Chapter 2

Love or Hate?

AJ felt himself feeling really tired and sleepy, so he just plopped onto the couch and fell asleep quickly. Kiseop and Kevin, who were trying to act rebellious was walking around the dorm. When Kevin saw AJ sleeping, he grabbed Kiseop's wrist.

"Kiseoppie, let's disturb AJ." Kiseop grinned in agreement and took a bottle of whip cream. They both walked towards AJ quietly and Kiseop shook the bottle quietly before spraying it onto AJ's nose, lips and cheeks. When AJ tossed and turned, Kiseop and Kevin hid behind the couch, and giggle crazily. Kiseop kissed Kevin on the cheek.

"We should do this more often." Kevin nodded in agreement and peeked up to see AJ staring at him. He screamed, making Kiseop drop the bottle of whip cream on the floor, making a loud noise. Kiseop flinched and tried to run away, leaving a pouting Kevin caught by the kitty. 

"Kiseop!" He stopped crawling and turned around to see a staring AJ with whip cream on his face and Kiseop couldn't keep a straight face.

"Why are you both smiling at?" Kevin and Kiseop shook their heads with a huge smile plastered on their faces. AJ got up, but kept his eyes on the rebellious couple. When he walked to the kitchen, Kiseop grabbed Kevin's wrist and they ran into the room, only to be caught by AJ, who was leaning against the wall at the kitchen.

"You two. Come back here." Kevin walked back like a bunny while Kiseop walked back like a penguin, giving AJ the urge to laugh at them. When they both reached, they looked down, trying to hide their wide smiles.

"Why was there whip cream on my face?"

"Kevin started it.." Kiseop mumbled, shocking Kevin. Suddenly, Kevin hit Kiseop with the bottle of whip cream on the head, making him wince and rub his head hard. AJ's eyes widened, afraid of Kevin and at the same time, having pity for Kiseop.

"What did you say!" Kiseop pouted and continued rubbing his head. Suddenly, when AJ wanted to help Kiseop rub his head, Kevin used the bottle to hit AJ's hand and he screamed a little in pain. Kiseop's eyes widened, scared of Kevin and having pity for AJ.

"Don't you dare touch his head!" AJ looked around, in embarrassment.

"He just wanted to help, Vinnie." Kevin glared at Kiseop, who then shutted up. Suddenly, Kevin bursted out laughing.

"Oh my God! How can you two be so idiotic! Ahahahahaha! Eli! I want to tell you something hilarious!" He then wandered off to a completely interested Eli, leaving the giraffe and cat alone. 

"So he was.."

"Tricking us all along.." They both looked at each other before bursting out laughing, just like how Kevin bursted out laughing just now.

"How can we be so dumb!" Kiseop spoke up.

"I know right! Ahahaha!" AJ answered him. Soon, they both stopped laughing, Kiseop's hand on Jaeseop's shoulder and vice versa. They were both too tired after laughing and needed support. They both stared into each other's eyes before breaking their stare and walking away. AJ felt something when they were both staring into each other's eyes. He couldn't recognize that feeling so, he decided to let it slip. On the other hand, Kiseop knew something was going on with AJ, but he didn't quite understand what. Instead of letting it slip, just like how AJ does, he wanted to find out what that "something" was, but after looking at Kevin whining and pouting, Kiseop shook it off for a moment before playing with the little dongsaeng. On the other hand, AJ was still jealous of Vinseop, but some other feeling was pushing the jealousy away from AJ. But what was that particular feeling that was so strong?

 

 

What do you think the feeling was? Well, I think it was <3. Who agrees with me? :D