Chapter 3

Love or Hate?

Kevin was screaming while walking around the dorm. Kiseop laughed at him while holding up two big presents. It was AJ's birthday today and they both bought a present each for AJ yesterday and wrapped it in wrapping paper in their own ways. When they saw AJ looking outside of the window, looking so distant, Kiseop grinned at his friend-rival.

"Happy birthday, Kim Jaeseop~~!" Kevin and Kiseop sang to him, making him turn around and smile.

"Thanks for the wish and the presents. I'll open it later." Kevin nodded and helped Kiseop place the presents on the table. Kiseop noticed AJ being so distant lately, even during his birthday so he walked towards AJ.

"Heeeey. Why are you distant all of a sudden?" AJ stared at Kiseop and his eyes widened.

"Did I saw something wrong? Did I?" AJ shook his head, but kept his stare on the beautiful ulzzang in front of him. Kiseop pouted with a slight frown.

"I know it has something to do with me, because you're staring at me. Hmmm....I know!" Kiseop got closer to the cat.

"It's Kevin, right?" AJ smiled but shook his head slightly. AJ's answer shocked Kiseop and made him even more confused.

"Didn't you like Kevin too?" AJ looked down and turned away from Kiseop. Whenever he tries to talk to Kiseop, his heart just kept on speeding up and almost hyperventilates.

"Hey! Tell me. You like Kevin too, don't you?" AJ nodded slightly.

"Then why are you so distant!? Be happy, AJ! It's your birthday! Ce-le-brate~~" Kiseop sang the last part, making AJ smile and laugh. Kiseop grinned.

"That's our cat. C'mon, Eli and Dongho made you a cake we have yet to see! Come on!" Kiseop grabbed AJ's wrist and pulled him into the kitchen. AJ felt like dying when the ulzzang's grip was on his wrist. When AJ was in the kitchen, he saw a smiling Hoon, grinning Eli and Dongho, and a smirking Soohyun.

"Happyy birthday, AJ!" Everyone else sung aloud, giving AJ the urge to tear up.

"Oh no! The cat's tearing up!" Everyone awwwwhed him and he laughed.

"You guys love me that much, huh?" He looked around at all of them with same or different reactions.

Soohyun, with that sparkle in his eyes, and the smirk on his face.

Hoon, with the glitter in his eyes, and the wide smile on his face.

Eli and Dongho, with the huge sparkle in their eyes, a huge grin on their faces.

Kevin and Kiseop, the glittery sparkle in their eyes, a smile and a grin on each of their faces. AJ smiled at all of them and they all celebrated AJ's birthday, just like how other people celebrates birthdays. 

Even though AJ's my rival, and he still has a crush on Kevin, he's still my friend no matter what, Kiseop thought to himself, smiling at the tearing up cat. After celebrating, soon, the night took over the members and they all fell asleep.

 

 

So far, I think I've written good.. (Anyone objects?) But I know I can write it better :) Like people say, no one is perfect ^^ How was chapters 2 and 3?