Rise and Shine... Husband?!

One Prank Too Far

GD's POV:

I carefully placed the girl onto my bed, and watched her with disinterest.

Hmm.. she seems so... innocent... kekeke these are my favorite type of victims!!

Changing into a pair of sweats, I climbed underneath the covers next to my new guest. I glanced at the girl and laughed. Ohhh this was going to be one of the BEST pranks I've ever pulled.

Quietly, I slipped diamond wedding rings onto both of our left ring fingers and inspected them.

"Good-night wifey."

I snapped my fingers and the lights were switched off. Ten seconds later, I joined my new "bride" in dreamland.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ailee's POV:

Mmmmm it's so warmmmm~ I'm never going to leave bed. Rolling over, I snuggled closer to the source of heat.

At that moment, everything felt so... right. A light, woodsy smell washed over me, and I inhaled deeply. Ahhh, it smelled so clean and...and... "boy-ish."

But then... it all came rushing back with a pounding headache. The picture of my boyfriend ex-boyfriend making out with a girl at the club. The three bottles of soju. And then... darkness. Please... PLEASE tell me nothing happened. I silently counted to three and peeked one eye open... and SCREAMED.

 

"YAHHHH!!!!! WHO ARE YOU?!!! GETOUTGETOUTGETOUT!!!" Kicking my legs furiously, I managed to knock the stranger out of the bed, and quickly wrapped the blankets around myself. This is a nightmare, right? A hallucination? Wahhhh!!!!

"Yah! What was that for?!" Rubbing his head, the man stood up sleepily and glared at me.

"What do you think?" I shrieked, and pointed at him accusingly. "Who are you???"

He smirked (to my intense annoyance) and shrugged. "You don't remember?"

Uh-oh... oh no... nononono.... please don't tell me anything happened last night...

Putting on my game face, I looked at him right in the eye. "I don't know who you are, but you need to leave immediately... before I call the cops."

He stared at me blankly for a second, and I wondered if he was right in the head, when suddenly he threw his head back and laughed so loud I thought the whole bed was going to collapse.

"Babe, look around. You're in my house." Taking a quick glance around, I buried my embarassed face under the blankets and after a quick mental pep-talk, I sat back up.

"First... please don't call me babe. Second, please tell me why I'm here and who you are." I politely smiled, and used my business meeting voice.

Grinning wickedly, the man in front of me started to walk closer until we were nose to nose.

He grabbed my hand, and before I could pull it away, he lifted my left ring finger and proudly showed me his own hand.

There they were... two matching diamond rings...

Terrified of the situation I was in, I shakily met his dark eyes. Don't tell me...

"Wassup yeobo?" He winked and kissed the tip of my nose lightly...

"YYYYAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

 

 

A/N: Hey! This is just a short chapter because I wanted to update for now XD Hope you guys like it!! Comments are always appreciated <3