit his mother." Kevin pouted sadly.

"It's sad I can't go with him. I'm going to Eli's house." AJ was suddenly interested.

"Eli?" Kevin looked at AJ.

"Yeah, our Eli. I mean, there's no other Eli I know." Kevin chuckled, making AJ laugh.

"True." Kevin took another bite of his cereal.

"So, what are your plans?"

"I'm visiting Kiseop's mother." Kevin nodded.

"You're going with him?" AJ looked at a sighing Kevin.

"Anything wrong with going out with him?" Kevin stiffened, making AJ confuse.

"N-No..no, nothing's wrong..Just...t-take your time." After realising what he said, Kevin rushed to place his bowl in the sink before running to the now empty bathroom, meaning Kiseop is out.

"Just take your time? What does he mean? And why did Kevin sigh in relief when I said I'm going with Kiseop....What is Kevin hiding from Kiseop?" He asked himself all the questions that came out from his mind. Then, his thoughts were disrupted by the clanks of the spoon on the bowl. He turned to see Kiseop pouring cereals and milk in his bowl. He grabbed his bowl and sat at the other couch next to the couch AJ was sitting on. When Kiseop noticed AJ's stare, he grinned at him before eating, making AJ smile a little at him. He was afraid Kevin's secret would hurt Kiseop, even though he doesn't know what it is, but he had a feeling it was negative. Putting the thought aside, he started watching the TV with Kiseop. 

 

 

How is chapter 4! See how strange Kevin is acting right now and how he's hanging out with the pigeon? I sense Elvin and so do I sense 2seop......

Ahahahahahaha! My special senses. Anyway, enjoyy~~