Chapter 1

Love or Hate?

AJ was walking around the dorm, keeping his jealous eyes at Vinseop, who were cuddling and hugging each other almost every minute. Kiseop, who noticed AJ's gaze, just hugged Kevin since they were both dating. He also knew that AJ has a crush on Kevin, but he kept it from Kevin. Kiseop smiled when Kevin poked him in the stomach and ran away. Kiseop turned around as Kevin ran to their room. Kiseop smiled wider as he saw Kevin's head sticking out, calling for Kiseop. He nodded and Kiseop needed to take something from the kitchen. When he turned around, AJ was in front of him, staring at Kiseop. He laughed at AJ.

"Don't do that. You'll give people a shock."

"Then, don't try to make me kill you then." Kiseop's eyes widened and his mouth formed an 'o' shape.

"Oooh, I'm so scared." He spoke in a sarcastic tone, making AJ narrow his eyes at Kiseop, making Kiseop laugh harder.

"Ahaha, I'm just kidding. Maybe, find someone else like Kevin, huh? Because he's mine. And you can't do anything about it." AJ smirked at the innocent giraffe.

"Or else?" Kiseop's eyes widened.

"Or else...Err...." AJ laughed at him and ruffled his hair.

"You can't think of anything. You're too innocent to face me." Then, AJ walked away, leaving a confused Kiseop alone. At first, AJ was angry with Kiseop, then he was calm and relaxed. Kiseop had no choice but to jump into conclusions: He has mood-swings. After thinking about it, Kiseop bursted out laughing, confusing a pouting Kevin behind him.

"What did AJ tell you?" Kiseop shook his head and pecked Kevin on the lips.

"Nothing. Run along to the room." Kevin grinned and listened to Kiseop, making him laugh once again. When Kevin was gone, he took his phone out and texted AJ.

Oh, AJ. I find you really weird, but I'm glad I have you as my rival ^^ 

After sending it to him, Kiseop walked to his room and listened to music with Kevin sitting next to him on his bed. When AJ's phone vibrated, he saw a text message from Kiseop and tapped the screen. While reading it, AJ felt a smile stretching onto his cat-like face. He haven't had a rival, who would speak so nicely to him and was too innocent to create an insult. When he looked up, he saw Kiseop smiling at him, making AJ smile wider and laugh at him. Kiseop giggled and shook his head. After exchanging laughs and smiles, they both made their way to their rooms respectively, laughing quietly at the previous scene at the kitchen.

 

 

Chapter 1 is out! I'm not going to update that fast because out of the blues, my wrist hurts like a dog being cut alive. So basically, it will be Vinseop, with bits of 2seop. But next time, you'll see 2seop the whooooole way. I promise XD